Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, that is unfortunate but understandable gavin.

for what it;s worth, i salute you for sticking with it for so long ^_^

i hope that the things you are changing in your life lead to great personal growth and accomplishment

*hugs you tight* Iknow how you feel gavin. I really do.

seriously, i am currently IN england, at the tail end of a 10-day 'vacation in which i cam to see my girlfriend. My now ex-girlfriend as of Sunday. and she was the person I was convinced i would grow old with, have kids with, be with forever, and I still love her. I had to break up with her because, it turns out that physically i didn;t live up to her expectations. Emotionally we still had that same deep bond that had kept us going through a long-distance relationship for 5 years. But evidently physically there wasn't any 'spark' there for her. no fireworks to make her want more, to make her wnat to touch me more. and in her words the one time we had sex was 'good, but not at the same time'. Good, because i am good at sex and know what i'm doing, bad becuse even despite that, she didn;t feel any particular physical connection to me and i never managed to 'excite her'.

I've been on and off crying my eyes out for the last 3 days, and now realize i spent about 2000$ coming here (the plane tickets alone wer 1040$) just for this all to happen.

the irony is that in my case, i;m actually being much more productive in my roleplays than i;ve been in a long time. Trying to find a distraction i guess

Last edited:
-hugs you tighter- It sucks man. It really does. I've been crying too, in between my friends all coming over and hugging me. And I'm not getting less productive. I'd been considering cutting EA for awhile and with my ex out of the picture and with him two characters, it was the perfect time to. That said, I'm working on two more RPs though they're 1x1. I might start another group RP later on though.

-offers booze and pan- My friends are good friends. Come hang out with us and have fun and forget?

*blinks* oh, incubus prince was your boyfriend? huh. either you guys did a good job of hiding it or I'm just really, really thick ( i mean, i totally knew you were both gay, just not for each other).

and lo, i woudl gladly come hang out, were my plane not scheduled for 8 am tomorrow morning.

and i'm personally working on a group now, so i'll be sure to send you an invite once I'm ready to launch it ^_^.

We were and you read my blog so you know how deeply I felt for him. We didn't hide it but we also didn't really parade it around very much. But yeah... Some of the best months of my life but at least my life is the better for it.

Ooooooh a group you say?

*nods* yeah, it's actually fairly similar to EA in that it revolves around the theme of a battle academy. Though whereas EA takes races and species from basically every myth possible, the students at this battle academy will all be demi-gods, previously mortal humans now acting as vessels for the powers of gods like zeus and odin and the like.

Heh, sounds cool. I wanna be Loki. Maybe...

*chuckles* well, the Rp won;t be launched for quiet some time because once i finish the lore (that i;m about halfway through). i have to think up of all teh different type of 'games' they will play at teh battle accademy in order to trtain their divine powers.

the champions are divided into 5 houses depending on what 'type' of god they are partnered with, and these houses compete in the war games as pitting them against each other is the best way to teach the champions how to use their powers.

But i need to come up with challenges that are varried enough that it goes beyond 'beat each other to a pulp' and will teach every champion to use their powers in the most creative and effective way possible, so that that way the winners won;t always be the players who chose the most combat-oriented gods like ares or sun wukong

Sounds like fun.

*nods* themain inspirations for this RP are the MOBA game Smilte, and Kill la Kill. Smite is fuun, but you never really feel like you;re controling immortal gods locked ina titanic power struggle with teh fate of teh world in the balance. it just feels liek any other moba with a bunch of character who can do prettylimited magic spells (still fun as hell mind you, just doesn;t have that 'epic' feel you;d expect from a battle between gods).
so i wanted to do something that would really make you feel like you were controling divinities and have massive scale fights with a bunch of physics deying super powers like in KlK

Now that sounds awesome. Definitely something for a forum RP

*nods* exactly.

well, if all is said and done, shall i report this thread to diana so the admins can properly move it to the roleplay archives?

Go on ahead. I had no clue where it went after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.