Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saki shakes her head. "But it is my fault. I was the reason she had to cast that spell a few years ago. The spell has a drawback. It can cause the caster to lose all reason. I released a demon on a village and she used the spell to stop it."

Ooc: lol pulling a Gray

(ooc: I remember that part. hehe :) )

"No one has to cast any spell like that. There were always other ways to stop demons." Alice said she turned away from her for a moment. Demons were something Alice knew very well, although she never told anyone that. She looked back at Saki. "It was her choice to cast the spell. She could have done something else."

Saki smiles slightly. "Ya, I guess you're right. Thanks." She still felt like it was her fault but at least she felt a little better.

"I'm glad your starting to see things my way." Alice said, "But go right a head, go get her. And try your best to save her. That;s the best you can do." She smiled at her.

"I'll still need help. I doubt she's alone." Saki looks at everyone.

"Right. I guess I can go with you. You guys can continue to the tower." She said to the others in their group.

Saki smiles. "We're all going to the same place. The shadows are originating from the tower." She laughs. "That's the thing about shadow magic. Its easy to track the caster." She continues walking.

"Well alright then." Alice said and began to walk towards the tower again.

After traveling for a good period of time Alexandria grinned as Magnolia finally came into sight. She hadn't been to the guild in a while and it would be good to see everyone again. She shook Celica just a bit so that she woke up, "Hey Celica, we are back in Magnolia. Wake up! No more time for sleep." The little exceed let out a tired sigh and opened her eyes slowly. "Oh...yay." She jumped out of Alexandria's arms and landed on the ground. "We going to the guild right now?" Her master gave a nod and the two immediately descended into the town and made their way to the guild. Alexandria was pretty excited as she finally reached the beloved building and pushed open the doors.

When the door to the guild was opened, everyone looked over. "Hey!" Most of them said happily, seeing Alexandria and Celica. Mirajane appeared. "How was the job?" She asked her with a big smile.

Alexandria walked over to where Mirajane was and grinned, "It went well as always. The monster wasn't actually as bad as the townsfolk kept telling me though." Celica followed her master and rolled her eyes, 'Don't listen to her Mira. What she means, and I can assure you this is true, is that it was a bit worse. I think you should force her to talk to Wendy. Trust me.' Alexandria stared and her companion as if she was pure evil, and then let out a whine. "Celica!!!!!!! Why?"

"Wendy? Why would should she talk to Wendy?" Mirajane asked her. "I do believe she is out with Carla right now, thought. You will have to wait until she gets back."

Alexandria sighed in relief and quickly slapped a hand over her exceed's mouth. She grinned up at Mira, "Oh no reason in particular Mira. Don't worry about that. Celica is such a silly cat sometimes." She laughed a bit and Celica tried to get out of her hold so she could talk but it was proving futile. "So, I was wondering, do you have any ideas of who I should bother to go on a mission with me Mira? Solos all the time get a bit boring." Despite that getting out would be safer because of her exceed Alexandria knew that she should try and distract Mira. It seemed less suspicious than just leaving.

"I'm not sure. You could ask around." Mira said to her. "I'm sure anyone would like to go on a job with you"

"Hm, thanks Mira." Alexandria smiled kindly to her despite the lack of help. She then glanced around the guild to see who was around at the moment and a few people caught her gaze right away. She caught sight of the Raijinshu sitting in the corner talking with Laxus, Cana was sitting at the bar, Gajeel was talking with Pantherlily at one of the farther tables, and she was pretty sure she saw team Natsu sitting down (she noticed that Natsu and Gray looked about ready to start another fight). Unsure of who to ask she looked down to her cat to only realize she still had her hand over her mouth and that she was being glared at. Quickly she removed her hand and as soon as she did she got grilled, 'You know, I am only looking out for you. You seem to forget that you are human and that you need to heal. Also please don't place your hand over my mouth again. Next time you do I can't guarantee it's safety."

Alexandria stuck her tongue out at Celica, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, who should we ask to team up with?" The exceed sighed and placed her paw against her forehead. It felt like the girl never listened to her. 'I don't know. Figure it out yourself. You don't seem to listen anyways.' With that her exceed walked off and left Alexandria by herself. The girl then glanced back to where the Raijinshu were sitting and frowned. Was it really worth it? Hm...She would get to bother Laxus. That thought made her grin and she made her way over to where they were sitting down.

Evergreen looked up at Alexandria. "Do you want something?" She said. After that Bickslow, Fried and Laxus look up. "Hey." Laxus then said.

Alexandria looked at Evergreen, "No, you know I rather enjoy walking around for no reason in particular. Gives me an overwhelming sense of joy." Her gaze then shifted to Laxus as he greeted her and she gave a grin, "Hello Blondie."

(I suddenly feel bad because you are playing them for me...>.< I apologize.)

(ooc: Nay, don't be. It's cool.)

Evergreen turned away from her with a pout. Laxus smirked. "So you like walking huh." He said, jokingly. "Seriously though, What's up?"

Alexandria saw Evergreen turn away and chuckled a bit. "Yes, it's the best way to get around. You get to see the world that way. Also, can't I just come and visit some of my fellow guildmates?" However, she became a bit more serious. "Hm...I suppose not. Well, I have come to this lovely corner asking for a partner in crime. I have been on to many solo missions recently. I came to see if anyone was willing to take the offer." She then glanced at Evergreen again, "By the way you really shouldn't take my jokes like that, makes me want to just be dull and boring and straight to the point." At the mere thought of being non-sarcastic Alexandria slightly wanted to laugh.

(You are awesome. Just saying.)

Evergreen glanced back at Alexandria for a moment then turned back away. "A partner?" Laxus cut in, "Sure. I'll go with you." At that moment the others of the group began to complain. Not because of Alexandria herself, but about the fact that Laxus would go somewhere without them. "Hey." he shouted out and they quieted down. "I can go where I want with whoever I want."

(ooc: :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.