Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they got closer he flew down towrds the ground at an angle feeling the wind rush past his face and ruffle his feathered wings before pulling up and slowing to stop on the ground. Gently releasing her he sets her on the ground, "Here we are Rayne. Home."

She looked over at the beautiful house and smiled, she had never seen anything like it before having lived in the city her whole life. Her eyes lit up and she had the biggest smile on her face. She grabbed his hand and started walking to the door wanting to see more of it.

Lilith was still asleep when they came so she didn't hear them as they approached.

He laughs a little at her reaction then jogs a little hiding his wings and walking in front of her to open the door. Holding it open for her he gestures inside, "Judging by the lack of noise I would say that Lilith is currently asleep."

Lilith was dreaming. She turned here and there. "Tomoya... Wait for me.." she said in her dream.

It was barely a whisper but he heard her voice saying "Tomoya...wait for me..." he didn't understand so he just shook his head and closed the front door behind him Rayne, "Please make yourself at home. We can wait to eat until she wakes up."

Lilith was running after Tomoya in her dream. She tried to stop him but she can't. It's so dark with no sounds. "Tomoya? Wait! Where are you?" she looked around blindly in her dream.

He walked away from Rayne to go to Lilith and saw she was tossing and turning in her sleep. He quietly kneeled next to her and gently shook her shoulder, "Lilith. Come on wake up."

She stopped thrashing and calmed down. She heard his voice. Slowly, she opened her eyes. "Tomoya..."

"Wake up sleepy head..." he smiled and rubbed her shoulder softly, "What did you make for dinner?"

"Tomoya!" she said jumping off the couch. "I doze off. Oh, no. We're you waiting long?" she said rapidly. "I made your favorite." she smiled.

"Woah calm down..." he grabbed her shoulders sitting her back on the couch,"We just got here so don't worry about it. You were probably exhausted so I understand." he smiled softly, "Wait...Which favorite?" he found his mouth was watering just thinking about it.

"Uhh, yeah. Sorry." she sat down. "Uhm, your most favorite. Rabbit stew with lots of potatoes." she grinned at him.

His mouth dropped open in happiness, "You aren't joking right?" he felt his stomach grumble and he chuckled realizing just how hungry he was.

"No, I'm not. Why would I? Besides, I thought since today is a special day for you, I should present you with a special feast." she grinned at him.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders hugging her, "You really are the best kind of friend."

"Then I will keep you as mine." he smiled, "Besides I don't think anyone could learn to know me better."

"Yes, someone can." she said quietly. "Anyway, let's dig in before the food gets cold." she said more brightly

He let go of her and stood up, "Yes lets get some food..." his stomach grumbles again, "I am just a little hungry."

Status
Not open for further replies.