Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time really is slipping away from me... I need to get back on the ball here.

Neh, I'll yell @Squee and we can get a teacher to interactificate with you. Oddly enough, a teacher who can actually teach you things.

so fun when players drop in and out, promising to post and then never delivering.

sooooo

fuuuuuuun

*just GM problems*

eh she dropped out because of sudden RL

*disbelieving tone* Mhm, never heard that one before.

well, whatever, t least she dropped before she could become important to the plot. shame about vanra's situation though.

Like I said, I'll yet @Squee .

It's been a while since Arukabs last post, I'd love to put him to good use!

@VanraMoonlight Where is Vanra at the moment? I am planning a Reverpost, so I can post with Arukab putting him in the same area in the same post if you want to meet up with the Armed Combat Professor

Should I still go with that idea of slipping my char out to hang out with Vanra ? I didnt get around making a post because I dont really have an idea what to post about, things are moving on really lazily.

I'm honestly too tired to remember what i told who, but i think a while ago i mentioned to you guys in the rp that my grandfather was sick and i was going to see him and to not expect a post around that time. well, i got a call from my parents today, it seems he's gone critical and, as far as the doctors tell us, this is it, it's the end.

I honestly can't predict how I'm gonna be for the next while, how long i;m gonna grieve, or if i'm even gonna grieve at all instead of shutting down my emotions completely. All i know is you guys deserved a heads up in case i decide to fuck off from the site for a while.

I'm honestly too tired to remember what i told who, but i think a while ago i mentioned to you guys in the rp that my grandfather was sick and i was going to see him and to not expect a post around that time. well, i got a call from my parents today, it seems he's gone critical and, as far as the doctors tell us, this is it, it's the end.

I honestly can't predict how I'm gonna be for the next while, how long i;m gonna grieve, or if i'm even gonna grieve at all instead of shutting down my emotions completely. All i know is you guys deserved a heads up in case i decide to fuck off from the site for a while.
Hey, like you said one time, life is a bitch, and certainly is right now, dont feel inclined to post anything if you really dont want to. Hope you feel better man.

Name: Seren Daresso

Race: Human

Class: Runic Mage

Title: Sect Master - Magis

Appearance
Seren looks as old as he is. He has very little hair on the top of his head, but has a long white beard. A dotted circular rune is on his forehead. He wears grey robes. He is short, and very frail. His arms also have runic tattoos on them, although he refuses to reveal their meanings.

His eyes glow blue, due to the raw magical energy that is in his body, although in his age he is unable to use most of it. His voice sounds friendly, but it is another feature that reflects his age.

Personality
He is very wise, and gives plenty of advice even when it is not needed. He isn't easily annoyed, but does have limits. He isn't as strict as the other Sect Master's, often letting students get away with minor infractions. He is a very casual person.

He has no tolerance for students who talk over him. Those guilty of this will likely be smacked over the head with Seren's wooden staff. He makes jokes at very inappropriate times and can say very offensive things by accident.

Weapon
Wooden Staff - Just a plain old wooden staff. It's more for walking than fighting.

Abilities/Magic
Rune of Life
After drawing the required rune, Seren can use healing spells. He can only use these spells while he is within the confines of the drawn rune.

Rune of Fire
This particular rune is tattooed on his right palm. Seren can project his magical energy into fire-type magics.

Rune of Water
This particular rune is tattooed on his left palm. Seren can project his magical energy into aqua-type magics.

Rune of Geography
This particular rune must be drawn. Within the confines of the rune, the geographical features of the area can be changed.

Rune of Knowledge
This rune is tattooed on Seren's forehead. It allows Seren to retain knowledge that he would have otherwise lost in his old age.

History
Seren was born into a very magically intuitive family, the Daresso family. A coming of age ceremony, Seren received his first runic tattoo at the age of 13, the Rune of Knowledge. At first, Seren showed very little potential in magic, and was made an outcast by his siblings. He was blissfully unaware of this, and continued his childhood and teenage years like any other kid.

His magical skills began to show in his early thirties. He learned restoration magic first, taught by his older brother Mirn, who now felt pity for his younger sibling. The rest of Daresso family learned that Seren did indeed possess incredible amounts of magical power. He was given two other runic tattoos; the
Rune of Fire, and the Rune of Water. Each field he mastered fairly quickly.

Later in his life, he took on a teaching role in Eureka academy, and was chosen to become the Sect Master of Magis after the old one retired. He was 60, but still in his arcane prime. He learned about the
Rune of Geography during his studies as Sect-Master, which brings us to this point.

sect master eh? hehe, well, i suppose there's not much that can really be done about it.

@OverCast Looks good to me. I'll add him to the roster tomorrow when I'm not dog-tired.

Also, @Buio I know things are bad for you right now but it looks like you're up in two place. Are things okay on your end or should we pull you along?

@Silvir @Tanstin It's one of your turns next.

Let's get this show on the road guys.

I need to post ASAP >_< We'll see what I come up with

where am I needed?

i assume marco and bobby are the ones i need to post with since grim left the party?

alright, will have a post up as soon as possible.

btw did you get my pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.