Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure." Alice said to Saki before Natsu spoke. When he did she lite up. She began to smile "Really. Okay!" She said with enthusiasm. She quickly ran back over to the spot she cooked Psi's spaghetti, making Natsu's favorite food. She hummed again while doing it; finishing up she walked back over to Natsu with the food on a plate.

"Huh." Gray said as he looked over at Saki. "Saki, what are you doing with my shirt."

(ooc: I couldn't think of a food. Sorry.)

Ooc: I was hoping he'd ask lol. That's fine.

Saki smiled. "Yay!" She looks at Gray when he asks her about his shirt and blushes. "Uh... um... I was just um..." She looks at Alice. "Help." Natsu smiles and downs his food. "Yummy! Thanks Alice!"

Alice smiled at Natsu being so happy with her food. She turned to Gray and Saki when she asked for help; Alice had to help people it was in her personality. "She is just making sure you don't lose your shirt Gray!" Alice put her hand on Saki's shoulder. "Isn't that great?"

"Really? Thanks Saki." He asked with a smile. He rubbed the back of his head. "I kind of need it back though." He mentioned as he looked down for a moment. he suddenly became surprised. "Where did my pants go?!" He was suddenly in his boxers.

(ooc: I think it's hilarious when he doesn't realize it at first.)

Ooc: lol so do I! I have to do this now...

Saki blushes heavily and shoots back from a nosebleed. Natsu watches and laughs. Happy flys over to make sure Saki is okay. "Saki? Anybody in there?" All Saki can say is, "Gray... boxers..."

Alice ran over to Saki, "Saki!" She said "Are you okay!" Alice suddenly turned and looked at Natsu, her long ponytails bouncing behind her as she turned. "It's not funny." She pouted at him. She may like him but that didn't change her from being who she was. Her face sightly red.

Gray found his pants and began to put them back on; standing up. He hoped on one foot to get is right leg in. Then his left. He pulled them up; then acted like that didn't happen. "What's up with you Saki." He said about to touch her on her shoulder.

Happy looks at Gray. "Are you really that stupid?" Natsu walks over and grabs a job off the board. "She saw you nearly nude. Take into account how helpless she is and how girly she is. Of course she'd pass out."

Psi opened his eyes fron dozing off and said " they fought again? " he rubbed his chin chuckling. " fools " he said slowly levitating the cup next to him to his mouth and took a sio from it before he sat it back sown.

"Huh." Gray said, suddenly he began to blush. "But it's just a habit." He replied to Happy. "I didn't mean to..." He stopped unsure of what to say. Juvia was in the background behind a post.

"Love rival!" She said whispering, but is a creepy tone. She looked scary.

Alice bent down to Saki. "Wake up Saki." She said, glancing over for a second to see Natsu take another job. Didn't they just come from one she thought, that boy loves doing jobs. She smiled a bit thinking about him. She began to daydream, thinking of Natsu. She began to blush a bit, then snapped back into reality. "Saki?" She asked again.

(ooc:You know Juvia would be somewhere stalking Gray. Just for comedy really, and to make it seem more like the actually guild!)

Ooc: Lol I was waiting for a Juvia appearance.

Saki sat up quick. "I'm fine!" She wipes her nose. She gets up and grabs a job. "This one should be plenty easy." She smiles.

" love is in the air " he said laughing and standing from his chair stretching noticing the large ammount of blushing in the area.

Lucy smiled, hearing Psi's comment. "It's so cute." She said back to him.

Alice watched Saki. "Alright. we can do that one." Alice said not questioning anything.She didn't seem to look at it for long though. It was better to change the subject, and fast.

Gray followed Saki with his eyes as she forcefully grabbed a job. It reminded him that he noticed Natsu pick one up. "Hey. Natsu what job do you have?"

Juvia continued to stalk in the background, "Gray-sama....Juvia wants you to see her."

Saki looks at Psi and puffs out her cheeks. "Meanie." Natsu smirks. "S rank. Taking out some rogue mages."

"Wait Natsu! You can't do a S-rank." Alice said to Natsu; she was actually a s-rank mage herself although she never really fought; she would if she needed to. It was just that she was really pretty good at fighting.

Gray smirked, "S-rank. I like the idea but Alice is technically right. Although we didn't end up in trouble last time." he said thinking back with a smile.

Lucy looked at Gray, "Great. They both have it in their heads. Well I'm not going on another S-rank. And who says Erza won't stop them."

He winks at saki walking to the mission bored chuckling and then began hovering around natsu being weird again like normal

Erza was behind Lucy. "I think it'll be fine. We are the strongest team after all."

Saki sticks her tongue out at Psi. "Ours is an s rank too. Similar job too."

Alice sighed, "Well at least Erza is a s-rank..." Alice watched Psi, "What are you doing?" She asked a confused look on her face.

Lucy walked over to the group, "Great so your all doing S-rank. This will turn out perfect." She said sarcastically.

"I'm all up for it." Gray replied. He smiled, arms crossed. "Erza is right, no need to worry Alice."

"I guess there is not stopping any of you. Where are to stubborn here...Even me." Alice said.

" i guess i'll tag along since you all asked so kindly " he said when he stopped admiring natsu hair. Sliding his hands into his pockets

Saki smiles, happy to be teamed with her idol. "I'm good to head if you are." She looks at Psi. "Wanna join our team?"

Alice sighed, "Alright then." She turned to Psi, "Actually I was going to ask that too." She smiled, "I guess Saki and I think alike."

" sure i'll join your team " he said running a hand through his hair, and placing his hands back into his pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.