Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then would you like to meet him in the guild and then maybe take a job and go from there? :)

Definitely. Ill meet him in the guild then

Ok would you like to post first or do you want me to?

You first. I have to wait a bit before posting again

Ok I'll get mine up.

*mumbles something under his breath*

@LoveandHate91 There isn't any jobs left, so your characters can't go for one

Ok that was just a thought.

Also, funny how Team Tenrou managed to get lost before even reaching Cedar harbor :P

Well.... apparently we have no Dragon Slayer then

Also, funny how Team Tenrou managed to get lost before even reaching Cedar harbor :P

Honestly, that was just me being lazy. The time break I stuck in there was my lack of creativity haha.
Let's just say for comedic-sake, they're far past cedar harbour (because Ali is lazy) lmfao.

@Ali Ok, lol. Even tho it would be pretty comedic that they would've gotten lost way before even reaching Cedar

Post will be up AFTER the weekend. Sorry for delay.

Wuh Meer is actually serious. O.o

Well that's interesting I would have expected more since they are popular to have in other rps.
yea they are but i kinda like that this rp is not full of them because there is other great magic besides ds magic like i love gildarts crash magic

@Rauzi

I created a Npc dark guild in my last post, so i hope thats ok and if they regroup and attack the dark guild you can take on Montez. Gave him dark lightning magic just a very destructive form of lightning magic

@Rauzi

I created a Npc dark guild in my last post, so i hope thats ok and if they regroup and attack the dark guild you can take on Montez. Gave him dark lightning magic just a very destructive form of lightning magic

Awesome!

Ooo.... @Ali; do you mind if I add an opposing threat like Iroh? An NPC too. But Iroh makes me so want to do so tooo

@Rauzi that okay?

Sorry for the delay, I've been travelling well I still sort of am ^^; anyway is everyone out on a job already?

Status
Not open for further replies.