Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I already made my post about how long it took to get to Magnolia with the other two.

Mine was about Terra's discomfort during the train ride.

Yes, but what about the other gal, Petra? @Reanimator Bob must post before I do, unless he doesn't reply for another day. By this time on Friday, I will make my next post, regardless if he/she has posted or not.

@Unyielding Aye, well my character is stuck upstairs atm. as i'm waiting for @Iroh and @RaineSensei replies. And well, guild master is away on a job as i'm waiting for @Clyde reply once he gets his wrist to better shape so he can write again

Then i will just have to break down the door and assert my magical dominates over the guild go explore the city.

Yeah, might be a good idea, explore the city and pay a visit again later on :P

I wanted to post with both my characters as once instead of double posting

@RaineSensei I understand that, i prefer posting all of my characters at the same time as well :P

@Iroh I'll pm you an update of what has happened so far

sorry for the short notice but i think i am going to drop out. I have too many RP i am dealing with and i feel like my posting is suffering from it.

@Rauzi

It's been 3 weeks since last posts....

I can't post until Reanimator Bob and Necropolis do. My character Terra is with Petra and David on a job.

I am aware of that

Yes, which is a shame, because I thought that this was a pretty cool RP idea. We could cut off the other people that no longer post and make a group convo with the people that do still post, and essentially start the RP over, but I think that the people who were cut off might not be very happy with that. I tend to find myself trying to get on people's good side, but I would rather not wait for any longer.

Well, basically we could do that... but i think the same way you do. But then again, i don't want to wait much longer either, so basically it's either we do something about it or then we just deem the RP dead and continue with our lives

Well, whatever decision you make, I was recently grounded, so I may not post for a bit at first... Mainly because my dad is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.