Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked up with a solemn look on his face. His black hair was plastered to his face from the rain and his part of his eyes. He looked disturbed but yet he seemed at peace, "I-I have decided..." His voice was soft and filled with emotions, "I am uncertain but it is the one I made..." He shut the door and walked inside and stopped in front of the couch kneeling down in front of them both, "Lilith..." He looked at her, "Rayne..." He then looked at her, "I have torn my heart to pieces for this. It lies shattered on that rooftop where I was...I have decided to choose..." He took a deep breath, "Lilith....." He paused longer than he probably needed, "I am sorry..." He turned to Rayne, "Rayne I have chosen you..."

She simply nodded and smiled. She knew it because she knew him. "Don't worry, idiot. I knew you'd see reason and choose her. Besides, you were meant to be. Don't let anyone even me told you otherwise. Okay? I'm so happy for you." she said hugging him and forgetting that Rayne wasn't used to it, she kissed him in the mouth then stopped. "Oh, hell. Rayne, darling. I'm sorry. I forgot. I gotta dash so I won't spoil your moment." she told her. "Tomoya, you bastard. Kindly explain to her what I just did. I'll just go up and see Azriel. I hope he didn't kill himself yet." she ran upstairs.

rayne watched as lilith kissed him and her expression was caught somewhere between a smile and utter confusion. not knowing what to do now she sat there looking at tomoya waiting for him to tell her why lilith kissed him like that.

Lilith ran upstair because she couldn't hold it any longer. She rushed to her room slightly blinded by the film of tears in her eyes. She threw herself to Azriel as soon as she saw him. She doesn't care if he thinks she's crazy. She just want some comfort. She cried.

He nodded to her as she walked off. Turning to Rayne his expression softened a little and reached for her pulling her close he kissed her before he smiled and started to explain, "Ever since we were kids when we were still angels we have used that as our greeting and goodbye." He shook his head, "It was our way of making sure that we were the true us. When you become a fallen one you lose a lot of trust and develop trust issues." He smiled softly, "That will be weird for both is not being allowed to do that."

she smiled at him and nodded " alright" she kissed him soft, and lovingly

He nodded glad that she was so accepting and he leaned close pressing his lips to hers. Gently reaching up he caressed her cheek holding her face to his as he softly pushed his tongue into her mouth. He needed to distract himself from Lilith's obvious disappointment and took all he had to not go running after his best friend but he had Rayne and he had to love her. He he made his decision and did love her but it broke his heart to hurt another for his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.