Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myka remained silent as they cheered, and went on about a 'Team Name' the one chosen not particularly meeting her fancy. She let out a heavy breath a few sparks of fire flicking from her tongue as she did.

"Just a lovely bunch of Extraordinary Exiles...."

She murmured, though it was loud enough for them all to hear her, the fiery rumble in her oddly feminine tone slightly amused.

Alice looked over to Myka, "What did you say?" She asked, "Extraordinary Exiles. I like it."

(ooc: I don't know if that was what you wanted but I do like the name. :) )

Quirking a brow, the fiery female huffed, the usual plumes of smoke billowing out from her nostrils as she did. So her little side comment was seen as a potential name? She didnt mind, she liked it better than Team Kickass, or whatever they were originally going for. She simply shrugged her shoulders, expression indifferent on the matter at hand. Myka turned toward the road that led away from Fairy Tail, amber eyes gazing with determination out at the horizon.

"Shall we get going then, Exiles?"

"Right." Alice said as she started to walk away from the guild. She suddenly stopped for a quick second. "Uh, hey Saki, Where are we suppose to be going anyway?" Alice turned to her. Her face should a bit of embarrassment but still smiling all the same.

Hands behind his head he speaks from the back " The docks? Will there be alot of people we are up against because we just brought and army "

Tera walked just behind Saki. "I agree. There are quite a bit of us here. It would be boring if there weren't enough opponents." She looked down at her hands as they glowed with a soft, yellow light. Hopefully she wouldn't get distracted in such a large group.

"Well, it is a whole grand of them so I hope there's enough to go around." Saki smiles.

"I'm sure it will turn out aright." Alice said with optimism as they continued to their destination.

Myka didnt really comment on the mission, the location, or the number. Standing there listening to others speak of it was plenty. An auburn brow quirked as she thought of the fact that nearly a thousand people would be up against them five of them. Surely they would think they had the upper hand. A soft laugh slipped her lips, sparks of flame dancing off her tongue as she did. It was amusing.

"Come then, Exiles. Let us proceed."

Alice continued with the group. "It shouldn't take to much longer." She stated to them. She looked around as they walked, noticing every day people going about their business, occasionally a few would look up and wave to the fairy tail mages. She would smile back at them.

As they went Saki saw a stray cat. She runs over and picks it up, petting it. "It has no collar. I think I'm gunna keep her." She smiles. "I'm gunna name you Salem." The black cat meows, showing its approval. She puts the cat in her shirt, its head and front paws hanging out.

Alexandria groaned as she continued walking down the road. She had come just arrived back from over seas for a mission. She felt ready to drop dead, being on a boat for so long had been miserable. People had actually been extremely worried when they saw her hanging over the railing trying to not die. Now she was determined to walk all the way home so that she could avoid any further transportation.

Adjusting her bag on her back she glanced up and looked to see she had a good deal of time to get started. "Celica, should we go eat and stay here tonight? Or should we just start heading out now?" Her exceed looked up to her, 'I suggest we stop for now. You don't seem like you are better from the boat just yet. Don't push yourself.' Groaning she realized her little exceed had a good point. "Fine. At least we can go eat!!!" A grin broke out onto her face and she looked for a nearby food shop. Fairy Tail would just have to wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice smiled at the cat and Saki. She seemed to really enjoy the fact that she had a new friend. They were almost to the docks, "It shouldn't be to much farther." Alice said to the group.

When they arrive Saki spots their contact. "Sir, we're from Fairy Tale. We're here about the mission you posted." The man nods. "Thank you. I'll give you a ride there. The group of mages are trying to take over my home island."

" Group of mages? ohhoho dont worry sir we will handle them....very..very quickly " He said chuckling

"Psi's right, there's no need to worry. We are a good team, filled with strong people." Alice said as she got into the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.