Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do move those still interested to another thread or a pm, we can include you, @Necropolis, and you could pop in as a new member or return from a job. It's just an idea.

So I found this in the interest place, and I've grown interested. Still accepting role players >w>?

So yeah, I'm no longer grounded. Are we going to start a group chat, or should we just go about our peaceful lives as if this never existed?

@Necropolis Sorry for not replying sooner, didn't get alert about the post.

I'm fine with with starting over with smaller group of people.

@Nano If you are still interested, we are starting the rp over, since most of the people ended up quitting at the very beginning.

Let this be an announcement to all who are still interested:

I want you to let me know you want to try again before Sunday 12th and i will make a group conversation between those people. Also let me know if you want to keep your already created characters or if you want to make a new one.

I have not gotten messages from this in several decades. Sorry if it was implied I dropped.

@Blitzfang43 No problem, after long while of thinking, i came to the conclusion to give the RP another try and start it over, so if you're still interested just lemme know

Oh believe me I am.

Good to know :) We will start over on Monday 13th, so be there :P

You're going to use Frederick still i assume?

Maybe or I may make another guy. Depends on how i'm feeling around that time.

I want to keep Terra

Still interested, and I think that I'll stick with David, unless you want me to be a Disease Dragon Slayer (Inspired by me because I get sick often... I already have his abilities and such in mind.)

Just a reminder to everyone that the RP will start in 2 days. The form of the RP will be a conversation, as once we start, that will be the group size we're going to keep for the sake of clarity. So those who haven't let me know yet and are still interested to give the RP a second chance, please let me know now.

I will be on vacation in a couple days, so my replies will only take place late at night upon my return to the hotel.

Still interested, I kept thinking that it would happen earlier though...

Status
Not open for further replies.