FABLE: The New Heroes

Yay, xD. Could you vm or pm me the link to the IC?

Still open for new characters? My friend and I were thinking about joining up.

Feel free to post! Its not closed after all for people to join D:

Alright then! We'll post our character sheets when we're done with them. My friend is thinking he might play a sort of squire, assigned to my character, who I'm planning to be a Hero of Skill. One of Reaver's bastard sons, from a wealthy family. There has to be a ton of illegitimate skill heroes - Reaver got around, if I remember correctly.

Reaver did indeed xD. Reaver sounds familar, isn't he the shooter that you hire in Fable 2? If so he was more comical then anything lol.

I don't think you hired him, I think you just had to do a few things for him before he'd join you. He was the Hero of Skill in Fable 2, that much I can remember. He was a total douche xD.. He is in the third game too though, you know. He didn't actually fight or anything in that one, but he did have a fairly large role. I think he was like.. The head industry guy, or something.

But yeah, I'll play one of his sons. Gonna get to writing up his description shortly, and I'll probably draw him, and a picture of my friend's character a while after we make them.

Name: Desmond Cale

Appearance
:
Desmond is a tall, slender young man with smooth, pale white skin. His eyes are a dull olive color, and his curly shoulder-length hair is a silky-looking golden blonde, pulled back into a ponytail held in place by a short, thin red ribbon when in combat situations. His face usually wears a relaxed look, or perhaps a bored one. If you look closely, you may notice a small scar just under his right ear.

Desmond Cale.JPG

Personality
: As his facial expression often suggests, Desmond is a very relaxed person in most cases, able to keep calm in a number of high-risk situations for the most part. Although he isn't nearly as dark-hearted as Reaver seems to be, he did at least inherit his father's sexual-drive.

Hero Type
: Skill

Position
: Hero in Training

History
: He speaks little of his life before joining the guild, but some might recognize him as the older son of a middle-aged mother of two living in the Millfields. Others might remember him hosting small house-parties in his mother's and brother's absence, the invited guests of which were usually almost entirely female. Desmond has shown promise in long-range combat since the day he first picked up a firearm, though he is far from being a perfect marksman. Aside from having been shown the basics by his mother, Desmond's skill is mostly self-taught, having practiced rather often on lesser creatures, and later thugs and other undesirables in Bowerstone Industrial or around his home.

Weapon preference
: Master Clockwork Rifle - Also owns a Steel Turret Pistol for close combat, but tries to avoid situations where it would be necessary.

Name: Brody O'Darroch
Appearance: Brody is a young man of light tan skin and a 5'10 average build. He wears his long brunette hair in a ponytail and if you look closely you'll notice a light stubble amidst his bushy sideburns, and his eyes are a light hazel hue.
brody_o__darroch_by_derranged_mono-d4wo138.jpg
Personality: Young and meek, Brody is loyal to a fault and immensely stubborn when it comes to protecting his friends and succeeding in his goals. He admires Desmond greatly but also admonishes his bad behaviors.
History: Being of unpure blood and coming from one of the poorest families in his hometown, Brody dreamt of herohood. His life began looking up one night when his father decided to rob the Cale family heir, Desmond. Desmond killed his father, and his family, unable to pay the debt, sold Brody to the wealthy family. There, Brody mostly worked as a servant, and in some circumstances, confidant to the reckless heir.

Approved ^^;

((Next time, someone vm/pm me ^^; Sorry for the lateness))

Haha, good to know, we were wondering about that.
Thanks! :)

Yeaaaahh.. We kinda started posting before you approved us. Brodo thought we should wait, but I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Sorry xD;..

Still working on a character, distracted by a IRL Pathfinder Campaign I'm GMing

That's great! Post a character whenever you're ready, can't wait to see it :D

Sorry for slacking in the RP. Finals suck.

And to make up for it, I'll have to drown all of you in a single post :P

@Bass, I know what you mean xD Have fun with that post!

And it's up :P

Exams suck, but the last of them is on Tuesday :D

A beautiful post ^O^ yay!

I'm thinking up another character, so we have someone in Bowerstone, doing.... Stuff xD