Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note @Buio Rever isn't confused, just curious.

lol, no, i added the 'confused' part because he said there were 17 reagents in all, then he said that there were 13 that were harvested from plantlife, and 5 that were harvested from creatures. anyone who woudl have thought about that sentence for a second would realize that 13+5=18, not 17. Rever getting 'confused' is him doing that addition in his head and realizing 'wait a minute...'

bobby realizes what thought process is going through rever's head so he then clarifies that one of the reagents is fits in both categories, so that brings the number back down to 17 as he originally stated.

It's not like Rever to be confused at a statemnt and more like him to ignore it completely by shrugging it off as an honest mistake, even knowing Bobby is a golem, he doesn't fully understand tech so the idea of machines being pin point accurate is foreign to him, even if true. Rever takes it upon himself to draw logical conclusions, confusing him is beyond difficult because he's more likely to assume a "human" error, human being used loosely here.

well, i was using the term confusion lightly. i;m not exactly sure how else to describe the look you get on your face when you realize someone made a 'human' computing error.

point is, i wasn't trying to imply he was literally confused and baffled by what was going on.

That is if he was even looking at you. He's been turned around for a while facing backwards, I had originally intended on him turning around, so the only thing you'd see is the back of his head...Now I can't do that.

lol, you really want to be difficult on this dontcha?

oh well then, editing now.

Ah, sorry about the post guys, some stuff has come up, I'll try and put a quick one down if time allows me.

we understand tanstin. Me especially, since i have to deal with quite a bit of drama at home as well.

Also, having just caught up on what's been happening recently... you do realize there's only a total of seven different reagents to collect right?

Reagent List: 6 litres each of Yelktenk venom and Alfickon tiger blood, 10kg Burulfa leaves (whole), 25kg Wanderthread gossamer, 1x Talaari horn (pristine), 5x shoots of Krarcania Bloom (blue), 15ml Orange Lotus Nectar.

Perhaps I should have said more on it but here's a very quick run through on what you're looking for. Yelktenks are large praying mantis type insects, a few feet taller than Hibiki. They are covered in a number of spines that while painful, do not secret venom. The mandible though do. It is a semi-paralytic venom that paralyzes whatever limb is bitten. Their abdomen is also considerably wider and weighs far more than one might suspect, making it a surprising weapon.

Alfickon Tigers have black pelts with periwinkle stripes. They are about the size of a yelktenk and have especially powerful hind legs. They also have a claw on each side of each paw that acts as a thumb. While they lack dexterity, they make it very adept at climbing. They also have teeth much like a sabertooh tiger.

Burulfa is a type of large-leaf parasitic plantlife with three large lightweight leaves. It attaches itself to a tree and will kill it in a little over four years. What makes it peculiar is its habit of walking between trees. With each tree slain, the leaves grow larger.

Wanderthread Spiders are large spiders the size of a dogs with long sharp talons for forelimbs. Their silk is featherweight but very strong; they swing on it between trees to move about. Sometimes it can be found just floating along in the wind or caught on tree limbs.

Talaari are very large rhinoceri-like beasts. Their head and forelimbs are covered in a chitinous exoskeleton and it can attain speeds of thirty mph in less than 3 seconds with enough room. Their horns are curved and two pronged.

Krarcania Blooms are a common plant but only in certain colours. Common colours are always secondary but primary colours are rare, often only being found in very specific environments, like temperate jungles. They have thorns just like rosebushes.

Orange Lotus is a just like a regular lotus. However, what gives it the orange colour is the presence of Alfickon Tigers - their saliva contains an waterborne enzyme that reacts with lotuses to turn them orange.

Does this clear up some things? I intended to expound in greater detail when we actually find them.

lol, nope, did not realize that, did not even see where else that information was put up ^^;.

i am usually a lot more attentive than that, sorry baout that slip up, will edit now

Yeah, it's back in the post where the missions wer eintroduced back on page three.

I am pulling out of the rp, thank you for the opportunity. Please feel free to use the history I created.

Life always gets in the way. You're welcome to come back in if you feel like it later on. On the other side. Moving forward Team Impending Betrayal.

Hey Gavin, maybe we could include Vanra and that other person who recently joined into some of the missions, or possibly send them both on their own, they just seem a bit left out

Status
Not open for further replies.