ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filia's fine. ^^

Poor girl, I can imagine she doesn't want to get close to anyone anymore because of what she's been through. We'll work on that. *pat pat*

What puzzled me about her was mostly how cavalier she's been so far...she seems to step outside the implicit boundaries of normal behavior in the eyes of society, throwing herself into a battle out of nowhere and then touching Kidlat on the face, without any apparent hangups about either one. She just kind of does things most people wouldn't do so freely. But when framed in terms of her feeling distant from the world and not really caring how the world might see her, it makes more sense. Thanks!
You're welcome ^^, it's ok to ask... if you're puzzled about something else feel free to ask :P

Okay wow I'm sorry for such a delay! I've been a bit busy but I should be better tonight, and I'll probably be able to get a post up tomorrow night if it's appropriate. I'm sorry for the lapse!

I think that Bantay is going to go and sulk and at least seek out Kimi, so as to avoid the lovely ladies that he's been fighting with, since Ako is sort of MIA. He'll probably try to talk a bit more rationally to Tiwala once he's calmed down and isn't being a butt about everything, and he'll probably also try to make amends with Nimfa after some guilt about causing fights sets in. Boy has a bit of a temper, but he usually can swallow his pride and apologize.

Hello everyone. I wanted to give you guys a heads up, due to life issues I am currently without internet. I am working on resolving this problem, but as of right now I am posting on my phone. I am arguing with myself over posting a skeleton on of my intentions, and once I have internet resolved going back and fleshing it out. However I wasn't planning on posting until people conversations had stalled or finished, or it otherwise wouldn't feel like I was interrupting the story rather than adding to it by posting. Either way I am intending on reviving my internet soon so hopefully it shouldn't effect things much. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

@RayChel When we describe the Guild... because we're going to explore it in a moment, do we adlib or you'll give us something to work on... or any other way of describing?? *^*

@RayChel When we describe the Guild... because we're going to explore it in a moment, do we adlib or you'll give us something to work on... or any other way of describing?? *^*
I think there's a description in the first OOC post that says where all the rooms are. As for details, I guess we come up with whatever makes sense...?

I think there's a description in the first OOC post that says where all the rooms are. As for details, I guess we come up with whatever makes sense...?
Oh... ehm... *flees to read it* ehm... oh... *Clears voice*... I think... I'll... edit my post... yes... I'll do that -///-

EDIT: I edited the post... now it's better... well... at least she described the room as written in the OOC -///-

Last edited by a moderator:
@FiliaFlammae do you plan on asking her both the questions on the same time? Kidlat's pretty cheeky ;P I like Kidlat ^^

@Nay'ar I figured he'd ask them one at a time. Allows for him to react in between.
And come on, what would you think if someone of the gender you're attracted to just started slowly circling you, never taking their eyes off you? Don't tell me your heart wouldn't start thumping. :P

@Nay'ar I figured he'd ask them one at a time. Allows for him to react in between.
And come on, what would you think if someone of the gender you're attracted to just started slowly circling you, never taking their eyes off you? Don't tell me your heart wouldn't start thumping. :P
I swear it was all on purpose... did I plan it out well? XD

I swear it was all on purpose... did I plan it out well? XD
Well I'm pretty sure we've established by now that these two are going to end up having feelings in at least one direction. Maybe I should've kept that plan a secret. XD

Well I'm pretty sure we've established by now that these two are going to end up having feelings in at least one direction. Maybe I should've kept that plan a secret. XD
As far as Ren is concerned, she would have acted the same way whether I knew it or not, whether Kidlat was concerned or not ;P... I tend not to mold my characters to plans I'm aware of...so rest assured, even if I didn't knew your plans, my posts would have been the same ;)

EDIT: Oh... and by the way... I play Protoss ;P:rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as Ren is concerned, she would have acted the same way whether I knew it or not, whether Kidlat was concerned or not ;P... I tend not to mold my characters to plans I'm aware of...so rest assured, even if I didn't knew your plans, my posts would have been the same ;)

EDIT: Oh... and by the way... I play Protoss ;P:rotfl:
Fair enough. We'll see how this goes!

(Are you in the Heroes of the Storm alpha? If you are I want your username, if you aren't you should put yourself on the beta waiting list. Super fun.)

Fair enough. We'll see how this goes!

(Are you in the Heroes of the Storm alpha? If you are I want your username, if you aren't you should put yourself on the beta waiting list. Super fun.)
I'm not into those LOL type of games, I'm terrible at it ^^ I'm pretty much a purist with my race in the story-mode though ^^ En taro Tassadar! *Wipes a tear*

and prepare for a little quiet post ^^ after all it's Kidlat's moment to shine :P

-taps foot while trying to wait patiently for a Bantay post-

Kimi wants some action! We can't let Kidlat and Tiwala have all the fun. :P

-taps foot while trying to wait patiently for a Bantay post-

Kimi wants some action! We can't let Kidlat and Tiwala have all the fun. :P
Sowyyyy T^T It's just that I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow... so I advanced a little with Filia...as a matter of fact the post I'm about to post (bad word play... I know -_-) was supposed to be out after someone else got to post but if I didn't write it now either I would have forgotten it or I wouldn't be able to post it... T^T

EDIT: as I have posted it (yeeeey)... I'll go to bed... it's 3AM and my alarm plays at 6AM... so I'm a bit in a hurry ^^ Good night to everyone, I'll read tomorrow morning our adventures *^*

Sowyyyy T^T It's just that I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow... so I advanced a little with Filia...as a matter of fact the post I'm about to post (bad word play... I know -_-) was supposed to be out after someone else got to post but if I didn't write it now either I would have forgotten it or I wouldn't be able to post it... T^T

Oh, it's perfectly fine! I'm not saying you're posting too much, just that I'm itching to post. :) Kimi and I have had an awesome bonding time and she's eager to show off what she's got.

Reactions: Nay'ar
Status
Not open for further replies.