Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tera smiled when Saki put the cat in her shirt. It was cute and Tera was suddenly longing for her own little companion. When they finally reached the docks, their client was there waiting for them. He quickly got the onto the boat and they headed out to the island in question. "Why would they sudden attack people like that? Don't worry, we will definitely take care of everything."

Alexandria was sitting down at a table and had just finished off her third plate of food. She slyly moved it towards her others and avoided people noticing how much she ate. They usually stared at her like she was a weird girl. Her exceed sat across from her chuckling a bit, 'You know Alex you really don't look suspicious just sitting there moving plates away from you. I am sure no one suspects a thing.' Shooting her exceed a glare she pulled up another plate, "I am glad. You should stop mentioning it so it will be even more unnoticeable." With that she started eating and Celica kept laughing.

As soon as Alexandria was done she scooped up her exceed, paid, and then left. She was considering just walking back to the guild now so that she wouldn't have to spend money on a hotel. Also she could get there much earlier than she would if she stopped. Better to start a new mission as fast as she could. She immediately decided that she would hit the road. "Back to the guild Celica!" The cat being spoken to looked at her a bit surprised, 'Already? Um...okay I suppose.' She then went on mumbling about how she should really do more than eat and go on missions. With that they immediately started on the road home.

They continued in the boat, almost to the island. "Sometimes people just do things for no reason." Alice said to answer Tera's question.

Myka followed the rest to the docks, and then onto the boat in silence.

Saki played with Salem during most of the ride. She pulls a string from her pocket and lets Salem bat at it with his paws.

"I guess you're right. People do things even they can't explain away most of the time." Tera watched the island grow closer with anticipation.

They had gotten to the island. Alice stepped off on the boat and onto the dock. "Now. Let's see where these bad guys are?"

"Time to find their hideout?" Saki smiles.

"Right." Alice said, she started walking forward. She then asked the man who took them there, "Do have any idea where they might be?"

Alexandria was walking in silence as her exceed had fallen asleep on top of her head. She tried to not move her head much while looking around her. It seemed odd to her, the countryside was quiet. An almost scary type of quiet to be exact. This was odd to her, she had lived in the wilderness for a good portion of her childhood and the only time it ever got this quiet was when something like a storm was about to happen. Frowning she pulled her exceed off her head slowly and gazed up. Blue skies looked back down at her. " No possible chance of a storm. Maybe I am just imagining things now..." Shaking her head she continued walking at a faster pace than before.

The man shrugs. "I'm not completely sure but they seem to be coming from the tower to the north of the village."

"Right. Then that is where we will look." Alice said to the group. She noticed a tower in the distance, she pointed to it. "That way!" She began to walk to it.

Tera followed her lead. She was starting to feel a little antsy now that they were there. Missions alone were quick and easy. With all the extra people there, what if she just happened to make a mistake? What if it costed someone else? Tera tightened her grip on her ceptor. She just had to be careful, that's all.

They continued on their way towards the tower. "Man, that tower is farther away then it looks." Alice said to the group. She looked around constantly with they were on the move. One, to make sure they wasn't anyone there of following them who shouldn't be, and two to remember the way to get back. She was always very observant and liked knowing her surroundings. It came in handy when fighting or even for times when she would have to sop for the night or to rest.

Saki follows, getting a funny feeling. "It can't be..." She sighs and starts running toward the tower. "Hurry up! I've got a bad feeling about this!"

"Wait, Saki." Alice said to her as she picked up speed to stay with the girl. "What's wrong?"

Saki stops for a moment. "These shadows around us... their not natural. Their magic. There's only one person with the level of control shown here..." She grits her teeth. "My teacher."

Alice looked around. "Your right, there out of place." She said. "Your teacher? What was your teacher like Saki. We need to know what we're up against." She said.

Saki looks down. "She was like a mom to me. She really nice until she was fighting, then she was like a whole other person. Brutal and unforgiving. Just like me, she uses shadow magic. And..." She sighs and looks up. "I need to be the one to stop her. I'm the only one who can save her. I think I know why she's doing this and its my fault."

Alice put her hand onto Saki's shoulder. "Alright. You can fight her. I fully believe in you saving her but don't think what she is doing is your fault. What ever the reason is, she is the one who is brutal and unforgiving not you." She said and looked directly at Alice. Alice seemed to have a wisdom to her, or incite on things that she never explained came from. There were things that she always hide, but she somehow knew a lot.​

Status
Not open for further replies.