FABLE: The New Heroes

Hello adorable child~ You are accepted just because you're adorable.

XD Just kidding, but you are accepted. (I'm in a good mood today ^^) Have fun~!

He IS adorable! People will walk up and squish his cheeks!

....and then they'll get set on fire, but.

I am so bad at intros too, sob.

*goes back to thinking*

Also, thank you, Lady~

You'll be fine ^^

Glad to have you aboard~

SORRY ABOUT THE INTERRUPTION, it just seemed perfect.

Also I'll intro Kurt when I can think of a good intro for him.

Kurt could help Adrien out xD

It's absolutely fine, it was a nice intro ^^ Gave me a little laugh, I'll admit (Even though it probably wasn't intended to be funny xD I was like "Ouch, burn~" Sorry Desmond lol)

I had intended it to both burn and be funny.

But sure! It's okay assuming Kurt was already there?

Yes ^^ Kurt can always be one of the older in-training boys who was there before the newcomers, just be gentle with Adrien ^^

Kurt's a sweetie. Anyway, lemme go edit my post to have that in Done, Kurt kinda snuck up behind him, except not stealthy at all.

I actually snickered a bit too. It was indeed funny, methinks.

Nice question, Desmond. You realize that's just opening yourself to further mocking. XD

FFF, HE'S JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY-ISH. You should be glad he's not more like his father :C THERE WOULD BE BULLETS FLYING.

There would be bullets and magic and then the Guild Hall burns down.

Woohoo!

..I mean. NO!

Bad Desmond. No provoking Nesku to burn down the Guild Hall. >:|

Hey, we already have two Maze-babies, so why not two Reaver-babies as well, amirite?

I should make a guy who's a descendant of the guild master from the first game. So like, when someone gets injured, he can be all "DO YOU HAVE ANY POTIONS OR FOOD?!"

Be careful that that guy don't get beaten up by the restXD Who can forget the constant nagging whenever your health got anywhere near low>.<