Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
He playfully punched Lilith's shoulder, "Hey now don't be to scary."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around Rayne's shoulders, "I am happy that you won't."

He returned his attention to Lilith, "I am for the first time in my life. Happy. I don't want to lose this feeling."

Lilith smiled at Rayne. "Good." she said.

"Yeah. I can see that Tomoya. And I'm happy for the two of you." she said gently.

"So what do you plan now, lovebirds?" she asked Tomoya. Flexing her wings, she started to fly.

"Anyway, I'm gonna head back home. Make sure you return by dinner, okay?" she reminded him.

Flapping her wings stronger, she look back again at Rayne. "You're invited to dinner. Bye." she saiid before flying away.

He thought for a second, "I actually don't know what we are gonna do right now." he nodded as Lilith flew off acknowledging that he heard about dinner then looked to Rayne, "Well how about it? Would you like to come to dinner with us?"

Lilith left them to have some privacy. Besides, she felt envious of the two. She won't ever tell that to Tomoya. He won't believe it.

She arrived at their house. Deciding to freshen up before preparing dinner, she took a shower. She sighed.

He smiled and spread his wings waiting for her answer, "Come on it will be fun."

After a few minutes, she rinsed off and changed clothes. Then she padded off to the kitchen and began preparing dinner. She was wondering what to cook since they're gonna have Rayne over. "Well, maybe I'll just make Tomoya's favorite." she thought to herself. At that, she began to busy herself.

(Im sorry it has taken me so long guys had a lot going on but all is good now)

Rayne smiled up at him and nodded "I'd love to come to dinner" she looked at his wings then back up at his face wondering if they would fly.

He reached forward with his hand beckoning her to come to him, "Great. I know a fast way to get home."

She cautiously walked toward him and took his hand waiting for what she knew was going to come next, she closed her eyes.

He softly pulled her against him wrapping his arms around her, "Hold tight." he flapped his great wings once and launched them into the air.

Lilith finished making dinner. She decided to lie down while waiting for them to arrive.

She closed her eyes then fell asleep.

Rayne closed her eyes and held tightly to him. She gasped as they took off then opened her eyes once in the air to look down upon the city.

His wings beat silently as the flew through the air, "How's tye view?"

He smiled and angled his wings turning them a little towards the house in the distance on top of a hill.

She turned her head to try and see where they were going but could quite turn it the right way. She was excited and scared at the same time and her heart raced because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.