ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd squeeze in a Kidlat post (he'd definitely have something to say), but I might not have time tonight, and I feel I should let Bantay get a word in, soooo we'll see. Go for it if you want.
It does make sense to let Bantay get in a post first before Kimi gets hammered with arrows. Very well, I'll wait also!

Oooooh come on! Kimi just was the closer to a door... shootin an arrow at someone's feet is a thing but shooting it a centimeter from the face is another... she just coulnd't risk hitting someone inside ;P

Wow okay hope those colors match up. *_*

Also, I do know that we've been instructed not to apologize, but I would like to still make a person apology to you, Nay'ar, for how Neil interprets Ren/Tiwala, as they don't reflect my thoughts! He's a bit of a butt, that's all! Just wanted to make that clear!

Ahaha! Trying to make a sundial. That's a good one.

Hello everyone wanted to let you know I am still alive. I have had some stuff going on so I am sorry I let it lag this badly. In any case Chris was going to mostly ignore everyone for right now anyways so it kinda works out.

@Nay'ar I think you ended up with the same dialogue colour as @Adira . Were you wanting the darker violet for Ren/Tiwala or the purple-pink you used earlier or...?

Glad you're still alive, @Enigs ! You picked the perfect moment to come back. Tiwala is spicing up the thread with action. ^^

@Enigs I so want to know how Chris will react to Tiwala's assault *Evil chuckle*

I am afraid he is going to disappoint you. While I plan for him to later become almost a support character who thinks very much of the team. Right now however he is a loner and is primarily concerned with exploring. I may put in something about you being a psychopath. I will have to think about that.

I am afraid he is going to disappoint you. While I plan for him to later become almost a support character who thinks very much of the team. Right now however he is a loner and is primarily concerned with exploring. I may put in something about you being a psychopath. I will have to think about that.
Yeeeeeey A psychopath ^^ yeeeeey yeeeeey ^^ well she DOES have a reason for assaulting like that... but that's for later :P

I hope you don't mind me guessing your intentions, but... Tiwala is forcing everyone into a sharp learning curve. Her goal isn't to hurt the others; she's teaching them to defend themselves. Right?

I hope you don't mind me guessing your intentions, but... Tiwala is forcing everyone into a sharp learning curve. Her goal isn't to hurt the others; she's teaching them to defend themselves. Right?

That's what I'm understanding.

O,O Wind powers.... Chris/Ako could make Kimi fly. SCORE!!! -buddies up with him-

Ah I knew i was forgetting something. I meant to mention that him thinking about flight was a part of the reason he chose wind. I actually have about 3 different ideas for flight spells and am planning on having him advance through better and better versions as he levels. Though sorry to say but flight for other party members wont be until act 3 or 4 at the very earliest. Act 3 is when he starts to become more support.

Yep ^^ She wants the others to learn to use their skills before exploring... after all no one knows what we might encounter... how can we protect ourself if we don't know how these bodies works? ;)

Yep ^^ She wants the others to learn to use their skills before exploring... after all no one knows what we might encounter... how can we protect ourself if we don't know how these bodies works? ;)
That's kind of why they're looking for training dummies, ya know.... To practice.

That's kind of why they're looking for training dummies, ya know.... To practice.
For now a tree is enough of a training dummie... or so she thinks ;) she just doesn't want anyone to be hurt 'cause of some wrong assumption :P

For now I'll wait for some others to post then I'll post a reply ending this little 'sparring' (not really a sparring seen as Kidlat just runs ;P) and maybe she'll explain her point... maybe... I have yet to decide ^^

*siiiiiiiigh* I was trying to finish a post before I had to leave, but I didn't make it. Now it's too late. #RolePlayerProblems

Status
Not open for further replies.