Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saki laughs. "Then are you coming? That was an invite to the team." She runs over, taking Tera's hand. "Let's go!"

Myka sat at a table by herself, amber eyes closed as she sat back in her seat, exotic features hidden by the shadow of her cream colored hood. All the bustle around her was normal, and she normally never took part in any of it. The Dragon was highly attuned to remaining solo in the missions she did. The a sigh, she lifted a small hand, each finger tipped with a small ring that gave her fingers clawed tips much like those of a dragon. Tapping her index claw upon her chin she wondered if she would attempt to work with a team this time. Even Erza worked well with a team, and she was the strongest mage in Fairy Tail.

The woman let out a sigh, smoke seeping from her plump lips as she continued to tap at her chin before letting her luminescent, amber eyes slid open to gaze about the guild. Familiar face were everywhere. Some her thoughtful, other laughing, some serious while even more smiled. They sat with their usual parties, and that custom did not skip her. Her lonely table was satisfactory for her. Lifting her hand, she slid auburn hair behind her left ears with the tip of her clawed fingers, and then rose from her chair to walk over to to mission board, eyes scanning what was available.

Her slender arms crossed over her exposed torso as she shifted her weight to the right, a danger dangling from her hip, and her rather form fitting, cream colored clothing complimenting her slim figure nicely. She was easily one of the most attractive females in the guild, and her silence, and mystery only added to her allure. A slight pout puckered her lips when she realized that nothing seemed to suit her fancy on the board today, and she, with a defeated sigh, she stepped away. She'd make her way back to the table that was claimed as her own, and continue her day.

"I suppose so- Ah!" She stumbled after Saki. "Wait, where is this mission?!"

"Stopping some guildless mages who have been attacking innocent people." She goes outside with Tera. "Hey guys, Tera's joining us."

Alice turns when they come out, she was smiling. "That's great." She then said. "Are we all ready or is there anyone else who we should invite." Continuing to smile.

"Up to you." Saki smiles. "I'm always ready to impress Grey!"

"Do you think Myka would like to join us too?" Alice then asked. "I know she likes to be more alone but sometimes it's good to go around with other people." She decided to walk back into the guild and spotted Myka where she normally sat. She walked over to her, "Hey, Myka do you want to come with us on a job?"

Saki waited outside for the answer.

Ooc: I just didn't want Saki to be the only one inviting people lol

Tera stood next to Saki, nervously tapping her foot. "So, how long have you been a member of Fairy Tail?"

"A few years now. Actually, it'll be three years tomorrow." She smiles at Tera.

"R-Really?! So, you know most of the Fairy Tail mages pretty well, don't you?" She looked at the guild and sighed. "Thank you for letting me join you guys." She qave a small smile.

Saki smiles back. "Its no problem! The more the merrier!"

Psi was standing with his group his arms cross looking at the collection of people he smirked " Might as well throw a party " he said chuckling a bit

Upon hearing her name, Myka let an auburn brow quirk in question as Alice approached her. This was the first time that she had been asked to go on a mission with any of the other mages in the guild, and the feeling was just a tad bit odd. Peeking up from under her hood, the amber dragon eyes gazed at Alice, and a plume of smoke slipped from her nostrils as she exhaled.

"I dont see why not...."

She murmured, voice low with the permanent growl rumbling deep in her throat. The girl rose, and walked over to Alice, her arms crossing over her well endowed chest. She said no more, but waited for Alice to lead the way.

"Alright, the others are outside." Alice said, she began to walk through the guild and out of the door. "Hey guys." She said once she was out there. "I got Myka to come with us too!" She said with a giggle. Her long ponytails were blowing in the breeze.

Myka stepped out into the sunlight, her cream color dress dancing with the breeze of a warm air. Her face remained expressionless, and some guild members wondered how she, and Natsu could be one in the same. Following the chipper girl over to the group that had gathered, Myka stood to the side, and eyed the others. Mages with a multitude of unique powers, and forms of magic. This would prove interesting. With another exhale of breath, smoke swirled up from the corners of her lips, dragon like fangs taking her bottom lip as she thought hard about how she would contribute to the others.

Saki puts a fist in the air. "Let's go Team Kick ass!" She laughs.

Alice giggles with Saki, "Silly." She said to her, "I guess then we are all ready and should head out now."

Tera nodded and put her fist in the air with Saki's. "I'm more than ready! Um, is that really going to be our team's name?" She looked at Alice with a questioning expression.

"If you guys want it to be." Alice said. She raised her hand up like the rest. She laughed a bit. "I think we have a good team here."

Status
Not open for further replies.