Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The way your stomach grumbles doesn't sound a little hungry." she joked.

"Here, Rayne. Sit beside your boyfriend." she grinned at her.

Smiling happily he takes a seat and waits for her to join them at the table, "I will never know how you got tombe such a fantastic cook."

"I have no choice, you know. I have to take care of a spoiled twerp. I guess I'm just that awesome." she grinned with her eyes twinkling.

"I am not spoiled. Am I?" he leaned his chin on his hand thinking for a second.

"You are. You just don't know it or rather you like being spoiled." she rolled her eyes at him then laughed.

"Well then I guess by your standards I am spoiled." he chuckled happily smelled the food, "Oh god I am so hungry..."

"Guys, let's eat!" she said as she offered them foods. "Rayne, you've got to try Tomoya's fave dish. Here." she said serving her a portion of the stew.

(Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't been on, life got in the way a little bit and I just couldn't. Let's get this going again? My absence shouldn't be a problem anymore)

Rayne blush as Lilith referred to Tomoya as her boyfriend but smiled at her. She happily took a seat next to him but looked at the dish wearily, she had never eaten rabbit stew before. She looked up at Tomoya for a moment then back down at the food and took a small taste. Her face brightened and she smiled up at Lilith "this is amazing Lilith!" She told her excitedly. She had never tasted anything like it in her life, her parents were never great cooks and she mostly ate fast food now, or some fruit here and there if she ate at all.

(It is totally fine)

A large smile crossed his face as he grabbed a spoon and ate a mouthful, "Mmm....Mmmhmmm..." his eyes closed in happiness as the flavor rolled across his tongue and down his throat. Swallowing he opened his eyes and looked at Lilith, "Thanks again Lilith..." he takes another quick bite, "This is delicious!" he turns to Rayne with a large smile on his face, "Isn't it though. I will never understand how she cooks so well. It just baffles me."

She shook her head eating more of the delicious food and swallows before talking again "you have to teach me to cook" she told Lilith with a smile. "I doubt I'll ever do this well, but if I could even get close that would be great" she laughed softly.

"If anyone can teach you to cook it would be Lilith. I promise it." he nodded then took another bite of stew without really looking accidentally dribbling a little down his chin onto his shirt, "Oops..."

Rayne giggled softly at him spilling some of the stew onto his shirt. "You shouldn't waste good food like that" she joked and took another bite of hers.

He smiled, "I know but it is hard to eat properly when food tastes this good..." taking off his shirt he stands up from his chair, "I will be right back."

She watched as he took off his shirt, she didn't mean to stare but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. As she looked him over, trying not to blush, she bit the inside of her bottom lip.

He waved to them and disappeared around a corner to head upstairs to his room and find a new shirt to put on.

Lilith just smiled as she watched their reaction. She loves how they liked her cooking. "Of course Rayne I'll teach you since Tomoya can be a glutton. And Tomoya you're gonna wash that shirt." she told them.

"I took care of Tomoya since we were little. I learned a lot of stuff because he can be quite a handful." she laughed at that.

"Here. Have some more." she said as.she put more of the stew. She smiled at Rayne.

He yelled back from upstairs, "Yes ma'am!" he chuckled as he ruffled through his shirts trying to decide what to change into.

Rayne smiled back at her happy that she is willing to teach her to cook. She giggled softly when Tomoya yelled from upstairs. She watched as Lilith gave her more stew and nodded "thank you" she told her politely then began to eat what had been given to her.

Lilith ate in silence as they wait for Tomoya. She was thinking of how to teach Rayne. Cooking is.no.problem but getting the ingredients is a different story. She continued to mull over it.

He found a black t-shirt and came running out into the hall before jumping over the railing at the end landing softly on the bottom floor, "Lilith do we already have clothes in the washer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.