Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinereus lost himself in the feeling of her lips against his. He reluctantly broke away when his lungs demanded air, moving to nibble the side of her neck. His hands slipped under her tank top to trace patterns against her heated skin. His back began protesting at the position they were in. He ignored it in favor of the temptress in his lap. With the taste of her skin on his lips, and the feel of her soft body in his hands, he wondered why he had so much trouble giving up a bit of pride.

When he could no longer ignore the complaints of his back, he shifted his hands to under her thighs and picked her up and carried her the short distance to the bed. "You should consider yourself lucky, my dear Alesani, that I am not in a mood to inflict and pain tonight."

Alesani gasped for breathe as he pulled back for some as well, breaking away from the kiss. She was now panting heavily and wanted more of that. His kiss, his touch, it was intoxicating. She couldn't get enough and him nibbling at the side of her neck made her heart leap up into her throat. All of this felt so wonderful and they had only began. Soon as he slipped hands under her tank top she shivered and leaned into his touch more. Her master was strong, feeling his body beneath her own. But as he moved his hands again and slipped them underneath her thighs she wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bed. But at his words she moaned and then placed a hand at the back of his head. Her expression was pleading but soft, she wanted him so badly and she was getting impatient, and all this was showing.

"Mmmm...I'm getting impatient...espcailly hearing that...Pleasure me master..." she begged as she whispered to him, sounding impatient. "Show me just how much you want me..."
Pulling her closer her breathing was getting heavier as she kissed him again, greedily.

Last edited:
Cinereus moaned against her lips as he kissed her back with equal fervor, losing himself again in the taste of her mouth and the feel of her lips. She was intoxicating, addictive. He broke away briefly to drop the two of them onto the bed. Hovering over her slim form, he leaned in and whispered against her ear. "As you wish, my dear."
-xXx-​
Too many years of being sith had taught Cinereus to be instantly alert when something woke him up. He tensed and held himself still until he realized it was Alesani shifting in her sleep. He relaxed again and opened his eyes. The room was still dark, but he could still make out the faint shapes of furniture. Turning his head, he caught the pale form of his apprentice. Absently, he traced circles against her bare skin, and looked around. He saw a familiar light saber on the night stand, and pulled it to him using the force with his free hand. He twirled it between his fingers, studying the familiar weapon.

It was late before Alesani finally fell asleep. After what had occurred she found she was exausted but her body was still sensitive. Shifting in her sleep she felt the warm body next to her tense. But as she opened her eyes she looked at him, looking sleepy but had been woken. Cinereus was awake and now so was she, but just barely. She smiled softly and closed her eyes again as she felt him trace shapes, patterns against her bare skin. Turning she faced him and leaned her head against his bare chest. The apprentice saw the scars on his body and was a bit surprised that there was so many. But she should have expected it. Moaning softly as he drew the light saber to himself she placed a hand on his chest, her ear close to it, though the silence she could hear his heart beat. Strong and steady. Glancing up she saw him with the Light saber in hand and sighed.

"I get a feeling you don't sleep often...or well for that matter...after that you would think you would...."

Her master had shown her just how much he had wanted her and it was an experience she would never forget. But she couldn't let what had happened distract her from her training. The last few days had been relaxed so she wondered what was to happen next. What she would have to prove and learn. But with his strong figure next to her, their skin brushing it was very distracting. He was becoming her obsession.

Last edited:
Cinereus shifted to a more comfortable position as she placed her head on his chest. He pulled a hand up to lightly stroke her hair, twinning his fingers in the silky strands. It had been a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and the memory of her touch still lingered on his skin. He let out a small chuckle at her words. "I'll have plenty of time to sleep after you've killed me, my dear." The humor was a bit morbid, but he was sith after all.

He felt oddly relaxed and comfortable staring at the light saber he twirled in his hand with Alesani next to him. It was a feeling he seldom had. Most of the time, he was in alert for any signs of danger. Assassins had a nasty habit of showing up when you least expected them. His work called to him, and he still needed to study the artifact Alesani had brought back, but unlike normally, where he would get to work at what ever odd hour of the morning or night he woke up at, he stayed in the bed, quite content with the soft body pressed against his. Everything would still be there when it was actually morning. With one last twirl, he placed the light saber back on the night stand and turned his full attention to the woman next to him.

The blue eyed woman seemed uneffected by his humor. She laughed a bit softly as well but didn't like it. This sith of a man was supposed to be making her hard and cold but he instead was embracing her soft antics right now. Her light touches, her smiles and other such things her fellow females did following intercourse and before. Alesani rarely held a soft gentle smile. But right now she was full of them and hated it. Some day she would have to kill her Master Cinereus, but right now he held her gently. He wasn't tense anymore at all but felt him very much relaxed, more relaxed than she had ever seen him. Watching him twirl the light saber around she then looked to him as he set it down. Now wasn't the time to speak of her training, she would ask him later. For the first time since she had been here she wasn't waiting and watching for something to happen, for something to go wrong or for him to give her another task. But no, this wasn't that. She wanted this to last since the next time felt like inflicting pain rather that pleasure. If there was another time. She would have to make sure there was. There had to be.

"I think I rather enjoyed your self-proclaimed emotional instability..." she trailed off. Her fire never died, instead it smoldered in her blue eyes, blue the hottest part of a fire. The apprentice knew this was just physical that is why it already made her Jealous to have to share him in anyway after this. Any woman who would try and proposition him would meet a cruel bloody end by her hand if he didn't kill them first. Until she was strong enough to kill him, she would refuse to share. He was here to train her, do as he pleased with her, and he was her's to kill when she was ready if he didn't kill her first. The uncertainty of everything made her tense. She hated not having some sort of a plan but Sith lived Dangerously and that was what she was here to do, so she would risk everything. Tracing the scars on his chest from his old master she Laid with him. That heart....one day it would stop and she was in control of that. "But next time make me come to you...If you can...." she said with a sensual soft moan, smirk the formed on his lips. "Or I'll shred that control you have every time. I'm not so good at sharing master...And I don't play so well with others..."

A nagging voice in the back of Cinereus's mind berated him for letting his guard down around the one who would kill him one day, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He knew he should be more careful around his apprentice, yet here he was with her, with his light saber out of reach. His desire for her had already become a weakness, and he hated her for causing that. But he hated himself more because he knew this was one weakness he would let himself have, one not-so-guilty pleasure that his apprentice had already exploited, and would continue exploiting until one of them died. Yet he wasn't the only one with this weakness. The anger and jealousy he sensed eminating from his apprentice as she spoke was testament to the fact that she suffered from it as well. He could hear the silent promise of death to any other woman who touched him in her words. He was already looking forward to baiting her with that.

They belonged to each other in a twisted way. She was his to have and he was hers to kill.

He tilted his head and looked down at Alesani through half lidded eyes. "As I've claimed before," he said with a smirk, "I was emotionally unstable. Next time, you'll find it much harder to shred my control." He fisted his hand in her hair and pulled her head back for another kiss, resisting the urge bite down until he could taste the coppery tang of her blood. "You might want to get some more sleep, my dear," he murmured against her lips when he pulled back. "We'll be training tomorrow, and that's much more fun when you're fully awake."

She listened to him as he spoke but her eyes fell from his half Lidded remarkable golden iris's to his lips. That smirk, Alesani had come to love it already and as he smirked and then pulled her in for another kiss, her heart was racing. The apprentice kissed him in return with just as much fervor. As he pulled back and said that she should get some sleep, she sighed a breathy sigh. This wasn't fair, that he could so easily draw a reaction from her.

"It's your fault I'm not sleeping...Your distracting...and that is an understatement..." she said and snuggled closer to him and leaned in and kissed him once more before laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes. As she started to doze off she wondered what kind of training it would be. But getting out of bed in the morning was going to be difficult and she knew it. So for now she dozed off again, very relaxed and comfortable in his arms. Leaned into him as she slept soundly the first night in a long time.

"Distracting indeed," Cinereus muttered as the woman in his arms dozed off. Experience taught Cinereus that once he was awake, it would be at least a full day before he fell asleep again, so he stayed awake, studying the sleeping woman lying half on top of him. He be using this time to plan his next move against Darth Vivatris, or to study the artifact, yet he wanted nothing but to lie there with his mind blissfully free of thoughts. He was getting too attached. With a sigh, he carefully extracted himself from the bed, disturbing Alesani as little as possible, and pulled on his clothes. A shower was in order. And some food. Then it was back to navigating his way around the messy world of sith politics. He regretted leaving the bed already.

When the first rays of sunshine filtered in through the windows, Cinereus was in the practice room, running through a series of complex light saber exercises as he waited for Alesani to wake up and find her way here. His light saber wove through the air, filling the room with an incessant hum as he moved through combinations of attacks and parries.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next morning it was later than she normally got up. She turned to feel him next to her...he was gone, sighed heavily and bit her lip. Alesani didn't want to get out of bed and was a bit grumpy her master wasn't there either.

"Cinereus..." she said, trailing off and sat up, looking around and got out of bed. Figuring she would get sweaty during training she pulled on her clothes. fixed her messy hair, and Grabbed her lightsaber, clicking it to her belt. Last night was incredible. Still feeling the ways he touched her, it still felt like his hands were there. Moaning softly she looked around the pent house for him. Finally finding him in the training room, the room filled with sound of his movements and hum of the lightsaber in his hand. She stayed silent and watched him for awhile, dressed in black the shadows hid her. Seeing him practice she knew she had a long ways to go. She knew how to fight but he was a Master for a reason. Finally stepping out she looked to him, taking her light saber in her hand. A frown on her lips. she looked a bit cranky, upset and didn't say anything for a few moments.
"No rest for the wicked..." she said and smirked a bit but it faded. "Good Morning master..."

Cinereus finished the series if steps he was going through before he turned to face his apprentice. She was looking grouchy in a way that could be described as adorable, if that word was in his vocabulary, but since it wasn't, he settled for teasing her a bit.

"Good morning, apprentice," he said in an overly cheerful tone. "How was your sleep?"

At his own mention of sleep, his mind flashed back to the night before when he was engaged in activities other than sleeping, the feel of Alesani in his hands, and all the lovely times she screamed for him. With an effort of will, he dragged his mind back to the present, but having the woman in front of him didn't help matters. If his heart was beating faster, he blamed it on the exercise.

He would wait for her to reply to his previous question before speaking again. "Today, my dear, you will be learning the basics of using the force." He gestured to a side of the training room where a dummy had been set up. "You will not be leaving here until you destroy that using only the force."

As he was overly cheerful she gave him a disapproving look. She still wanted to be in bed with him.

"Ha, ha..." she said in a flat tone. "That's amusing...It was fantastic until I woke up by myself...uncalled for Master..." she said and frowned and walked over to his side. Looking at his hands as he motioned to the dummy at the side of the training room. She nodded and still looked grumpy as she looked back to him. Alesani had the potential to use the force very effectivly but had not used it very much at all, was still new to it.

"But that aside for the time being, Teach away Master..." she said and gave him a look, that fire. Anything she did she never did it half assed and that was clear. Her hair was pulled back tightly as she Focused on the lesson or tried to, her blue eyes intense like always.

Cinereus decided that if his apprentice kept looking that grumpy, he was going to add the word adorable to his vocabulary. Unable to help himself, he leaned in and pressed a teasing kiss to her lips and whispered, "Don't like waking up alone? I'll keep that in mind." He pulled away and continued, the hint of a smirk on his lips the only indication that something out of the ordinary happened. The nagging voice in the back of his head told him that at this rate, they were going to end up in bed again before any learning was done, but he didn't exactly mind that idea. Though Alesani didn't need to know that. She already wielded the control she had over him well enough.

"So, Alesani, I assume you know the starting point to using the force? Focus your anger and all that?" Without waiting for a reply, he indicated himself. "Show me what you can do. And don't worry about injuring me, my dear, I highly doubt you could."

She tensed a bit but then relaxed as he kissed her teasingly. Her heart fluttered. Nothing was going to be accomplished with him teasing her like that, Alesani then wished she had just showed up down here Naked. Might as well have at this rate. When he spoke and then pulled away, smirking a bit she gave him a look.

"Damn well better keep that in mind..." she said confidently. And then turned to the training dummy in the corner of the room. Hearing her master she remembered it, what she needed to do. She then thought, Anger came to her naturally, hate, jealousy...revenge. Her eyes narrowed in a much more serious tone, the one person who she hated more than anyone else, the two people. Her Father and brother. Both Jedi, both hardly home but when her father was home he spent more time teaching her brother, he ignored her and told her he felt shamed to have a weak daughter. Her brother just made it worse, made her feel useless. The rage dripped off of her. She wasn't useless. she wasn't weak. Raising a hand she had so much anger, it was har to focus it. Her hand trembled. She wanted their blood all over her hands, spilled everywhere. All she had to do was focus it but it was clear that she was having a difficult time reigning it in.

"Fuck!" she snapped and dropped her hand, pacing she was very agitated now. Alesani knew she could do this, but to focus all this passion and hatred she had was difficult. Running her fingers though her hair she tried to focus.

Cinereus's eyes glittered in amusement as he watched his apprentice pace in frustration. He refrained from actually laughing, though perhaps if he did, she would have focal point for all her emotions. Oh well, the moment had passed. She needed a catalyst, something to concentrate all her anger, all her hate on. She had a wellspring of rage within her, but the causes of it had been there too long that they had become more of a blanketing force instead of a sharp focus. With practice, these steps would not be necessary to use the force, but for now, Alesani needed something new to hate.

Idly thinking back to their midnight conversation, a particularly phrase stood out in his mind. Alesani didn't like sharing. Cinereus felt a smile tug at his lips. It seemed that he would get to bait her much sooner than expected. When her pacing brought her near him again, he reached out and snagged her shoulders, pulling her so her back was against his chest. He carefully untangled her fingers from her hair and set his chin on her shoulder. They were both facing the dummy now, a padded form set on a metal stand. "You seem to be having trouble apprentice," he said, his hands coming up to rest around her waist. It was a battle to keep them from running up her sides. "Let me tell you of my dear master, the late Darth Tersha." He drew out the word 'master'. "She was a beautiful woman, sought after by many. Her hair shone like gold, and her skin was smooth as porcelain, and, oh, all the power she wielded in her hands. And I was hers-" He emphasized the posessive pronoun and said it in a sultry tone to ensure the full implications of its meaning "-as you are mine now, enchanted by all that she could offer..." He trailed off, waiting to see what his apprentice would do.

As she paced in frustration she felt her master catch her shoulders and pulled her against him. She shivered as she felt his chest against her back. After he pointed out her obvious difficulty It was silent, still shaking in her agitation. But then he continued, slipping fingers from her hair and then placed his hands on her waist. Leaning himto him a bit as he placed his chin on her shoulder and then spoke. It was a sultry tone, and as she listened the rest of her body had a response. She felt very hot and bothered, her clothing suddenly felt much too tight. But as he continued and spoke of his master her agitation level's returned. A fiery hatred emerged as he spoke of his master having him such as he had her. Hate...hate...the feelings got stronger and stronger until they ran through her mind. She hated him telling her how beautiful she was, and as soon as he finished she raised her hand with a jerk and the response was wildly quick. The training dummy crushed in on itself before falling to the floor. The apprentice wished she could have killed her, herself. NO one could have him. Alesani didn't care if she came off greedy or possessive. As she dropped her hand she almost snapped at him.

"Your mine...!" she growled fiercly. "I told you I don't like to share and don't play well with others...Don't talk about her like that! I hate her....HATE HER..."

She knew she was out of place by demanding that of her master but she couldn't stand to hear him talk that way about another woman, living or dead. Greedy, the woman knew how he felt about her but he had yet to tell her things like that. Cruelty in her Icy eyes and a firm line on her lips, death was still on her mind. Kill, she wanted to kill. But feeling his hands at her hips she knew she needed to calm down, control her anger but that was her weakness. Control, if she could control that passion she had her training would be much better, easier maybe, or easier than it was now. Emotions were at times a hard thing for her to process. So when she felt one so deeply someone knew about it, whether they liked it or not.

Cinereus let out a chuckle. On, she had responded beautifully, all riled up and angry. If this was how she reacted to a woman who was already dead, he couldn't wait to bait her jealousy with someone still alive. There would undoubtedly be blood and carnage. "And how are you going to stop me from talking about her like that?" he asked with a light nip to the side of her neck. The nagging voice in his mind was back again, but at least they had already acomplished something.

"Beautifully done apprentice," he said as he straightened up behind her, trailing his hands up her sides before resting them on her shoulders. She had sucessfully completed the task he had set forth for her, and much faster than he had expected, but he wanted her to be able reproduce that without anything prodding her into a rage, or else she would be too easy to provoke in a fight. "Tell me of your hate apprentice," he said in a low voice, raising a hand to trail through her hair. "Tell me what it felt like. Tell me how much you wish you could have killed Darth Tersha." He pratically purred the name, just to prod at Alesani again. It was too much fun to resist.

Alesani tensed as the man behind her asked just how she was going to get him to stop talking of his old master that way. She honestly didn't know and didn't care how but bringing up that woman, each time it made her more angry. More tense and jealous. SHE was right here, and his master in the grave and Darth Tersha still had some of his attention. Envy seeped into her veins, enriching her blood as it pumped through her veins. Feeling him touch her, nip at her neck and kiss her was more than she could stand because she knew at some point Tersha had that power of him. Hearing his words of praise and the feeling his is strong hands sliding so easily up her sides and to her shoulders she started to relax a bit but then he started again and it came back with a vengeance. The anger, the hate it spilled off her smooth skin like waves. His voice was a whisper to her as he urged her to tell him just how much she hated, what her anger felt like and how much she wanted to kill Tersha herself. Fuming it was hard to find any words espcially as he purred her name again.

"There are no words!" she snapped. "I don't know how you expect to to describe this..." she growled. "All three of them....I want their blood on my hands....I want to see the life leave them...I want to hear them scream and beg!"

She knew Tersha was dead but could still imagine a woman of her discription Begging for mercy, her. her father and Brother. The life leaving them, she wanted to feel the relief she felt when she killed her own mother. It was then she realized just how these emotions made her feel and it made her shudder. These emotions had though the force helped her crush the enemy in front of her.

"Power...it made me feel stronger..." she said and closed her eyes, drinking in the words. All this hatred, jealousy, anger, envy...all focused on that one object that had been crush made her feel more powerful. Opening her eyes she spoke again, her breathe shuddering. "I-I want more...I want to be stronger..."

Cinereus was a bit curious as to who the other two people she wanted dead were, but that was a question for another time. He bit back a sound as he heard her breath shudder. She was tempting in her anger and frustration, and he resisted the urge to just take her against the nearest surface. Luckily, his control had decided to return. He wondered if he could drive her to come him just by mentions of his former master.

"Remember that feeling Alesani," he said, still trailing fingers through her hair. He really needed to stop touching her, it was becoming an addiction. "Learn to control it instead of letting it control you. That is how you will become stronger." He released her and stepped back. "Right now you are focusing your hate on people in your head. You need to focus that on your opponent instead." He moved around in front of her before speaking again. "We are done here for the day, but do keep practicing. If I don't see improvement by next time, I won't be very happy." He smirked at her slightly during the last part.

She listened to him and knew that she needed to control it. But his touch and these feelings were making it hard to focus on anything. As soon as he said to keep practicing to make an improvement he wouldn't be very happy. The apprentice shivered and managed a bit of a smirk as she looked at him.

"Like I said Master...threats of any variety sound great on your lips..." she said sensually and smirked a bit more though her anger and hatred from earlier still lurked beneath her nearly flawless skin. It flowed through her boiling blood. "As you wish though..."

Spending most of the day in the training room her thoughts kept drifting back to her master so it was hard to focus. Trying different ways of going about it and found it was just as her master had told her. Removing the people from the equation that caused her all the negative emotions that constantly surrounded her the hate had to be focused on the enemy to allow her to control the force more effectivly. She practiced and it got better but it wasn't perfect since her master was her constant distraction. She really needed to spend less time thinking about him and more so on her training. The woman came up, her hair pulled from it's hold and trailing down her back as she made her ways towards her room, trying to resist the urge to go see what her master had been up to while she had practiced.

Status
Not open for further replies.