Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the idea but Awen bowed out.

If they want I can bring my teacher to them and we can play something out with those three.

unless i am wrong, i believe i am up for all 3 missions now right?

if so i will try to have a post up within the next few days.

I can have Walter just fade out and see whats up in the grounds, hes not particularly interested in the affairs of magic, though he does intend to get around the concept in time.

lol, plus grimm is probably gonna be a giganting gaping asshole to him in my next post lol

*pokes head in to see whats been going on*

Hiya, just checking things out. Things have been settling down but not sure if I am up for coming back if I am allowed...the idea of this RP is fun...

considering the rp has barely progressed since you left, i see no reason why gavin would say no. plus your presence makes it a lt easier to figure out how we're gonna bide Vanra's time till she can get into the missions or classes with the rest of us.

I totally understand that life gets in the way and I made it so that you guys can flip in and out as life allows.

I was waiting for others in the group to post, but I'll go on ahead and think up what Rever will do. I might try making this post a bit more beefy than my last few.

I'll be posting soon as well. as some of you have likely figured out though it's difficult for me to post thu-sun since those are the days i'm working.

if I was to jump back in what do I need to post to do that? whats going on RP wise?

>Goblins
Damnit, now I feel like I should have picked Bugbear Master Of Nine instead of Vanra.

I swear, whenever I think of Bobby in my Mind's Eye, I think of Worker 8 from FFTactics.

*chuckles* well, i never played FFT, but reading up on the character i can deffinitely see the similarities lol.

Does Bobby have three giant lazers in his chest to fire?

Not gonna lie, I kept picturing the same thing. Also, it's a great game, if you get the chance, play it. Play the shit out of it.

*laughs* no, sadly not. Bobby has a much slimmer design to help in stealth and agility, so it doesn't allow for bulkier weaponry like laser beams to be incorporated.

and yeah, FFT and the fire emblem series are two of only any classic rpg games/series that i've never played but that i want to at some point.

man, i haven't even played chrono trigger. sometimes i feel bad caling myself an rpg fan.

...How dare you call yourself an RPG fan. Get out of my fandom!

So, Courtney graduated and now we're both going to be much more open for posts. I'm going to draw out of a certain RP I'm in soon, too, I think it's better if I focus on the other 3 I'm in, since I post a bit slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.