Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that Eli and Frederick are the same age, same height, and both hide portions of their arms for different reasons...we need to have a twin day.

I just noticed that Eli and Frederick are the same age, same height, and both hide portions of their arms for different reasons...we need to have a twin day.
Oh my gosh, yes! Haha

--

Also, side note: @Blitzfang43, @Reanimator Bob, @Clyde - according to the Fairy Tail wikia,
According to Doranbolt, Tenrou Island is usually hidden by a strong barrier, which makes it impossible to find no matter what Magic is used; its purpose is said to be protecting Mavis Vermilion's resting place from possible intruders.[5]
So... are we getting lost on this journey, or what's up? Lmfao.

Maybe...then again maybe the job person might come find us the moment we get near it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali
Perhaps we are. lol

I got bored...

hwxzch.png

I got bored...

hwxzch.png

OOoo that's pretty.

To be fairly honest, I was hoping you'd start the post of when they got Lost. Just because I felt you were the COGM. I think? <---could be totally wrong

• Thank You
OOoo that's pretty.

To be fairly honest, I was hoping you'd start the post of when they got Lost. Just because I felt you were the COGM. I think? <---could be totally wrong
Ahahah lmfao, not to my knowledge (unless Rauzi has made me this in secret, I don't believe I am), however, let me finish this episode I'm watching and I'll whip something up :)

Ahahah lmfao, not to my knowledge (unless Rauzi has made me this in secret, I don't believe I am), however, let me finish this episode I'm watching and I'll whip something up :)

Fantastic

Don't know if anyone is interested or not, but I too added a photo in Mezmeer's sheet. It's his alternative outfit.

Name:
Syrenei Kazuran

Nickname:
Sy

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
724c61155dd828d079e894b0bfe60ff1.jpg

Syrenei has a very lean build, her height being around 5'5 and her weight being less than average. Despite not having very much muscle, she is considered to be quite physically strong among the guild. She takes pride in her long, pale colored hair and the look in her bright red eyes show it. It reaches down to her mid-thighs and flows at every movement she makes. Her skin is, for the most part, flawlessly pale. The only exceptions being the scars on her back shoulder blades and the black guild emblem over her left eye.

Personality:
By nature, she's a gentle and calm soul. She takes care of others before herself and always keeps her cool when in stressful situations. However, she is known to have quite a temper when the guild is involved in any conflict. This usually leads to rash decisions and putting herself in danger. Syrenei takes pride in her guild, as shown by her obvious placement for her guild emblem. With such pride, she keeps her head held high, even if others may look down upon them. Besides that, she does her best to help her guild in any way possible.

History:
Syrenei grew up in a small family of skilled Magic users in a forest away from civilization. It was just her brother, mother, father, and herself. They were secluded, yet peaceful. They relied on the forest to provide for their needs and it was all they ever needed. She often went out hunting with her father and brother, who used their own magic abilities to hunt more effectively. This is where she first began to learn of Magic.

One day while on a hunting trip with her brother, Shio, she received an urgent message from her mother, who had telepathic abilities. The message said for her and her brother to stay far away from their house because many strong Magicians had appeared. Of course, the two ran quickly back to their parents. They happened to arrive fast enough to stop their parents execution, or rather, prolong it. The strange bandits wielded the mark of an unknown guild and were clearly levels above her family. Her father and mother to held off the bandits long enough for the two to flee quickly. Their mother looked at them and told them to run no matter what. At this time, the two did not disobey. They ran as fast as they could, the last sound they heard from their parents being their screams as they were cut down.

The bandits, however, did not give up. They continued to pursue the two children, quickly gaining on them. At one point, Syrenei tripped, allowing for the gap between the two groups to close in one moment. One bandit, who wielded a strange weapon much like a claw, swung at her. Unable to block this swing, she was struck on her back, leaving large scars on her shoulder blades. With a slight panic, she thrust her hand towards the man, pushing him back with her Magic. This let them make yet another narrow escape. After hours of running away to make sure they were safe, the two figured they were safe and settled in a city completely unknown to them.

It took time to get used to everything, but they never shed a tear. They were too busy getting stronger to cry and dwell on the past. As years passed and they grew older, they only got stronger. Syrenei even went on to join a guild, much to her brother's dismay. He felt that it'd only bring trouble to others and that they'd be better off only relying on each other, but she didn't listen. The guild made her feel like a new person, and she liked it.

The siblings eventually went their own ways. Syrenei strived for her guild while Shio traveled the world, starting his own small travelling guild. Even if they were oceans and mountains apart, she and her brother were always together at heart. With her brother going on to achieve his own dreams, Syrenei continued to do the same with her guild.

Magic:
Gravity Magic
After training her entire life, Syrenei has become amazingly skilled with Gravity magic as a result. Because of this, she doesn't always require the assistance of another person when completing jobs and such.

Her ability allows her to control, bend, and alter gravity at will with even a small motion of her finger. The ability is incredibly useful when she is fighting by herself, but not so much with groups because of it's wide range. However, with people she's practiced with before, her ability proves to be effective. By altering the gravity around her or of others, she can do many things. For example, by increasing the gravity on a person, she can render them unable to move. She can also create black holes that draw in everything near it. Such skill and mastery with this magic took her entire life to achieve, but she still has much to learn. If she is perhaps caught off guard or panicked, she may lose focus and release the field of altered gravity. If she is altering the gravity of a large area, it may render herself unable to act.

Other:
Being brought up not to rely on her magic, Syrenei has mastered hand to hand combat as well as using weapons of all kinds. Specifically, a long katana that is mostly seen on her back, covered by her long hair.

@Ali
Also, side note: @Blitzfang43, @Reanimator Bob, @Clyde - according to the Fairy Tail wikia,
So... are we getting lost on this journey, or what's up? Lmfao.
But there is no barrier since Fairy Tail nor Mavis has ever existed in this world, but if you really want to get lost, then we can figure out some other reason behind the barrier

@RaineSensei Gravity magic, interesting choice :P Approved

Reactions: RaineSensei
@Ali

But there is no barrier since Fairy Tail nor Mavis has ever existed in this world, but if you really want to get lost, then we can figure out some other reason behind the barrier
Freak accident spell and the caster doesn't know how to banish their own barrier. lol

will post tomorrow. Sleep time for me

Must have been a quick nap.

@LoveandHate91 First of all, appearance is missing, fill it. Then even though we have watched Fairy Tail, i would appreciate having explanation set on the magic.

I didn't know the picture wasn't showing up hopefully that one works and I added a description of the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.