Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm aware :)
I wanted to play it as Eliarte's misinformation, due to what she's seen previous. I wanted it to make so she's never actually tasted Meer's cooking, but expects it to be awful due to the strange garnishes.

Awesome. Well I am about to get a post up. My characters are fucking stupid. Meer shutup about being a professional.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Awesome. Well I am about to get a post up. My characters are fucking stupid. Meer shutup about being a professional.
I just woke up and opened my laptop, so I won't be responding for a bit, due to my zombie mode, however, I'll definitely read it over ^-^

Well there's my response. Why are they so stupid?

Not that anyone truly cares (lmfao), but I've added an appearance section to Eliarte's bio after realizing it wasn't there in the first place. So, should you guys need some extra information on how she looks, it is now there :)

I just woke up and opened my laptop, so I won't be responding for a bit, due to my zombie mode, however, I'll definitely read it over ^-^

Btw, I did this earlier. Got on my laptop responded to an IC in half zombie state. Didn't go so well missed a lot of details.

But, could I ask a question without sounding like an asshole and just demanding?

Ask it and we shall find out.

Reactions: Ali
@Ali; mind fixing the fancy font for dialogue in your post? It's a bit hard to read.

@Iroh; damn it. All I can hear from this old woman is the voice of Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho

@Ali; mind fixing the fancy font for dialogue in your post? It's a bit hard to read.

@Iroh; damn it. All I can hear from this old woman is the voice of Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho
yea thats why i chose her i could see her being bossy and rude

yea thats why i chose her i could see her being bossy and rude

lol.....it's so weird. I am like Genkai is in this world too

Should be better. Perhaps I'll swap Eliarte's speaking colour to something much lighter and more friendly in terms of reading.

Should be better. Perhaps I'll swap Eliarte's speaking colour to something much lighter and more friendly in terms of reading.

Sorry about that. I seem like such an asshole to keep asking so many things of you. Just a demanding asshole.

@Reanimator Bob lol Onna just kidnapped Devo essentially.

You and me both, but hey what can ya do. I needed a team anyway though so it works.

You and me both, but hey what can ya do. I needed a team anyway though so it works.

Lol. The unwilling participants become a team. I love this RP already

Calling it now on magical madness aplenty where we are going.

Working on a post, also, world building. Anyone want anything specifically that I can add :)
@Rauzi said I could go nuts, but, it's good to get others input ^^

Wanna join the three stooges on their trip?

I shall post after you then

Status
Not open for further replies.