Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great." Alice said with a smile.

"I guess I will go with Natsu, Gray, Erza and happy as usual." Lucy said, she seemed not into the idea.

"Don't say it like that." Gray replied.

Saki giggles. "You'll be fine Lucy. Besides, they're not our best team without you." She gives her a thumbs up.

Lucy smiled at Saki, "Thanks for the support Saki."

"She's right." Alice replied to their conversation. "And when we are all done. I can make more food for everyone!"

Natsu smiles. "More grub! Sweet!" Saki smiles, thinking about whether Gray would eat her cooking.

"Sounds great to me. We can all meet later and eat some food." Gray replied with a smile.

Lucy stuck out her tongue. "Not at my place, though. You are all there way to much."

"That's fine. We can go to my house afterwards." Alice answered.

Saki looks at Alice. "Can I help cook?" Natsu waits for everyone by the door.

"Yes. I'd love that." Alice replied.

Gray walked towards Natsu. "Let's get going."

Lucy ran to them. "I guess I will see you guys later then." She waved to Saki, Alice and Psi.

"Thanks." Saki smiles and waves as Erza follows her team. Saki looks at the other two. "Ready to head out as well?"

"I'm ready." Alice said she jumping around a bit; Her hair bounced again. She straightened the goggles on her head. "Let's get going then."

Cana walked over, half drunk. She put her arm around Psi's neck. She began to whisper. "Look at you. Going on a job with two cute girls." She said joking around at him.

"Cana, you really should cut back, its bad for your health." Saki looks at her.

"What?!" Cana looked at Saki; a drink in her hand. "Maybe you should drink more, Saki." She hanging onto Psi.

"Don't encourage drinking." Alice said concerned, "Saki is right. It's terrible for you."

Hearing Cana, all Saki could think of was what it'd be like to drink with Gray.

Cana was smiling at Saki, "Admit it; you know you want to."

Alice put her head down, "uh...Cana.....Saki."

Saki runs out the door saying, "Sorry but I have a job to do!"

"Huh. "Alice looked up. "Wait for me and Psi." Alice said. She began to run after Saki.

"Ha!" Cana laughed, "She was so thinking about it." She said turning to Psi; inches from his face.

Tera watched from a corner table as the strongest team in Fairy Tail assembled and ready to head out for another mission. Apparently another team had formed as well. She rested her chin on her hands and sighed. After almost a year of being with Fairy Tail she had yet to make a team and honestly was a little nervous about doing so. Everyone there had such interesting magic and she felt a little out of place. She watched one of the mages she had come to admire; Levy McGarden. She was so...adorable. Her magic was really cool too. It would be difficult to continue missions on her own though, that was for sure.

"Maybe I should start looking for a team too..." She looked around the guildhall, not really feeling like getting up. "There are so many teams already. No one really does missions alone." Tera tried to think of any mages she always saw go it alone. There were those who went alone sometimes, but they all had teams. Actually there was one... Tera looked around the room, suddenly excited. There was one mage who was always alone, though he had to rank way over her.

Her eyes scanned over the room before finding the dark figure sitting alone, brooding at a table. As soon as she saw him her excitement was extinguished. There was no way he would want to make a team, let alone with her. Gajeel was S-Class material. Tera slumped back in her chair and looked back at the group standing near the door. "Maybe I'll just go get a missions and do it myself. As long as I don't choose anything too difficult I can do it on my own anyhow." She got up from her chair with a sigh and went to the mission board.

His eye twitched as cana came close to his face, he simply placed his forehead close to hers practically touching. and then slipped out from under her arm adjusting his jacket and scanning the room looking at the people " Last call for anyone wishing to join on this journey " he said scanning the crowd slowly making his way towards the door which opened by itself slowly as he came inches closer and closer to it. he pointed at cana " Stop trying to trick people into drinking with you fool " He smirked laughing.

Saki saw Tera walk to the board, feeling bad for her. "Tera! Do you want to come too?" She smiles.

Alice waited for everyone outside. It was warm and sunny a perfect day for a mission. She started to hum a bit as she waited, waving to anyone who may have passed by.

Tera sighed and tried to ignore the open invitation to joining that new team on their mission. "There is no way I'm going with them. I should try to find people I know are close to my level." She started when her name was called. "Huh? Come with you on your mission? Aren't you a team? I'm not for tagging along, you know? Then again..." She turned to look at Saki and folded her arms. "If you, you know, are inviting me to join your little team then... Maybe I'll come along."

Status
Not open for further replies.