Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unyielding Hmm.... somehow i feel like i've seen that name before... :P Approved, but maybe nerf the tower shield

@Necropolis They're not attributes, they're spells pretty much, the way i see it is that her magic is mana manipulation. She can manipulate it but she can't generate it by herself and so she needs different means to gain it. Also being so young, she isn't that powerful, lack of experience and so on. But i can see her a really dangerous opponent near some etherion-rich area :P

They're not attributes, they're spells pretty much, the way i see it is that her magic is mana manipulation. She can manipulate it but she can't generate it by herself and so she needs different means to gain it. Also being so young, she isn't that powerful, lack of experience and so on. But i can see her a really dangerous opponent near some etherion-rich area :P
I see, I had not thought of it this way. In any case, I do believe that it is my turn to post. I will wait first though, unless @Unyielding doesn't want to respond right away, in which case I will wait for a bit before posting.

Alice sounds a bit rigged, but I guess my character isn't that different. My only problem is the tower shield that can further absorb magic, because aren't tower shields roughly 5 feet tall and about 15 or 20 pounds? Also, now that I think about it, is having that many different kinds of magical attributes even fair? Oh well, it's up to @Rauzi whether you can join or not, I'm just glad that so many people are showing interest.
to be fair... the first character i saw could create anything out of nothing... Just to be fair...
But I can see how you would think that. Rauzi however described it perfectly.
ps. I call it a tower shield because of its shape. It is about 3.5 feet, and heavy for making Alice a slow moving character.
@Unyielding Hmm.... somehow i feel like i've seen that name before... :P Approved, but maybe nerf the tower shield

@Necropolis They're not attributes, they're spells pretty much, the way i see it is that her magic is mana manipulation. She can manipulate it but she can't generate it by herself and so she needs different means to gain it. Also being so young, she isn't that powerful, lack of experience and so on. But i can see her a really dangerous opponent near some etherion-rich area :P
To add on to what Rauzi said. She really only has 3 abilities.

-Absorb and store magic: Just like Nastu who is immune to fire damage because he can just eat it, Alice mitigates some of the damage from pure magic attacks (like fireballs) because her body will absorb some of the magic from the attack. Also just like anything, if you overcharge it, you can get improved effects but the container will get damaged. Pretty much is she wants to fight... she is going to have to take a hit

Magic transfer: Just like a battery, you can transfer the energy to other batteries (people) or you can use it to run the device for which it was meant to fuel (Alice). However in Alice's case, she does not know how to boost her natural abilities on her own. The only way she can do that is by going berserk. And everyone knows that when someone goes into a blinding rage, they become stronger, more obvious to getting her, and uncontrollable. It just so happens that since her body does not like to store large amounts of Magic, it tries to release it as fast as possible. not only does this give her physical limits on how energy she can hold, It gives opponents a way to beat her. For example if Nastu used his roar of the fire dragon. Yes Alice could potentially absorb the magic. But is it worth it. Going berserk and loosing control of yourself? The choices she has to make

Magic discharge: I mean you gotta give her some way to fight. she shoot magic ball and beams, Explode (which hurts herself), or create energy weapons. And the energy weapons themselves are not exactly strong because they use up alot of mana and require her to hit her opponent to maintain them. The barrier is just a defensive measure.

I see, I had not thought of it this way. In any case, I do believe that it is my turn to post. I will wait first though, unless @Unyielding doesn't want to respond right away, in which case I will wait for a bit before posting.
Respond? i have to read the IC then XD

Hey @Rauzi - sorry to spring this on you so randomly, but I'll be dropping from the RP.
I've found my interest elsewhere and unfortunately don't have the time nor' energy to put towards this RP.
While I was apart of it, I loved it, and I hope you and everyone else has a fantastic time ♥

@Ali Well damn, it's sad to lose you but it was nice to have you. Good luck with whatever you're moving on to :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I'm sorry to see you go @Ali, you seemed like a pretty cool peep. Anyways, have a good life, look out for fried grass, and make sure that your socks stay in pairs.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Here, or in the IC? I is confuzed. @_@

@Clyde Still waiting for your post

I can't @Unyielding, my character is clear in Magnolia, but the guild hall is clear in Cedar. Unless you're knocking on the old lady's house, knocking on her door.

@Clyde Still waiting for your post

i been explaining, but right now my wrist has tendinitis so i am resting it. will have something up just slower

Hmm.. I do apologize for this but I'm dropping out.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Good news @Rauzi, if I don't post tomorrow. I might be able to post Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Since staying off my wrist it feels a wee bit better. So hopefully it heals a bit faster if I continue to stay off it.

I'm so so sorry that this is affecting my posting

@Clyde don't worry about it, i've had the same thing before so i know what youre goung through

It's been a week since last post already.... for some reason i'm having a deja vu

I'm waiting on replies myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.