Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will see what the guys inside will do and possibly approach her with Roderick later on.

Alright. Sounds good.

This is basically what Nero usually wears, and what he's wearing right now IC-wise. And what he looks like from top to bottom.

[spoili]
s7Zq4Jy.png

[/spoili]

I should be posting as soon as I get home.

I'll post as Petra later. Perhaps when more missions are available.

@RaineSensei @CynderTheDragoness Just letting you know in case you guys've missed it, but Alexander and Eiji had escaped the dark guild master just a while ago and are located in middle of the guild hall atm, Roderick went to help them after he arrived to the guild not long after their arrival. Just a heads up so you're aware of what is going on at the guild hall atm

@RaineSensei @CynderTheDragoness Just letting you know in case you guys've missed it, but Alexander and Eiji had escaped the dark guild master just a while ago and are located in middle of the guild hall atm, Roderick went to help them after he arrived to the guild not long after their arrival. Just a heads up so you're aware of what is going on at the guild hall atm
Thanks for letting me know. I was completely unaware

Thanks.

@CynderTheDragoness

You think it'd be better if you'd edit your post to fit, or if I just incorporate Eiji and Alexander in my next post ?

I was going to add them to my next post.

I'm waiting to post with both my characters

I'm waiting on blitzfang, suppose I can post with Meer though.

Mainly i'm waiting for Iroh and EddiEddi to post so i get to post with Roderick again :P

I wonder what is going atm since all of the RPs i'm in have slowed down quite a bit over last few days :P

Ah, ok. Well that explains a lot

I wonder what is going atm since all of the RPs i'm in have slowed down quite a bit over last few days :P

That's what I was saying. I was like, wow things aren't normally this slow

Status
Not open for further replies.