Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool cool. Also, Imma wait for @Incubus Prince and you @Squee before I make a Hibiki post.

On that note, @Incubus Prince just informed me that he's afk until next Tuesday due to IRL. I'm still looking at you @Squee .

And I'm staring right back at you, directly into your very soul!

Pinkie-Pie-face-LOL.png

I see you've suffered a stroke or three.

He dropped out of overture, and needless to say he got killed off ;_;

Overture was simply too quick for me, I need time to get a good response going and I felt pressured by a few people to push one out which usually makes for bad posts. Gavin and I have been RPing together for years, so he knows how I am.

Still alive. I've been wandering if that girl Vanra approached was ever gonna post.

Still alive. I've been wandering if that girl Vanra approached was ever gonna post.
Yeah, Im gonna make a post today. Walther is probably gonna slip away and see whats up somewhere else. But thats all dependent on if he manages to bag that elemental. I'm not a fan of controlling outside forces other than Walther, so Imma let Gavin decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tanstin @Silvir The dark elemental is all for you guys to play with. I fully expect both of you to not grasp the experience immediately and probably suffer a bit of mana burn for it. Control it as you want but keep in mind that Soren is there and able to restrain it, so it won't get away. Other than that you two have free reign. Try a sigil or two. Play with it if you're interested in dark energy.

@VanraMoonlight I believe that is Awendala but she dropped out b/c of IRL but has expressed interested in jumping back in. So talk with her about it and worse comes to worst, you can pass on her and I'm sure @Squee will be looking forward to someone Arukab can play with.

Also @Squee yes, I've known you for years now and I'm the same way. I like to take my time with posts, especially long ones and being a full time student takes a lot out of me like with last semester when I had three heavy writing classes. I don't mind people taking time but when they do, I expect a good post when they post, not a bloody one liner.

Yeah, but I dont feel right just saying "He harnesses the elemental in one shot." but I do want to be able to interact with Vanra's character

@Tanstin @Silvir The dark elemental is all for you guys to play with. I fully expect both of you to not grasp the experience immediately and probably suffer a bit of mana burn for it. Control it as you want but keep in mind that Soren is there and able to restrain it, so it won't get away. Other than that you two have free reign. Try a sigil or two. Play with it if you're interested in dark energy.

@VanraMoonlight I believe that is Awendala but she dropped out b/c of IRL but has expressed interested in jumping back in. So talk with her about it and worse comes to worst, you can pass on her and I'm sure @Squee will be looking forward to someone Arukab can play with.

Also @Squee yes, I've known you for years now and I'm the same way. I like to take my time with posts, especially long ones and being a full time student takes a lot out of me like with last semester when I had three heavy writing classes. I don't mind people taking time but when they do, I expect a good post when they post, not a bloody one liner.
Yeah, anyone at the school is free, and welcome, to interact with Arukab, he is a professor after all.

so, i just found another perfect theme for marco and bobby. or maybe for them in a few years when marco's in his late teens.

@Buio Before I go off and post, any intent for Grimm to rejoin Bloody, Whitey and Whitey?

Eh, he likely won't be joining back with the group till the mission's complete, unless some external force makes him or the group comes to him.

Got home yesterday... Too exhausted to do any big posting. So, I'll be workin up ona post here shortly!!

Orin stayed silent as he listened to the others silently argue.

huh, well shit: turns out that Marco and Ashling were communicating through a telepathic link this entire time.

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!

... -facepalm- son of a... I'm still exhausted from the trip... I need to go fix that...

lol, it's fine. only reason i'm even mentioning it is that the idea of actually treating this like a big reveal rather than a simple grammar mistake made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.