FABLE: The New Heroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yessss.

So, where will our heroes be going to fight these Hollow Men? Mourningwood? Wraithmarsh? :D
Or will we soon find out?

Vince is ready for some action. ;D since Brody and Desmond are going on the Balverine hunt. D:

Thank the Powers that Be for great acting and playing along lol. I won't be able to google it at the moment since I'm stuck with the pencil and paper...drawing for the first time in weeks _-_

It's a lot harder to restart than to actually quit...

My advice...to ALL who draw....don't stop for more than two weeks at a time. It's side-effects and withdrawal symptoms are raw and mean...

Don't I know it D: Drawing feels so much harder after a while.I was thinking Wraithmarsh. Y'know, suddenly Bloodstone and Wraithmarsh are overrun by Hollow Men for some reason (*ominous music*) Brody and Desmond can choose where they want to go ^^ They can still change their mind, should they want to.

Hey Clockwork! o:

Can I have a badass doggy like in the games? o:

Yay. <3
That was one of my favorite parts of the game. xD

I liked the dog too, except for the times when I was in a rush, like having to go to dinner or something, and it would be like "ruff ruff, I found a treasure/dig spot" And I'd be like "Egad! Must... Go.... Check..."

And then I'd run out of time T^T

Seriously. That dog had an abnormally keen nose for random treasure.

EDIT: Also, yay, Wraithmarsh! I was so disappointed when they didn't bring in back in Fable 3. One of my favorite areas ever. Not to mention it has a lot of history to it, especially if you played the first Fable, since that area used to be the first hero's hometown. :o

WRAITHMARSH?! IT. BUT. THE BALVERINES. AND I. BUT THE AWESOME. AND. BUT. I. THIS. DEAD GUYS. HISTORY. BABIES.

YES BABIES.

NOT FAIR. *pouts*

MAYBE Desmond can have a last minute realization. That like. Uunia isn't WORTH WATCHING OVER.

OR Blair could totes be like HEY, WE GOT HOT AND SWEATY WITH SWORDS, COME WITH ME AND WE CAN MAKE LOVE ON TOP OF TWICE DEAD HOLLOW-MEN.

-

Oh, by the way, PowerBass. I think you should like.. Use different colors for your characters. It'd be easier to tell them apart. I mean, less confusing. Or something, I dunno.

will do....

g'mornin all...it'slike five or six in the morning =.=

Time differences aren't good for keeping up with discussions:/ But Kayla wouldn't mind some Hollow Men action, despite me thinking Wraithmarsh is one of the creepiest areas in any of the games, though i love it's history from Fable I.

I can't really decide a favourite game, Fable II will always have a slightly higher place because of the dog though, but otherwise it is hard because all three games have great characters, gameplay and villains. Fable III wins a lot of credit for the Crawler actually, I hated going through the caves in Aurora as I hate the dark myself>.<

just where do you people even live oO

Axel = Slate Gray

Gauss = Some dark shade of red.

Jace = Some dark green color

All of the colors will be dark to save a few eyes >.>;

Sweden, so when most US people are active I'm sleeping:)

LVL1337N00B said:
MAYBE Desmond can have a last minute realization. That like. Uunia isn't WORTH WATCHING OVER.

OR Blair could totes be like HEY, WE GOT HOT AND SWEATY WITH SWORDS, COME WITH ME AND WE CAN MAKE LOVE ON TOP OF TWICE DEAD HOLLOW-MEN.

-.- He should have a last minute realization. Bad Desmond *hits him with a newspaper* No making love on top of Hollow-men!

Wow. I'm on the Pacific Time Zone. It's only 9:51am here in Oregon.
For pretty much my first real social RP, this is quite fun.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I've only really RP'd with GRG and Con in 3-Ways.
o:

it's like....holy crap! i'm late T^T

One oh two in the afternoon >.> You lucky beasterd....you have time!

Here it's already 20.00, or 8 pm:) and the sun is gone.

It's raining in the Bahamas~ So no sun in the middle of the day. >.>

I LOVE it :D