Fairy Tail Zero - Tales of Treasure, Treachery, and Magic - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth ain't rich. Most of his money goes to fees, and keeping a roof over his head. He lives with his father but his father has retired. He's fairly alright with money he can spend though nothing extraordinary. I'll see if I can finish him later today.
ah, alright. i figured the (probable?) heir to a company would be pretty well off, that's all

Well it's not like it's a big trading company. They go out to find stuff, and then bring it back and sell it. Short of something big it's just glorified adventuring.

alright since no one apparently has anything to say do you want me to make an in character thread?

Well, it might be a good idea to at least have some/most of the first post written, even if we don't start right away. I suppose it depends on how long we're going to wait for Under.

Well the reason I'm asking is because there's no activity and Under is taking their time.

79d5d2d231976145b1957f98bfcb935b.png

Alias/Nicknames:
The Cheery Blaze

Affiliations:
Country of Bosco, Cherioce Family, Slave Trade Patrol

Weight:
115 lbs.

Height:
5'4''

Rose.gif

Personality:
Rose is an energetic, cheery, positive, and all-around crazy person. However, she does have a hidden serious side that comes out when she either needs it to or when she needs to focus on solving a situation, rather than talking or bouncing around it.

Rose is energetic beyond belief. She could go for hours talking on and on about various subjects and she'd never get tired. Ever. She could jump around and run and sing and dance and eat and play and kill monsters all in a matter of ten minutes. She is a whole lotta energy packed into one tiny body and if she happens to direct that energy at you, you'd better hope she's not as annoying as she usually is.

Rose is very cheery. She always keeps a disposition where she is smiling, even when she is pained. For her, it most painful to see people when they are sad and depressed. So she tries to lift everyone's spirits up, even when things seem they'll never get better.

Rose is positive. As said before, she'll lift people's spirits up when they're down. However, she never actually believes that a situation could turn bad or worse. She is so positive that she is blind to all negativity almost. Unless it is explicitly explained to her, then she has no idea what someone might mean by 'this situation is going to get worse'.

Rose is crazy. No explanation here.

And I'll keep the hidden serious side a secret for now since it won't be coming out much~
Let's just say that she is the actress everyone needs.

Biography:
Kara comes from a family of guardians who specifically specialize in keeping the borders of Bosco safe. Her family is known for their sword techniques and their beautiful defensive magics. They patrol to make sure that the country of Bosco remains safe from the marauders that wish to keep Bosco as their center for slave-trading. As Kara grew up, she knew she didn't want to use defensive magics anymore, so she went out searching for different magics. When she turned around a dark corner once, she found a mysterious magic shop. When she entered, the shop was filled with all kinds of strange trinkets and jars filled with all sorts of strange things. This seemed more like an occultist's shop, but as she approached the counter, a gross-looking old woman stood behind it. She had quite a few teeth missing and she stunk, but she asked what Kara might be looking for. Kara responded with new magic and the old woman pulled out an old grimoire from the wall. It seemed that she had something just for her. The grimoire contained a magic that hadn't been used by many, but it was a powerful and strange magic. It was known as Transmutation Magic, which gave the user the ability to give themselves (or others, when it's more powerful) qualities of celestial/hellish beings. The old woman also threw in a book for fire manipulation, which was a relatively easy and common magic among magic-users since it had a wide variety of uses.

Sorry for the short biography, if you absolutely need me to write more, I will devote time to writing the rest of it, but I'm typing most of this off of my phone. ;;^ ^

Magic Used:
Transmutation Magic
Fire Manipulation Magic

Canon Magic Spells:
N/A

Custom Spells:

Name: Disguise
Type: Utility
Magical Type: Transmutation Magic
Description: Allows the user to wholly change the appearance of their body. This spell barely leaves any mana left for Kara, so she rarely uses it. This spell can affect every aspect of appearance including hair color, height, weight, bust size, etc.

Name: Flight
Description: Allows wings to grow on the back of the user. These wings require a lot of mana to create, but once they are fully grown, they do not require a source of mana because they have become part of the target.

Name: Clip
Description: Any mutations done to the user retract back into their body. The amount of mana required to put these back depends on what parts of the body were affected. This spell costs the sum of the mana used for whatever spells were used to affect the body. (Example: Flight is used, as well as Claw. The mana cost is then the equivalent of the Flight and Claw spells.)

Name: Claw
Type: Utility/Offensive
Description: Allows claws to grow on the knuckles of the user. The claws are considered a minor transmutation, so this spell does not cost a large amount of mana. Once they are fully grown, they do not require a source of mana because they've become part of the target.

Name: Searing Stream
Type: Offensive
Magical Type: Fire Manipulation Magic
Description: The user points their hand in any direction. After doing this, they must chant "Searing Stream", which will cause an extremely hot stream of fire to release toward the direction of the way the hand is pointed.

Name: Wall
Type: Defensive
Description: The user extends their hand in any direction. After doing this, they must chant "Wall", which will cause an extremely hot wall of fire to appear in front of their hand. If the wall is able to touch the ground, it will stay erected for 5 seconds. If it is not touching the ground, it will disintegrate after 2 seconds.

Name: Disintegrate
Type: Offensive
Description: The user extends their hand in any direction. After doing this, they must chant "Disintegrate", which will cause an extremely hot, concentrated beam to shoot from the center of their hand. Depending on how intense the user would like the beam to be, this spell can cost either little mana or a lot of mana. The range of the beam is increased as more mana is put into the spell.

Extra Skills:
- Military Training
- Excels at Fisticuffs
- Excellent Cook
- Won An Award For "Most Airheaded"

Supplies:
- Black Cloak
- 20,000 Jewel
- Antique Pocketwatch
- Transmutation Grimoire
- Fire Manipulation For Dummies Book
- An Overwhelmingly Large Sense of Cheeriness (Carried In Her Heart)​

Sorry for the lateness, bur go ahead and start the IC! I should be able to post within the next few days if you get it up today~

Sorry for the lateness, bur go ahead and start the IC! I should be able to post within the next few days if you get it up today~

How and why is she in Minstrel? Why would she be signing up for an adventurer's guild if her duties were that of a patrolwoman?

How and why is she in Minstrel? Why would she be signing up for an adventurer's guild if her duties were that of a patrolwoman?
She'd originally be there as a patrolwoman because the company she was working for was going to raid a known slavetrading ring there. She also heard rumors that there was a slavetrader in one of the adventuring guilds in Minstrel, so she joined to try and gain leverage over them. She figured out who it was and put an end to them, but decided to stay in the adventuring guild because she made friends there and had fun.

(I'll add that to my CS once I get the time to edit it to the appropriate language.)

In specific did people say it was the pentagon company that held Slaves? Because it's pretty unlikely. Seth's dad was known as a fairly good guy even if it was just a rumor, or a slander it'd be debunked pretty quickly by most people in the port town we're starting in.

No. It was not the Pentagon Company. It was a smaller branch of slavetraders who were quickly growing in business. They may have worked for the Pentagon Company previously, but Kara found that the Pentagon Company was innocent of slavetrading.

Might join this. I'll try to get a CS up sometime tomorrow if I do.

No. It was not the Pentagon Company. It was a smaller branch of slavetraders who were quickly growing in business. They may have worked for the Pentagon Company previously, but Kara found that the Pentagon Company was innocent of slavetrading.
Alright well how long have you been with the company then exactly I believe in your Cs you state you decided to stay on with them? I'm just asking because I need to know to relate on how comfortable the characters are around yours. Just want to clear up some things before I accept it.

Might join this. I'll try to get a CS up sometime tomorrow if I do.
Alright well you're free to join along if you desire.

warning in advance: i'm gonna be away from the 3rd to the 9th of june, probably without internet
figured it'd be easier to work around if you all know in advance, i'll just need to write chel out briefly or something

Alright thanks for the forewarning. I'm going to start on the in character today I think.

Okay, I'm going to edit my biography now because I feel I need to give some more detail~

Also, I'll be posting in the IC sometime tonight!

@rocketboots Can you please put more effort into your posts? I know there's not much to respond to but it's still pretty bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.