ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
*siiiiiiiigh* I was trying to finish a post before I had to leave, but I didn't make it. Now it's too late. #RolePlayerProblems

Whyyyyyyyy???? T^T Why is it too late? *^* I'm pretty sure it's never too late... now I wanna know T^T

Because I needed to fit it in before you or Filia posted again. Lo and behold, you both posted, so I'm picking it up from scratch.

It's alright. It meant I changed from an Evoke Water to a Summon Water... and I like Wubber so much that I will thank you for it. ^_^

It's alright. It meant I changed from an Evoke Water to a Summon Water... and I like Wubber so much that I will thank you for it. ^_^
You know what? I loved her reaction and I loved Wubber too ^^... buuuuuut I'll wait for some more to post, so as to answer all on one post and avoid Tiwala being always in the way of posts :P

Kimi has something up her sleeve for ending the sparring after Bantay and Koero respond to Tiwala's first attack. It'll make the most sense before you post again, Nay'ar. Just giving you a head's up if you want to see what it is. ^^

Kimi has something up her sleeve for ending the sparring after Bantay and Koero respond to Tiwala's first attack. It'll make the most sense before you post again, Nay'ar. Just giving you a head's up if you want to see what it is. ^^

Of course I'll wait, that's what ooc are for. ^^ I'd just like to add that she didn't defy or fight the music power, its magic just didn't stop her from attacking because she didn't do it due to anger :)

Of course I'll wait, that's what ooc are for. ^^ I'd just like to add that she didn't defy or fight the music power, its magic just didn't stop her from attacking because she didn't do it due to anger :)

I understood that, don't worry. It's why Kimi has something tricksy up her sleeve! Haha

Gonna toss up a post for Bantay right now!

Also, I have to note that it's amazing how quickly a few strangers with some magic can devolve into chaos. When I read Lord of the Flies, I always thought that the way the boys handled the situation was absurd- who would fight that much? Clearly it was all for symbol reasoning- but apparently it was more spot on about how people handle being stranded than I realized.

Also, I have to note that it's amazing how quickly a few strangers with some magic can devolve into chaos. When I read Lord of the Flies, I always thought that the way the boys handled the situation was absurd- who would fight that much? Clearly it was all for symbol reasoning- but apparently it was more spot on about how people handle being stranded than I realized.
Sorry... couldn't catch up with you... what do you mean?

Ugh, Lord of the Flies. As much as I hated that book, you do speak truth. I also thought it exaggerated, but seeing how one loose screw in this RP turned things sour... yeah, that book wasn't a stretch of the imagination at all. Now I have to go re-evaluate my perception of that book. Thanks a lot.

I could tell too, it's just that she outwardly still looked hostile so Kidlat is confused.

And Wubber omg <3

Wubber is justice, Wubber is LIFE!!! *crazy look and twitching eye*

@Nay'ar
Lord of the Flies is a book written by William Golding. He uses some young boys trapped on an island to metaphorically explain World War 2. As such, conflict arises rather quickly, and the boys start fighting among themselves about how to best proceed, rather than working together to acquire food and call attention to themselves to be rescued.
I had been under the impression that if you take a group of strangers and strand them as such, they wouldn't be so quick to fight, but would much more likely focus on cooperation in order to survive. However, in ESE, our group of strangers are stranded in this world, and already fighting, despite what I previously thought! Does that help clarify things?

@Lady Alainn
Oh no, I'm sorry! If it's any consolation, the boys probably still took things way too far in like, 90% of what they did, even if the disputes aren't all that far off.

@Lady Alainn
Oh no, I'm sorry! If it's any consolation, the boys probably still took things way too far in like, 90% of what they did, even if the disputes aren't all that far off.
Don't fret, don't fret. ^^ I'm only a bookworm who likes to have very informed opinions.

Oh, and you might want to edit your post. Tiwala is outside. They all are except Bantay. Dunno if you missed the fact that everyone wandered outside the hall in previous posts.

@Nay'ar
Lord of the Flies is a book written by William Golding. He uses some young boys trapped on an island to metaphorically explain World War 2. As such, conflict arises rather quickly, and the boys start fighting among themselves about how to best proceed, rather than working together to acquire food and call attention to themselves to be rescued.
I had been under the impression that if you take a group of strangers and strand them as such, they wouldn't be so quick to fight, but would much more likely focus on cooperation in order to survive. However, in ESE, our group of strangers are stranded in this world, and already fighting, despite what I previously thought! Does that help clarify things?
Thank you ^^ I knew Lord of the Flies, I just couldn't connect your thoughts to it XP Sorry... It's not my day today :P

@Lady Alainn
Ack! Thanks! Apparently I was more tired than I realized when I read those. Thank you! I'll go fix that!

@Nay'ar
Oh! No worries, I totally understand. I probably wasn't entirely clear in the way I phrased it, anyways.

@Lady Alainn
Thanks!

It has been edited now, though it is pretty similar. The information on their locations should be more accurate, and I had Bantay approach the door before talking.

@Lady Alainn
It has been edited now, though it is pretty similar. The information on their locations should be more accurate, and I had Bantay approach the door before talking.
You missed a spot--- Bantay's still telling Tiwala to take it outside. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.