Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Next, my dear apprentice," Cinereus said while pulling his apprentice a bit closer than strictly necessary, "is the eloquently devised torture known as Darth Razia's annual party where you smile, dance, and get drunk out of boredom. Though I suppose we could keep each other amused." He said the last part with a smirk directed at his apprentice. Cinereus found it nice to have someone to talk with that he didn't have to watch every word. He knew it was dangerous, talking to her like this, it opened up room for weakness, but what was the point of being sith if not to live dangerously. He was going to die one day, after all.

"Anyways," he continued, steering his apprentice through the streets of Dromund Kaas back to his apartment, "it's coming up in a few days. You might want to do what ever it is that you women do to get ready for parties and what not. Can't have you misrepresenting me after all."

As he pulled her closer to him her heart stopped again and go into her throat. She didn't expect him to do that at all and leaning into him she felt strange. A new feeling entirely but again she reminded herself who he was and why any sort of trust in him would be a bad idea. But she grinned a bit at his words, agreeing with them. Never having been invited to any parties she knew though that huge social events, like her master, was not her thing. But they had to go it seemed.

"I think that is very do able...but should I bore you or get bored...getting drunk dosn't seem like too bad of a second option." She said, knowing through that getting too drunk wouldn't be a good idea. Some Alcohol though was in order. "But I don't think we will have to worry. I'm sure we are more than capable of...amusing each other." she said, that devious light in her eyes.

Over the next few days she prepared herself for the party, going out she figured it was a party and and excuse to dress up. Buying a dress she didn't know how far would be too far but decided to not to push too far. Enough it some somewhat risky though, she was confident, not ashamed at all of who she was or her body. As it was time to get ready for the party she came out dressed up from head to toe. The neck line plunged a bit, showing off enough but not too much. It being Strapless revealed her shoulders. Hair pinned up a bit the rest cascaded down her back in dark, perfect curls. The dress fit her figure and showed off her body and a slit up the dress on one side to her hip showed off some of her long, lean, smooth legs. The dress was black so her eyes stuck out. Over all she looked a striking figure. Coming out of her room she waited for her master to leave to the party.

It had already been thouroughly established that Cinereus did not like parties, so when the day came, he grudgingly dug out his formal sith robes, black cloth covered in elegant designs, and pulled them on with a certain kind of visciousness that made it seem like he was trying to rip them rather than putting them on. The robes unfortunately stayed intact. He also wouldn't be able to wear his hood during the party which made him slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't as if his face was a secret, he just wasn't used to being unhooded in public.

With nothing else to delay him, he went out to meet his apprentice. When he saw her, he paused. He was far too good to show any other indicators of his surprise. He was reminded once again, as if he needed anymore reminders, that his apprentice was indeed, a woman. A very lovely woman with luscious, dark hair, striking, pale blue eyes, and a body to die for. He forced his eyes to stay on her face. His apprentice didn't need to know how much she affected him. It would be too easy for her to take advantage of.

"Let's be on our way then," he said, offering his arm to Alesani and hoping his voice sounded normal. Once she took his arm, he would lead them to a taxi that would take them to Darth Razia's estate.

She didn't know what to think as he came out. He was dressed in his formal Sith robes and didn't look happy at all. Alesani didn't like large crowds at all but it looked as if her master had and extreme dislike for any sort of public function, ones that required dressing up. She lifted the corners of her lips a bit in amusement. His distaste for anything like this seemed unmatched. Taking this into note, she saw that he had paused and seemed to concentrate on her face. It was strange to her, ait almost felt like he was admiring her but she pushed the thought away and listened to him speak. There is was again, something was off a bit, his voice wavered just in the slightest. One would have to be watching for it, to recognize it was even there. She had barely caught it after all. Taking his arm she went with him down to the taxi and got in. looking out the window she wondered what this would really be like. The apprentice had heard the name of Darth Razia. Any Acolyte or apprentice who hadn't...well she just assumed everyone at least knew the name if not the face. Prepared she wondered just what she would face at this party and who she would see, meet. Alesani thought this night would be interesting. Her master had probably met these people a million times but this would be a first for her.

Cinereus stayed silent during the taxi ride, trying and failing to not look at his apprentice. He tried to keep his thoughts on the people he would have to interact with in the party ahead, but they inevitably drifted back to the woman sitting at his side.

They arrived on another private landing pad, this one in front of a large estate. There was a steady trickle of people heading towards the main entrance. Cinereus stepped out of the taxi and offered his arm to his apprentice again, and with a convincing fake smile, headed into the estate.

Once inside, the sound of chattering and classical music filled the air. Sith and high ranking imperial officers stood in clusters, gossiping and making under hand deals. Threading through the crowd towards Cinereus was Darth Razia. It would be a lie to say Darth Razia was an old hag. Yes, the woman was old, but she had aged in a way that gave her more dignity and bearing. "Darth Cinereus," she almost cooed as she approached. "I'm so glad you could finally attend this year." The words were spoken with a smile, but there was an undertone of threat within them.

Cinereus gave a charming smile in response. "As am I, my lady. You do not know how muh it pained me to miss your last two parties."

It was silent, the whole taxi ride down to Darth Razia's Estate. From time to time she would steal glances at Cinereus. But she couldn't help it, he was quite a sight to behold. Most wouldn't think so but from the moment that she had decided to become a Sith he was one of the Dark Lords she knew she wanted to leaned from. Now here she was and was starting to see him for who he was. His faveorite culinary delight was Spice cake and he hated social events. She had not even been here that long but the longer she was around him the easier he was getting to read. But as they arrived she looked out the window and saw the steady stream of people going into the large estate. Once out of the taxi she took his arm and leaned towards him a bit. The classical music filled her ears and she glanced around as they made their way across a room. But as an older woman approached she knew in an instant who it must be. Darth Razia. A Dignified looking woman who time had been kind to. As her master and the woman spoke to each other she looked from her to him and back staying composed. Not wanting to shame her master she stayed at his arm, standing straight.

Once the necessary pleasantries had been exchanged, Darth Razia turned her attention to the young woman standing by Cinereus's side. Darth Razia studied the young apprentice as a farmer might inspect livestock. A flash of greed came over her face but was quickly gone. At the look, Cinereus felt a surge of possessiveness. He tightened his grip on his apprentice's arm and pulled her ever so slightly closer. His smile nearly faltered when Darth Razia spoke again. "What a powerful apprentice, Cinereus, such a lucky find." Turning to face Alesani, the Darth spoke in a voice like poisoned honey. "What's your name, dear? Don't be shy now."

Alesani felt Darth Razia's eyes trace her figure and when she spoke she also felt her master tighten his grip on her arm and pull her closer. She smirked a bit more, something was most certainly going on with her master. She didn't know what it was but she would find out and more than likely it was something she could use, a blackmail of sorts, Or at least she hoped it was. She then looked to the influential woman as she spoke to her, not noticing how much it rattled him that Razia spoke to her. She wore a confident but devious smile, the same look in her piercing eyes.

"Alesani Trieast..." she said and bowed her head respectfully. "It truly is a Pleasure My Lady...To meet you, to be here...it really is..."

Meeting the woman's eyes Alesani didn't waver but stayed at her master's side, strong. She squeezed her master's arm tighter too not breaking her gaze. The look in her eyes when she killed was there, passionate and full of energy and determination.

"The pleasure of having someone as talented as you here is all mine," the older sith assured with a veiled smile. "I hope you'll bring more life to this party than your dear master here."

Cinereus sensed something he wasn't completely sure he liked coming from his apprentice. She was scheming, that much he was sure, and when apprentices schemed, it did not bode well for the master. Darth Razia wanted his apprentice. That he was also sure of. What lengths she would go to to take Alesani from him, he didn't know and didn't particularly want to find out.

He kept his smile in place, but inwardly he was...frustrated. At this rate, his death would be much sooner in coming.

"Thank you My Lady, you flatter me." she said simply. "And You can most certainly count on that...Grand Social gathers like this are meant to be enjoyed. Would be a sight If I could get my master to Dance, would it not?"

She glanced to her master, a teasing light in her eyes. Alesani wasn't going to force her Master to Dance, there was no way anyways but she was going to try and make it though the night without pissing off her master and making it in good with one of the most influential Sith of the time. There was some tension between Razia and her master but she couldn't quite make out what it was. "What do you say master? Let's enjoy the night. It Only comes once a year...And we don't know if both of us are going to make it next year..."

It was true, she didn't know if her master would try and kill her or if she would kill him by this time the next year. It all remained to be seen. She leaned in and then whispered to Cinereus. "Let's amuse ourselves if he have to be here...or is that not what you wanted?"

Cinereus could dance, it was one of those things he made sure he could do, but he did not like to dance. Then again, he didn't like Darth Razia more than he disliked dancing. He tensed almost imperceptibly when his apprentice leaned in to whisper in his ear, but showed no other reaction. Before he could say anything, Darth Razia cut in. "Oh, but you must dance, Cinereus. You never know, it might be your last chance." Those were the words the sith lady spoke, but the actual message was more along he lines of 'if you don't dance, I will make your life very difficult.'

"Ah yes, me dancing. Quite a strange sight it would be to behold, wouldn't it?" Cinereus replied with a smile that promised retribution to his apprentice later. "If you'll excuse us, I think we'll do just that." He pulled his apprentice towards the dance floor with all the grace of someone who had spent their life wielding a weapon that could easily cut one's own hand off, and guided her into the first steps of a waltz. His hand at her waist gripped with more force than necessary, the only indication of his displeasure. "Apprentice," he growled in a low, dangerous voice. "If any if those simpering daughters of high ranking imperials decide I'm open game for a dance now, you will suffer for it." Yet he didn't say anything of not enjoying the waltz he was currently dancing with his apprentice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alesani shivered at his look when he spoke. His smile promised a tasteful or not so tasteful serving of revenge. But there was something about it that she loved. He was in itself very attractive to her. But to hear him speak like this? She knew in her heart and in her head she should be shaking from her master's threats but it only made her more curious and him more appealing to her. As he excused to them and dragged them to the dance floor, she took her stance and gasped softly as he squeezed her waist harder than nessary. It would probably leave a bruise of some sort but that didn't bother her too much as she waltzed with her master. But soon she heard just how displeased he was with this in his voice, it was low and dangerous sounding. But she smirked, confidently poised continued the dance.

"What is one or two dances to make Darth Razia happy....? Not much to ask...but, Mmm...Threats sound so good coming from your lips master..." she said and shivered, hoping he didn't feel that. She didn't need him to know that he effected her, and just how much he was on her mind. "But you do not need to worry....because I won't leave your side tonight. And hopefully you won't leave mine or I just might get...stolen away..." she said, testing her hypothesis. There was something on her mind now, a reason why he might be acting a bit strangely around her. It was long shot and she felt a bit silly but just had to try. "Wouldn't want that would you?"

She looked up at him, her long flowing, curled hair cascaded down her back in gorgeous waves, just like a waterfall. Her enchanting eyes locking with his as she looked up and him and they fluttered at him for a moment, briefly, beautifully.

Cinereus let his eyes trail over the luscious form in front of him before he met his apprentice's gaze through half lidded, golden eyes. He felt something inside him flare up when she batted her lashes at him. She was playing games. Games that could easily get her pulled into the deep end, but who was he to refuse if his apprentice wanted to play. His eyes glittered and his lips curled into a cruel smirk. When the steps of the dance pulled them closer together, he leaned in. "It would be most unfortunate if you were to be stolen from me hmm?" He whispered, lips ghosting over the shell of her ear, breath puffing against her skin. "If that were to happen, I would have to punish you for being so careless." He emphasized his words with a slight clench of the hand around her waist, and used the force to trace phantom fingers along the slip of leg that could be seen through the slit of her dress.

He wanted her, and from what he could sense and that slight, almost unnoticeable shiver she gave, she wanted him too. He would be dammed if he let his apprentice have any control over him. She would be the one to come to him. He had too much pride and restraint for it to happen any other way. Or so he hoped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dia Thames
She let him have a good look at her figure and as he stared back with his golden iris's she knew that in that moment her master was the forbidden fruit. Men had chased her, longed to have her for themselves but never before had she wanted someone like she wanted her master. Alesani didn't know how close was too close but would have to be careful if she played this dangerous game with her master. Her heart pounded a bit faster as he smirked at her, and tensed a bit as he listened to her speak. But hearing his words and feeling his warm breath against her neck she tried to not let out a soft moan. But as he tightened his hand around her waist she felt another of her leg, the parts of the leg that was exposed by the dress. Now she couldn't help it and moaned softly so only he would be able to hear. But she bit his lip ad composed herself more before speaking. Her voice was composed and now controlled but still sensual. She knew now that he wanted her as well, it was why he was being possessive, controlling.

"Well...don't loose me then...don't wander far tonight...but perhaps then again I should be a little...careless. Who is to say that I wouldn't enjoy my...punishment..." she said. She didn't want to give into him but at the same time she did. If she didn't kill him herself, he would be the death of her. But somehow if he was she wouldn't mind it too much. But she had to make him give up some control, make him melt more, make him want her so badly she wouldn't have to go to him. Stubborn she would try and make him come to her no matter what she had to do. He was going to be hers. Immdiatly she felt jealous of some of the people in the room, Alesani pushed it back though and danced with him.

Cinereus let out a low chuckle as she spoke. His apprentice was a bold one, but then again, perhaps that was why he wanted her. He had no desire for a simpering fool of a woman who spent her time avoiding his wrath and trying to please him. He could easily get that from any prostitute in Kaas city.

Alesani had no idea how much he wanted her voice to moan and scream for him, whether it be in pain or pleasure, he didn't care that much. He forced himself to loosen the hand clenching her waist, and started tracing slow circles against her hip with his thumb. He didn't really care if it was causing her pain or not, but it was an indicator of his emotions. "If your so eager for pain, my dear, perhaps I should drag you home right now and let you have a taste of it, hmm?" His smirk never left his face as he asked the question. "Or if you're not willing," he began in a fake pensive tone as he sensed his apprentice's alight burst of jealousy, "maybe I should take one of the other lovely girls here home and make them scream instead. I'm sure they'd be happy to comply." He flicked his eyes towards some girls standing to the side of the dance floor. The were watching him and giggling amongst themselves. Any one of them would be eager to go with him, whether it be actual interest, or from fear of offending a sith lord. It would be quite easy to make his apprentice jealous, and he could have some fun while doing so.

The apprentice heard his chuckle and felt his hand loosen about her waist and trace slow circles against her hip. It did hurt a bit, but for the most part it felt pleasureful. She so badly wanted to give into him as he spoke about taking her home. About letting her have a piece of him that she craved. It was clear that he wanted her to by the way he spoke and began to touch her. But as he then spoke about taking another one of the girls home if she wasn't willing she tensed. Yes, she was extremely jealous thinking about her master touching some other woman like this, making her scream, but...to give in would be surrendering to him. It would be to give him exactly what he wanted ad she wasn't in the busniess of whoring herself out...she wasn't here for this. He was here to learn from, not for him to pleasure her. Plus she knew that even though he would take another woman back to the pent house and have his way with her, that woman wouldn't be her. He wanted her but she wasn't going to be so easily wooed. Determined, she would make him come after her and she couldn't wait. Alesani smirked playfully, that deviant look in her eyes as she paused for a few moments before speaking.

"Then by all means master..." she said. "If that is what you desire go ahead. I won't stop you..those girls would love it...but...me? Your going to have to try much harder than that if you want me to scream for you. I'm not going to give in that easily. Any woman would give up anything to have you make then scream but I'm not just any woman. I'm sure, thus far, I've proven that to you..."

His eyes darkened in something that could have been anger or lust at her blatant challenge. He didn't know anymore. It would have been so easy to drag her off into a dark hallway and have his way with her, but that would mean she had won, and he wasn't about to let that happen. A sudden thought came into his head, of how ridiculous this situation seemed. They both wanted eachother, yet for fear of losing control, both of them would force the other to move first. She was stubborn, and he was prideful. At this rate, one of them was going to be dead before 'this', what ever 'this' was, moved any further. He ducked his head, accidently brushing his forehead against hers, and let out a quiet laugh, not one of his usual darkly amused laughs, but a true laugh, letting out some of the tension that had strung him up the whole evening. "Oh, apprentice, have you ever thought of how idiotic sith can be?" He murmured shaking his head, words colored with amusement. He looked back up with a slight smile. "Shall we dance some more? Or do you think we can leave without risking Darth Razia's wrath?" He was done playing for the night, but that certainly didn't mean he was giving up the game. After all, the prize was too tempting to resist.

She knew that this was going to be a test of endurance. Who would outlast who before their desires got the best of them? Having learned from an early age that acting on compulsions was never a good idea she wasn't going to give in so easily. Alesani could be wrong but she believed her stubbornness to far exceed his pride. It was only a matter of time before had his way with her but was determined to outlast him. As she watched him duck his head she felt his forehead brush against hers and her heart leaped as a laugh left his lips. It wasn't one of the darkly amused laughs he usually let slip from his lips but something more genuine, believable. Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked him in the eyes, them face to face, so close. The apprentice wondered what everyone else would think of this. As much as she wanted everything about her master, his body, that darkness that consumed a Sith lord she didn't know what everyone else would think. Was a relationship between a Master and Apprentice normal? Was it normal...if that relationship turned physical? The dark haired beauty didn't know and didn't know if she wanted to or not. It would make the temptation only that much stronger. That much harder to resist if she knew having that closeness with her master wouldn't ruin her chances of becoming a Sith. He was handsome, very handsome and as he smiled she realized whether he was going to kill her or hold her like this that didn't change. Cursing herself she wished she didn't have these complicated emotions, they were only clouding her mind. Listening to his words she smiled back at him a bit, softly. For the first time and probably only time truthfully.

"Without facing her wrath...? Probably would be risky to leave this soon if we want to avoid that...but...isn't that part of being a Sith? I didn't come here to feel safe. Besides...I think I already made an...impression upon her..." she said remembering that tension between Razia and Cinereus earlier in the night. The way Razia eyed her and how her master was so uptight it probably had something to do with her. "So sure, Let's go home. If your willing to take that risk as well..."

Cinereus made a slight humming noise as he looked around the room for the figure of Darth Razia. Finding her deep inconversation with a group of other sith, he began manuvering he and his apprentice towards the exit. When they were close enough, he cast another quick glance at Darth Razia. Finding her attention still safely diverted, he leaned into his apprentice and spoke in a conspiratory whisper. "Quick, while she's not looking." Without waiting for an answer, he whisked her through the doors and down the main hall of the estate until they were outside.

Once outside, he released his apprentice, oddly missing the feel of her body pressed against his. Feeling strangely playful, he made a show of counting some things off on his fingers. "Let's see... I didn't die of boredom, get drunk, start a fight, or kill someone. Apprentice! I think you're improving my party manners," he remarked with exagerated surprise as he headed towards the taxi pad. "At this rate, I might get invited to more. Wouldn't that be unfortunate."

Alesani watched his every move, following his gaze he saw Razia distracted and they made a break for the door. Once closer he whispered as he leaned into her for for to hurry along. She was out the door right after him but he still held onto her until they made it outside. Once outside and he released her she felt a strange disappointment as he let go of her. The apprentice wanted him to touch her and now that he wasn't she desired to feel it again. Such as she had felt it when they were dancing, when he had his forehead leaned against hers. His presence truly was intoxicating. But as she turned her attention back to him he was counting off on his fingers how she was making his party manners better. He succeded in not killing, injuring, starting a fight or getting bored or drunk. And according to him it was because of her. Despite of herself she smiled again and laughed softly. It was a genuine laugh and despite her own cruelty and blood lust it was melodic and pretty. She followed him and catching up she stopped as they got to the taxi pad then spoke.

"Yes, that truly would be an unfortunate event...I'd just have to get dressed up like this more often and follow along to make sure my master stayed amused. tonight wasn't so bad, I rather enjoyed it myself..." she said before climbing into the Taxi after him. Alesani sat closer to him than on the ride down.

Status
Not open for further replies.