Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting my guy now and edit him when I get back home.

Name:
Alexander Demont

Nickname:
N/A

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
f67429f52eebea1b7189f7ae3a7b5343.jpg

c34f5889-8085-5893-0000-01544f134dd0

Also mention where the guild emblem is located:
Upon the left side of his chest.

Personality:
An upbeat kind of guy that seeks to enjoy life to its fullest. He is contsantly getting into trouble over his simple mindset that determines that any problem can be solved with enough force put behind it.

History:
N/A

Magic:
Fire Dragon Slayer Magic:
Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics typical of a Fire Dragon: lungs capable of spewing flames, scales that grant protection against fire, and nails covered in flames. Consequently, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control fire from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense. The users flame are directly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the warmer their flame will become; this effect is referred to as "Flames of Emotion".

Other:

I have therapy in an hour. I will be back in 2 hours

Well, there goes my idea to make a Fire Dragon Slayer. I like the Fire, Ice and Earth elements best.

Earth Dragon sounds Bad ass. Just eat a whole mountain

Lol. You might find my character eating random rocks.

Lol, don't forget metal dragon slayer.

I've settled on Earth.

Name: Terra Kaida
Nickname: Terra,
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
93f150b819018f982e8d0c374713830d.jpg
Also mention where the guild emblem is located: Her right shoulder. It is an emerald color.
Personality: Loyal, strong, caring, and a little short-tempered at times.

History:Terra sometimes gets flashes of memory. She has little to no recollection of her life before becoming part of Crystal Owl. The only memory she seems to retain is that she was taught her Magic by a Dragon. She cannot remember its name. She was found unconscious by the road and was taken in by a member of Crystal Owl. She had been a member of the Guild since. Like any Dragon Slayer, she is plagued with motion sickness. Because of that, Terra prefers to walk everywhere and will argue if she has to get on any form of transportation. Terra is rather grouchy as she suffers her motion sickness, often snapping at friends before returning to her extreme discomfort.

Magic: Earth Dragon Slayer
Earth Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that allows user various characteristics typical of a Earth Dragon: such as scales that grant the body protection against Earth-based attacks, claws and talons embedded with the element of Earth, and the strength of the Earth Dragon. Consequently, Earth Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control earth from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense. It also allows the user to manipulate the earth around them by focusing their magic energy in one point. The attacks of this magic can cause heavy and serious damage to a person's body, such as shattering bones, causing heavy bruises, or completely knock them out. This is due to the user mostly have rock or gems incorporated with their attacks, which is why Earth Dragon Slayer Magic can be difficult to control.

In addition, just like any other Dragon Slayer, the user can consume external sources of Earth to restore their body to a healthy state and regain their reserves of strength, something that also makes them immune to most types of earth, due to their capability of nullifying earth-based attacks by eating them, either by attack, or the ground, to which possess a certain unique flavor and taste, depending from where the user eats. This is without the exception of Earth God Slayer Magic, which is the only magic that can easily damage or hurt a Earth Dragon Slayer. However, Earth Dragon Slayers can eat the earth attacks of Earth God Slayers, but is met with special circumstances and is incredibly risky.
Spells:
Earth Dragon's Roar
Screech of the Earth Dragon
Earth Dragon's Claw
Earth Dragon's Boulder Fist
Earth Dragon's Wing Attack
Earth Dragon's Scales
Earth Dragon's Crushing Fang
Earth Dragon's Solid Grip
Earth Dragon's Rampage
Earth Dragon's Igeous Hammer
Earth Dragon's Igneous Explosion
(Had to look up the spells. Keeping them here for reference. May not even use them all.)
Other:
(Info reference for magic and spells:

Earth Dragon Slayer Magic (Malek))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
Alright, I've decided. I'm going to make another character that uses heavenly body magic, so... when I've come up with some ideas, the CS will be here c:

Alright, I've decided. I'm going to make another character that uses heavenly body magic, so... when I've come up with some ideas, the CS will be here c:
Ah,, damn now I cant keep his second magic all secret until Nero can use it with control. :P

Ah,, damn now I cant keep his second magic all secret until Nero can use it with control. :P

Well, perhaps we can do something about that :D!
Originally, I had wanted to make a third character, which I think (may or may-not) take over for this potential character. However, if it does, we could work up some backstory together for two characters who share heavenly body magic - if you'd like of course. Completely optional ^_^

Well, perhaps we can do something about that :D!
Originally, I had wanted to make a third character, which I think (may or may-not) take over for this potential character. However, if it does, we could work up some backstory together for two characters who share heavenly body magic - if you'd like of course. Completely optional ^_^
Sure I guess, I'm open for suggestions.

I'll go ahead and post

Reactions: Ali
I find it kinda funny how people tend to avoid having duplicate magic users :P

@Reanimator Bob Very interesting... approved

@CynderTheDragoness We all are aware of the classic dragon slayer spells, but i want that characters have description of magic at least, spell lists are just extra

I find it kinda funny how people tend to avoid having duplicate magic users :P

Isn't that the sign of very creative individuals

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.