ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, I suppose I'll make a post tonight/tomorrow to keep ESE from the graveyard? Unless someone else would prefer to?

I really have no idea what would be best. I would like to keep this RP going, but we keep losing the strong, dominant characters. The thing that made this group so great was the balance of well-played strong characters and well-played quieter characters and the relationships between them. What do we do with Nimfa, Tiwala, and Kidlat? Do we divvy them up and keep pressing forward? Do we set them aside and keep going with our own? Either way, I know that this RP will not be as enjoyable for me as the relationships will not develop the same way they would with the greater number of writers.

I'd hate to see this RP die, but maybe it is time to revamp it and seek new blood or let it go to the graveyard and resurrect it if/when @FiliaFlammae or Ray come back.

That's a very good point. And I agree, and definitely also don't want to see it die- but until we come to a decision, should we keep it out of the graveyard? Or should we all take a vote right now on whether or not to revamp it? Or?

Before we vote.... is anyone who is left willing to GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.