FABLE: The New Heroes

I wish it would rain here.

It's funny, I've never really known what time-zone I'm in xD I always ask and then a few minutes later, I'll forget.

And I wish it would be more sunny here, while spring has come there could be warmer and sunnier imo:) I have problem remembering my timezone as well, I must check on the internet to remind myself, I often have a pretty good check on the time difference on major parts of the world but I get confused when timezones come up.

hey, Elfy, how long ya gonna stalk us? gonna jump our bones when we're wasted? <3 :P

Call me a geek if you want, but I added a character sheet for the Dog to Vince's post on page 3. xD;;

It's not geeky in my eyes, dogs deserve attention too:D Then again I am a total dog addictxD

U-Um, hi! I was brought here by Greg for awesome Fable RP times? a-are you still accepting?

U-Um, hi! I was brought here by Greg for awesome Fable RP times? a-are you still accepting?
EEEEEEEE-

you came c:

YOU. THESE PEOPLE. THERE WILL BE MUCH FRIENDLY. Noworry<3

-HUG- Srs. If anyone, by some strange chance, does act jerky-PointmeatthemandI'llthrowmyfistsup. I'll take a picture of myself shaking my fist. It will be so intimidating. SO intimidating.

EEEEEEEE-

you came c:

YOU. THESE PEOPLE. THERE WILL BE MUCH FRIENDLY. Noworry<3

-HUG- Srs. If anyone, by some strange chance, does act jerky-PointmeatthemandI'llthrowmyfistsup. I'll take a picture of myself shaking my fist. It will be so intimidating. SO intimidating.

Yes because threatening to punch someone over the internet is terrifying. XD <33

The mind is a powerful thing, lol.

But welcome, though. I hope you could deal with Axel xD

Is there something about Axel I should know? o.o

He's just a character...controlled by me. BUT...it depends on what you throw up against him. He's a bit childish and crude but all around he's alright.

Haha, I see.

And oh god, I think I accidentally hit submit but I can't find my post anywhere. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

Also I am so terribad at histories, guh.

I guess I DID accidently submit the non-finished one. Just tried to submit the finished one and it said something about a moderator?

Name: Kurtran Ashenwoods
Appearance:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/JessieTheFox/Roleplaying Artwork/Profile Shots/Kurtran.jpg

Personality: Fairly friendly and gentle spoken, Kurtran isn't one for verbal fighting. He tends to say what he thinks, yes, but only where he feels appropriate, being otherwise somewhat quiet or thoughtful. He tends to lend a hand to help others without really thinking about a reward -- perhaps a product of his upbringing -- and desires to eventually be like the Heroes in stories. He doesn't make or hold grudges easily except in extreme cases and generally is willing to at least listen to what others have to say. Despite his friendliness, he can be a bit snippy or angry when his heritage is brought up or made fun of, and while he generally practices ranged combat, he isn't afraid to fight dirty and kick someone where it counts if they make him mad enough.
Hero Type: Hero of Skill.
Position: Hero-in-Training.
History: One of Reaver's many, many illegitimate children, Kurtan's mother was one of the few who actually seemed willing enough to take him in -- and cunning enough to deflect questions or looks. Though they didn't have all that much to go around, she made sure what they did have went to him; for some reason he never knew, his mother thought he would be something great and intended to help him get there. When she eventually died, Kurtran sold what little they had, going off on his own to train himself with a gun. After some successful re-stealing from bandits, among other things, Kutran was eventually outfitted with his two usual guns, having developed a style using them both to cut down reload time rather than using them at the same time.
Weapon Preference: Two Steel Turret Pistols.

Name: Nesku Saranian
Appearance:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/JessieTheFox/Roleplaying Artwork/Profile Shots/Nesku.jpg

Personality: "Anti-social" is a good way of describing Nesku. He tends to be very introverted and withdrawn, viewing people with skepticism at best and scorn at worst. He doesn't seem to really care about others or their opinions, which is certainly strange for a Hero -- at the same time, however, he seems intensely devoted to his own studies, regardless of what they are, making one wonder if it's because they'll help people or he just wants to further himself. Despite the "signs," he doesn't seem remotely evil at all, nor does he seem to possess any evil intentions -- it simply seems as if he's closed his heart off to people. Despite this, he shows a great love for artwork regardless of who it's done by -- perhaps influenced by his inability to create it himself. He also seems willing to praise someone if they did something genuinely praiseworthy; the problem is, he's just as likely to chew them up or tear them down if they did something stupid rather than tell them why it was stupid. Perhaps surprisingly, he does, in fact, have a heart -- those who manage to break down to it will find a loyal friend -- but he keeps it so iced away that you wouldn't be faulted for not realizing it.
Hero Type: Hero of Will.
Position: Hero-in-Training.
History: Not much is known about Nesku's history and he certainly doesn't like to talk about it. What is known is that his parents apparently disowned him when he was barely a child and he was forcibly taken by bandits when trying to find his way back home. No one knows what the bandits did to him -- all that anyone knows is that he appeared one day with the glowing lines signifying a Will user and a cold, distant personality.
Spell Preference: Spellweaver -- Ice Storm + Shock.

Haha, I see.And oh god, I think I accidentally hit submit but I can't find my post anywhere. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.Also I am so terribad at histories, guh.I guess I DID accidently submit the non-finished one. Just tried to submit the finished one and it said something about a moderator?
FFFFFUUUUUUUU. I MEAN. DON'T WORRY. IT'LL ALL BE OKAY.

Got a bit of comment cram there, though I guess I shouldn't edit my comments so much. I've just been conditioned not to double post.