ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies! I got sick and have been trying to sleep it off around work.

I'm reading the posts now, and going to post shortly!

Made some assumptions about the Dark Ages bathroom (sink-bucket and toilet-bucket). If you imagined something fancier, like having a built-in toilet with an underground basin beneath it or even some sort of indoor plumbing, I can edit my post as necessary. Not like it's crucial to the story, of course. :P

@Lady Alainn
Thank you for the sentiments! I do feel better, thank you- amazing what a combination drugs and sheer willpower make!

@Nay'ar
Thank you! I am- just took hauling my butt to work, apparently. Who knew that aerospace manufacturing companies could be so healing for the common cold?

@FiliaFlammae
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well! D: Liquids and rest, my friend- Netflix, if you have it. I found Dayquil and Nyquil pills had, at the very least, a placebo effect, try that if you can? I hope you feel better soon!

@upscalerat
Oh, uh, I'm not sick. Whoops. Just sharing the get-well wishes! We love you and want you all better as soon as possible. Thank you for caring, though. <3 Good luck!

@FiliaFlammae
whOOPS I'm awful at communications. Glad to hear that you're not sick, then, though! You guys are super sweet and I love you, too. Thank you! <3

I'd just like to clarify a thing about my next entry (which may come in the next hours)... as Ren wouldn't like to say her full name so freely, she'll make it a sort of epithet: Ren Kannagi in Japanese literally means Ren the Diviner (Ren means Ren and kannagi means diviner) so she will introduce herself like that to Kidlat, She IS keeping her promise that way and she IS concealing her identity... would that be ok @FiliaFlammae? If not, I'll make it so that she introduces herself as Ren Kannagi... but that wouldn't be as fun (at least this is what I think.)
I just thought of explaining it in advance so that there wouldn't be misunderstandings and asking Filia because... well he is the one talking with her... ^^

@upscalerat
I am so happy to hear you have recovered, my dear! We do indeed love you and wish you no more icky days for a good long while. ^^

@Nay'ar
Do it! Cunning little Ren has already decided to differentiate between "honest" and "accurate". Besides, Ren the Diviner just sounds cool.

@Nay'ar
Do it! Cunning little Ren has already decided to differentiate between "honest" and "accurate". Besides, Ren the Diviner just sounds cool.
Thank you Lady ^^ you know... another character of mine (the very first born for japanese settings one actually) is called Hibiki Kanade and it means 'Resounding Echo' and she has an older brother called Kazuki Kanade as in 'Resounding Hope'... I do make my reserches when I choose a name *Evil grin*

@Nay'ar

Go for it, that sounds like something she'd do. And Kidlat/Chris was really only hoping for a first name, anyway, so just getting the 'Ren' part is fine. XD

@Nay'ar

Go for it, that sounds like something she'd do. And Kidlat/Chris was really only hoping for a first name, anyway, so just getting the 'Ren' part is fine. XD
Ok then... I'm on my way to finish the post, I'll be done in a bit :P

Made some assumptions about the Dark Ages bathroom (sink-bucket and toilet-bucket). If you imagined something fancier, like having a built-in toilet with an underground basin beneath it or even some sort of indoor plumbing, I can edit my post as necessary. Not like it's crucial to the story, of course. :P
You're right on the money.

I like putting meanings behind my names. That said, I did give everyone here a name. :wink:

You're right on the money.

I like putting meanings behind my names. That said, I did give everyone here a name. :wink:
Ok... I just miss Akio and Kimi's meanings... but I can assure you you're a genius... *^*

I think the naming of a character is one of the most important aspects in creating it. Looks and personalities can change, but a name will always embody the character.

I think the naming of a character is one of the most important aspects in creating it. Looks and personalities can change, but a name will always embody the character.
I agree... I do love naming my characters... maybe they are few... but they have a steady background and reasons that brought them to be what they are... Ren's chara is one of my favourite if not my most loved one. *^* My oh my... I'm getting emotional... :P sorry

Oh and I menaged to post ^^

Ok... I just miss Akio and Kimi's meanings... but I can assure you you're a genius... *^*
Ako, not Akio; that might make it easier to find a meaning. If you think you know, feel free to share. I love games.

Status
Not open for further replies.