Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
He accepted her lips on his by holding her close and feeling her pressed against him. He could stay here forever if he would feel like this. Pure ecstasy. Those were the only words that could describe this.

She pulled her lips away and looked up at him with a bright smile on her face and nothing but pure love in her eyes.

His eyes shone with the brightness of love, "I don't know how to explain my feelings."

She shook her head slightly "I'm really not sure how to explain them either. This is sudden and out of nowhere but its such an amazing feeling"

"I have never known love but I think this is it." he smiles softly looking at her soft face.

"I think you're right" she told him a smile still on her face. Thoughts raced through her mind about none of this being real and that she was just crazy and it all being her imagination.

He carefully examines her facial features looking at every minute detail and memorizing them. He smiles and kisses her forehead not sure what else to do at the moment.

As Lilith realized they saw her coming towards them, she smiled at Tomoya.

When she's almost there, those two went all lovey-dovey as if no one's around. With her abilities like Tomoya, she heard those silly sweet nothings lovers usually say to each other.

"Ugh. I'm happy for him but it's so sweet I think I'm gonna puke." she told herself. She stopped a few meters above them and was surprised when they kissed. "What the hell? You just met and you kissed already?" she muttered to herself.

Deciding to bother, er, introduce herself, she cleared her throat and said, "Oooiii, Tomoya! Whatever you are doing?" Grinning, she looked at the two of them. She look at the girl and observe her without the girl knowing it. She greeted her, "Hi! I'm Lilith. Tomoya's bestfriend. Are you his girlfriend?"

He looked up, "What is it now Lilith?" he sighed in an exasperated manner.

She smirked at him hearing his voice exasperated. "What? You just took off. I'm just worried, you know. After all, you threaten to end your life a million times already." she said looking at him.

"You don't know what it is like to be me." he frowned, "I understand you are worried but you don't know how to stop worrying."

Her eyes flashed at his retort. "I don't know how to be like you?! I?! How could you?!" she angrily answered. She tried to compose herself.
"Well, I guess I'm just a pain in the ass for you, huh? Gee, thanks for that." she said levelly trying not to show how hurt she is.

He let go of Rayne for a second and raised his arms, "Ok I was a little harsh. I am sorry. I appreciate everything you do but sometimes you can be a little overbearing."

"Don't forget that we know how it is. I know I'm overbearing and I won't apologize for that but just don't do it again." she said sadly.

He sighed and dropped his arms to his side, "I am sorry. Oh yeah by the way this is Rayne." he gestures to her standing next to him.

Lilith decided to lighten up and she return to her normal self again. "Hi, Rayne! Nice meeting you" she said while flying down and reach out to kiss her cheeks.

Rayne jumped a little at the sound of Lilith's voice then stood next to Tomoya as the two talked. She smiled brightly at Lilith when she addressed her. "It's nice meeting you too Lilith" she said happily and let Lilith kiss her cheeks. There was a small blush still on her face from when she had interrupted them.

Lilith smiled at the girl. She looks so innocent and kind. "Same here. Don't worry! I don't bite." she joked.
She looked back at Tomoya. "What? I'm being friendly, you brat." she said to him.

Rayne giggled softly at her joking about biting then looked over at Tomoya with a smile. She liked Lilith and is really glad she was looking out for Tomoya. Its possible he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her and at this point she could be bear to think about that. To miss out on this, even though she wouldn't know the feelings she had for him, would be hell.

"Hey, Tomoya. I like her. You make a cute couple." she smiled. Looking back at Rayne, she said "If he made you cry just call my name and I'll kick his ass for you."

Pausing for a few seconds, she continued, "But please don't break his heart coz I don't wanna hurt you. Okay?" she smiled sweetly.

Status
Not open for further replies.