ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using gold for Kyla. I couldn't find an exact match for yours, either. :P
I'm using the bluish green that's in between between pure green and cyan on the palette. Shade is second from the bottom. Still can't find yours... Maybe I should just quote your posts from here on out to make sure I get it right. XP

Oooh, I was one off in guessing yours. Not bad, eh? Mine should be the third from the top in the yellow column...

Third from the top in the yellow column is pure yellow for me, not gold, and the next one over is the orange column. Maybe you have access to more columns than me because I'm on a phone....? I'll have to investigate this when I get home. 'Tis a mystery!

I'm not sure how to recreate it from the selection menu, but I do know what color Lady Alainn is using. She's adding the coloring by code, saying (color=gold).

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ohhh okay that explains some things. Thanks!

I'm actually using the code and the colour menu interchangeably. Makes things more confusing. Heh.

I just had a thought to cheer up poor, short Chris! Kyla is significantly shorter than him in real life. There! Now won't that make him feel better?

One last thought for the ladies [and gents, too, if they start it up]: Stop apologizing for the way your characters are acting! You created them, you like them, you write them. That's all that matters. And if you convey them well, our characters will begin to understand them and like them, too. Different characters and how they grow and interact is what makes RP fun!

-steps off soapbox- Sorry, that's just a pet-peeve of mine. ^^

I'm actually using the code and the colour menu interchangeably. Makes things more confusing. Heh.

I just had a thought to cheer up poor, short Chris! Kyla is significantly shorter than him in real life. There! Now won't that make him feel better?

One last thought for the ladies [and gents, too, if they start it up]: Stop apologizing for the way your characters are acting! You created them, you like them, you write them. That's all that matters. And if you convey them well, our characters will begin to understand them and like them, too. Different characters and how they grow and interact is what makes RP fun!

-steps off soapbox- Sorry, that's just a pet-peeve of mine. ^^
That's...true! I hadn't thought of it like that, heh. When/if they do meet up in real life, I wonder how he'll react. Considering the way I want Chris' character to grow, I could definitely see the two of them hitting it off given some time. A three-year gap at that tender age may be a deal-breaker for a relationship, though. :(

And I guess that would explain why your last post is yellow now. I was about to ask. :P

That's...true! I hadn't thought of it like that, heh. When/if they do meet up in real life, I wonder how he'll react. Considering the way I want Chris' character to grow, I could definitely see the two of them hitting it off given some time. A three-year gap at that tender age may be a deal-breaker for a relationship, though. :(

And I guess that would explain why your last post is yellow now. I was about to ask. :P

I sometimes get lazy or have very little time to add in all my coding. In this case, it's the former. Haha. As far as a three-year gap, if the guy's mature and treats a wheelchair freak like an actual person... hey... anything can happen. lol

You know... Lady Alainn I didn't understand why you put some dialogue in []... sorry maybe i'm just sleepy and shortly I'll post... I just wanted to be sure :P
EDIT: I just realized the two sentences had no connection whatsoever... bear with me... I'm stupid -_-

You know... Lady Alainn I didn't understand why you put some dialogue in []... sorry maybe i'm just sleepy and shortly I'll post... I just wanted to be sure :P
Mm, I was interjecting her thoughts. Does that make it clearer? :)

-runs to the bomb shelter- o,o What have I done?!?

-sighs- Taking pot shots at the handicapped now, are we?

...Well, that's one way to get the action going! Ren's good at making enemies, isn't she? XD This should be good.

She did pick the right person to pick on, though. Kimi is the most willing to forgive. xD However, I think I should give other people a chance to post before Kimi completely dominates the thread... or maybe I'll write one more post tonight. -rubs hands together gleefully-

By the way, is @Enigs still around? We're missing Ako!

I'd squeeze in a Kidlat post (he'd definitely have something to say), but I might not have time tonight, and I feel I should let Bantay get a word in, soooo we'll see. Go for it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.