Status
Not open for further replies.
Character: N/A
Area: Crime Scene 2
Interacting with: Derek ? ? ?
OoOc: @LuckycoolHawk9
The tiles remove easily, but other than the blood stains caused by the body, there appears to be nothing up here.

Character: N/A
Interacting with: Richard White
OoOC: @LuckycoolHawk9

It was a business card, and it seemed to be for the construction company. It was completely possible it had fallen out when they were working. However, they seemed to have moved on to the front room, and had not been back here in a bit; it was likely that anything dropped during construction would've been picked up after the work was done on that particular room. This card was probably dropped after the room was finished and all workers had moved onto the main area for painting.

Character: Hal Riggs
Interacting With: Theodore Dragonheart
OoOC: @LuckycoolHawk9

Hal Riggs, the man with the scars, stood outside the shop, seeming to be saddened but not too surprised at the fact that the man he supposedly went around with was murdered. Though, while he wasn't surprised, he did seem to be listening in on what people nearby were saying, so it was obvious that he did have interest in the case that was going on. It just wasn't in a miserable manner.

Character: Derek ? ? ?
Interacting with: N/A
OoOc: @TragicTrees
Derek paused and sighed when he realized that he was wrong, there was nothing in the ceiling that he could use at all. He decided to head over to the security room/ try to pick the lock.

Character:Richard White
Interacting with: N/A
OoOC: @TragicTrees

Richard looked at the card for a brief moment and noticed that it seemed to be from the construction company. Perhaps it had been fallen out when they had been working back here, but most of them had been gathered in the front when they had arrived. It also made no sense to him since the rooms were cleaned when people left them. He wondered who had dropped it, perhaps he could turn it or something. He did have Molly and the other guy to ask about the card for now to see how he was murdered.

Character: Theodore Dragonheart
Interacting With: Hal Riggs
OoOC: @TragicTrees

Theodore looked around outside and found the man he was looking for outside of the shop. He didn't know his name and he didn't want to sound too noisy when it came to this sort of thing. He looked at him. " Hi, I'm Theodore Dragonheart, I was just wondering if you could tell me anything about the dead guy? Reginald mentioned you to me," he said to Hal, hoping his approach was indirect enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.