Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell yeah she will! First the apple, now her man? Nah she ain't leaving alive

Oh no... the little girl has been unleashed..

Oh hell yeah she will! First the apple, now her man? Nah she ain't leaving alive

roflcopter

You know what be hilarious is that Onna goes through puberty and in another arc, she appears as some hot woman with a club. Because anime logic. Lol.

I am just kidding man.

Reactions: Ali
roflcopter

You know what be hilarious is that Onna goes through puberty and in another arc, she appears as some hot woman with a club. Because anime logic. Lol.

I am just kidding man.
But I'm not...

Name:
Mizura Raien

Nickname:
Mizu

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
tumblr_mjt4szMF9O1rfs5beo1_400.jpg

Mizura has dark blue hair with bright blue, almost grey eyes. He stands at about 5'10 and weight just a little over 155 lbs. Despite looking thin from the baggy clothes that he wear, Mizura is rather built and muscular from training. As for his emblem, it's located on his right eye and is a bright red to contrast his blue hair and eyes.

Personality:
Mizura is an extremely confident man who believes in his own power. He's a bit clingy and is shown to be quite the player when it comes to women, especially in the guild. He is hardly ever seen taking anything seriously and does his best to have fun. Due to being childhood friends, he and Syrenei share a close bond. She is also the only one who he feels completely comfortable with. Even so, he is an overall friendly person who's pride matches his level of confidence.

History:
As a child, Mizura was abandoned at the age of two in the woods. Unable to fend for himself or even find food for himself, it was almost certain he would die. While walking along, he came to an ocean. The ocean was wide and sparkling brightly in the sunlight, a sight almost blindingly beautiful for the young boy. After moment of just staring out into the sea, the ground began to rumble and shake as the figure of an enormous blue dragon appeared from under the water. It rose and came eye level to the small boy and simply stared, examining him. Mizura was not scared. Instead, he smiled just as brightly at the sparkling sea and opened his arms to embrace the nose of the water dragon. As soon as the boys arms touched the water dragon, the creature decided that he'd take care of the boy and raise him.

Years passed after that day and the two lived together both on land and in water. The water dragon, named Shuiryuu, trained Mizura and taught him everything, from hunting to breathing underwater. One day, Mizura left early in the morning to venture the woods alone. While walking, he ran into a girl a few years younger than he was, but she appeared to be just as strong. The two exchanged awkward stares, but soon enough, they were playing together merrily. They eventually become friends, playing together almost every day.

Before he was 9, Shuiryuu disappeared, leaving Mizura. He searched and searched for him all over, but the dragon was gone. Mizura felt a mix of emotions. Anger, sadness, betrayal, and loneliness bubbled up inside him as he grew up, but he never stopped training. His meets with Syrenei became less frequent, but they still kept in touch.

Mizura got older and his magic improved significantly. At the age of 20, he finally set off into the world. It wasn't until years later when he joined the Crystal Owl a week after Syrenei had done so.

Magic:
Water Dragon Slayer Magic

Being a Water Dragon Slayer grants Mizura with many abilities. One being absolute control over water. He is able to manipulate, generate, and absorb water. Water Dragon Slayer Magic grants the user characteristics typical of a Water Dragon: lungs capable of spewing water, scales that grant protection against water in general, and nails immersed in water, asserting absolute dominance over the element of water; whether artificial or otherwise- the user can manipulate these elements as much as they wish without any drawback. Like all Dragon Slayer Magics- and Slayer Magics in general- Water Dragon Slayer Magic enables the user to transform his body with features of water, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles, ensuring that their body doubles as a make-shift weapon unique to themselves, thus greatly increasing the damage of their blows; the user has an advantage over even the most powerful Dragon Slayers, as water is easy to find in the world, unlike light, darkness, and thunder. However, their physical attack power suffers because of this. In addition to this, he is able to breathe underwater with ease.

Other:
He and Syrenei are childhood friends.

@RaineSensei

OOOOOMYGOD

Do you want him to be part of Magical Lyrical Boys? That's the group Devo sings for

I feel for Petra a rivalry with one of the Dragon slayers would be cool. Phoenix vs Dragon

Or playing the keyboard or some instrument. Yes
Hmm... I suppose I could have him be like.... a guitarist or pianist. I think he'd suit playing the piano.

Hmm... I suppose I could have him be like.... a guitarist or pianist. I think he'd suit playing the piano.

Fantastic. The point is we're going to create the Baka Squad. lol.....welcome to being a pop idol. Now you must directly deal with Devo, on non guild business too and look pretty be really pretty.

Fantastic. The point is we're going to create the Baka Squad. lol.....welcome to being a pop idol. Now you must directly deal with Devo, on non guild business too and look pretty be really pretty.
I feel like this already describes Mizura perfectly. A player, never serious, always has fun, still new to the world. This is perfect.

I feel like this already describes Mizura perfectly. A player, never serious, always has fun, still new to the world. This is perfect.

Ooooos.

Let's do this!

I'll be posting tonight once i'm done with the guild event in ESO :P

If anyone needs her, Terra is in the area of the Guild Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.