FABLE: The New Heroes

Oooh.
I'm suddenly a lot more interested in those two now. :o
Can't wait!

And haha, thanks.
May I ask why? :o
(:

haha

and because Vince is precisely the kind of cultured person I'd waited for someone to play. Just another someone who Axel to tussle with other than Jace. If anything, Jace would get along more with Marcus, rather than Axel (but you know him xD). Gauss would have to deal with the two constantly bickering what with Jace being the victim of Axel's colorful commentary.

Jace couldn't be cultured given his background but he does have a sense of appearance. Gauss is there for the reasons I really won't throw out at the moment (at least in terms of personality). If anything, I've played Gauss a bit wrong. However, I'd figure it out later in the RP.

And since Uunia isn't there for Axel to annoy....Vince is the next source of personal entertainment. xD

^_^

And as an added bonus, no one knows about Axel's arm so let's watch him closely, yeah?

lol what plot?

well as far as i know, there's going to be a herd of something that two of the players are going to face. i guess the others can join in but that's all up to boss lady.

lol what plot?

well as far as i know, there's going to be a herd of something that two of the players are going to face. i guess the others can join in but that's all up to boss lady.

Yess, Balverines. Cute little critters that look like this:

Balverine_westcliff-e1295479455115.jpg

Adorable, huh? :D

Very cute, *note heavy sarcasm* In Fable I and III they are one of my least favourite foes, , but in Fable II they were just easy, but still scary when playing at night in a non lit house under a full moon>.<

...fable is a game? never heard of it lol. i'm just playing along @.@

It's one of the best game series I've ever played, you should check them up, they are for xbox and xbox 360:)

Yeah, it's a good series, though personally I liked the first the best. It didn't have the best story, but the combat, gameplay mechanics and stuff felt less watered down.
Not to say the other two were bad, of course. The story's evolved in an interesting way, and the series has always had a great sense of humor.
I'm probably just nostalgia biased >_>;

Yuck, Balverines are ugly >.< To think I am on a mission to kill those is just pure disgusting

haha

axel would probably have fun with them. but he's on standby for now. besides, his weapons are too bulky lol

Look at you cute little busy bees ^^ Sorry for the neglect, school just f***ed me hard this week >.< I hardly managed to get on.

I love Balverines, they're my favorites ^^ If they weren't so evil, I'd pull a Reaver and keep a few as friends xD Anyway, is anybody up for Hollow Men? Who wants to go on a quest with madame Blair and kill a few?

Beautiful, as soon as Brody and Desmond reply, I'll have Adrien run a message to Blair (xD that's my way of telling myself I need a messenger-type character)

Personally, I like the III and II Fable games ^^; I never got the chance to play the first one, but I want to play TLC badly Dx

EDIT:

Name: Adrien Abron

Appearance:
T1286640536486f5eb973135096964cf60307a05bce12.gif

Personality: Very shy and timid. His personality doesn't suit his job well, but as long as he gets paid he'll do anything.

History: Born in Bowerstone Old Quarter, Adrien has always admired the tales of heroes and the creatures they fought. He was happy to accept a job as messenger for the Hero King, ready to do anything just to meet heroes. Though, he merely admires them and has no intentions of speaking to them more than he has to.

Despite his timid appearance, Adrien is a very good shot and his sword skills are above average. They're enough to keep him alive as he travels to and fro between the Guild and Bowerstone, delivering messages.

I'll just sit here and nod absently like know what you people are talking about. At least until I get off my lazy arse and google it for the pics, schems and whatever else I'm lacking general knowledge of.

Yup, Fable Wiki's beautiful ^^ it's quite reliable.