Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah. We do. Don't put that shirt with the others, idiot. Hurry up. Your food is getting colder than my heart." she told him.

Turning to Rayne she said. "That boy is like a child sometimes. You take care of him okay?"

He threw the shirt into the washer from across the room before rejoining them, "I am back what did I miss?" sitting down he smiles.

Rayne smiled at her and nodded "I'll do the best I can" she looked over at Tomoya still not really believing all of this. Could she fall so deeply in love this fast and it be real? The thought clouded her mind as she sat there looking at him.

He smiled at her for a second then went back to his food taking another bite, "Even when it gets cold this is still good!"

She laughed at him. "Tomoya. Show some manners you bastard." she said rolling her eyes at him.

"Rayne dear, don't think much about it. Just let it be. Follow your heart. Make every moment counts." she advised her as she noticed her troubled face.

She jumped slightly when Lilith addressed her and sighed softly "I've always let my emotions control me" she looked at Tomoya then back at Lilith "I'm just hoping I'm not imagining this"

Reactions: 2 people
"I know I'm not." he smiled as his dish was clean without a single speck of food left, "I know some reasons why I like you because I set those conditions." he pointed at his head, "I have a limited use of magic but I can use it to do pretty much whatever. So I made those words you heard so that they could only be heard by the girl I would love."

She smiled at him loving how sure he was "I would be afraid to do something like that" she told him honestly.

She took Rayne's hands and squeezed them gently. "Girl, he loves you. The magic he used is a powerful one and it won't be heard anyone except the intended recipient. We all use that kind of magic but with varying degrees. Believe in it, Rayne." she assured her.

"Oi. Tomoya. Take her to your room. Geez, have some private time and bond together. If you know what I mean." she teased him while winking at Rayne. "I'll clean up here. You two do whatever lovers do. I sure hell don't know what that is." she laughed at that.

"Now. Shoo! Go upstairs. Show her your mini-project Tomoya. I'm sure that'll interest her." she added before ushering them upstairs. "Don't make too much noise, though." she laughed some more.

Rayne had to keep her jaw from dropping at her comments and blushed hard with a big smile on her face. She stood up from her seat at the table and pushed the chair in before walking over to Tomoya. "You have a project?"

Reactions: 2 people
She just shook her head on the two of them. If they can overcome the doubts of their love being real, then things will get so much better. She's happy for the two of them. She gathered the dishes and proceeded to clean them. She washed and dried them then she sat in the window. Tonight is quiet and a bit chilly. She looks out and tried to call out to her own special person. "Where are you now? I hope you can hear me. I'm lost without you. Come to me..." she said using their magic.

He stood up staring at Lilith, "Really now? You had to go there..." he sighed and smiled, "Well come on then I will show it to you." he gently grabbed Rayne's hand and started to lead her upstairs to his room. Opening the door his room was actually fairly clean. On one side there was a bed against the wall and next to it was a large desk with a bunch of instruments on it for something clearly involving his project. In another corner was his dresser that had the bottom drawer open from when he came to get a shirt.

Sitting in the chair at his desk he gestures to his things, "For the longest time I have been interested in how everything works to create a larger centralized network creating a sort of web of connection between each and every living organism." the tools and implements were clearly not normal because they weren't. He had made them himself using materials and magic, "I designed all of these. Just the other day I found that the way a frog croaks is related to how a fish opens and closes its mouth when swimming...."

He trailed off midsentence as he heard a sentence in his head, "Where are you now? I hope you can hear me. I'm lost without you. Come to me..." He looked around in confusion, 'Where had it come from...' he stood up and walked to the window next to his desk and peered out. Why did he hear that? It was confusing him to no end. Looking back to Rayne who appeared to look very confused by his actions, "Why are you staring at me like that? Didn't you hear that voice?" he looked back out the window, "It sounded like a female's voice and it seemed so familiar but I can't place who it was..."

Raynes brows furrowed and she shook her head as she recognized his confusion.. It seemed the same as hers just a few hours ago. She wasn't going to say anything but that had to be it, a voice that only he heard with the person nowhere to be found. It bothered her and the worry of it began to tug on her heart. "I didn't hear anything" it came out softer than she meant it to, unable to hide the uneasyness in her voice.

He shook his head and opened the window, "What is happening to me..." he turned and leaned against the wall slowly sliding down it until he hits the floor, "I just met the girl that I am supposed to love but yet here I am hearing someone else's voice that either I am supposed to love or who they are supposed to love..." he put a hand on his forehead, "What am I gonna do..."

His words broke her heart. Is he going to love someone else? She had fallen in love with this guy she just met and now he might fall in love with another girl. She sighed not letting tears come to her eyes and sat in front of him placing a hand on his knee "find out who it is" she told him gently. "I have fallen in love with you already, but if I'm not the one you're meant to be with.." She paused for a moment not really wanting to continue. "Then you need to find out. I won't stand in the way of you being truly happy and if I'm not the person you're supposed to love then you won't be happy with me"

He looked up slowly a small smile on his face, "Please don't say that Rayne..." he outstretched his arms and brought her into his arms quickly, "Please I am in love with you right now as well so don't go saying things like that." he sat there with a hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist. He was feeling torn. He knew he was supposed to love her but yet why did he hear that voice? His mind was fighting itself. Shaking his head softly he whispered in her ear, "Just don't stop loving me...please..." he moves her away just a little, "I can't say I don't love you...because I do..." he smiled a little as a tear threatened his eye. He mind was whirling and he tried to calm down so he leaned in closing his eyes kissing her softly.

She kissed him back gently then smirked softly "I don't think I could stop loving you if I wanted to" she told him then kissed him again and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He softly whispered, "Thank you Rayne..." smiling he felt her lips on his and he held her closer pressing his face to hers in their kiss.

Her heart began to race as they kissed and she pulled away staring into his eyes. Her bright green eyes now a pale shade. She looked him over carefully and sighed softly. "I will be here for you, and I will always love you Tomoya, but you need to find out about the voice you heard. I can't be kept in the dark about if it was meant for you to love someone else or not. It will tear me apart"

Lilith continued to stare at the glittering lights of the city outside. They look like jewels scattered across the lands. It was this reason why she chose this hill to place their home. Sighing, she gave one last call. "I'm here. Listen to my voice. I'm waiting. You're heart will lead you to me. Come.." she said as she felt tired. Using that kind of magic exhaust her both mentally and physically.

She went upstairs to tell the two that she's gonna go to bed. She hope that things are going okay for both of them. She felt a twinge of pain in her heart but ignored it. "Tomoya. Rayne? I'm going to bed. You two don't stay up too late ok? Sweet dreams. Tomoya, you bastard, don't tire Rayne too much ok?" she called out on his door. Leaning to it for a bit she said, "You cherish your love." then went to her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.