Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit unsure as to how to make my first post...

Maybe catch Phyllis and Meer walking past your character as they're leaving for the mission and join them :P Just an idea.

So out of curiosity, how many Dragon slayers do we have?

@Rauzi I will do just that. Thank you very much ~

I wasn't sure whether Dragon slayer magic would have been okay, so I didn't make one. :(

Okay I am awake. And will post shortly

and I posted. Lol. Meer is like, must recruit meat shields

edit-

So let me translate Devo's speech real quick. Chi is both a term of endearment and can also mean little.

So in this case. Most of the woman Devo meets he'll call them, cute nicknames with Chi being a term of endearment. Kind of like, Phy-Chi....so Phy Cutey or something like that.

While Onna is Devichi. Because in this case, Devi means Devil or a cute way of say devil. And chi means little. So Little Devil

• Love
Reactions: Ali
@Reanimator Bob We have only 1 dragon slayer at the moment as our wood slayer left before even getting started :P

So I'm the only dragon slayer here?

Well that's interesting I would have expected more since they are popular to have in other rps.

^Speaking for myself, my favorite magic was the Dark Ericture. But then I always like gray and wanted to make an homage to him, with my own adaptations

I have cool Ideas for different types of magic that don't really exist in the world, but I kinda just like how many dragon types there are for it.

I have cool Ideas for different types of magic that don't really exist in the world, but I kinda just like how many dragon types there are for it.

As do I as do I

Is every character on a job?

Currently yes save for your character and Raine's probably.

Well it looks like Raine is about to get in on a job from the looks of the posts.

I mean, whatever works. I don't mind staying behind with your character. It'll be nice interaction

Well it your fine with that don't want to ruin whatever you had planned.

I have nothing planned. Therefore, I think I'll have Syrenei accompany you while the others go about with their missions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.