Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinereus let out a groan as Alesani straddled his lap and his hands came to sit at her waist. Her hand was warm against his chest. He tilted his head back to watch her face and let out a thoughtful noise. "I think," he started slowly, a smirk still dancing on his lips, "that's a fair trade."

He had given up some of his pride, and she had given up some or hers. They were even. For now. He trailed a hand up to her hair and combed his fingers through her hair, watching the curls straighten then spring back. He made no attempt to touch her anywhere else. His mind flashed back to memories of golden hair, but he pushed those images away. There was no gold here. Only black and icy blue eyes.

She shivered in delight hearing his groan, heeling the weight of his hands at her hips. Her eyes were locked with his though as he watched her face and then spoke with that smirk crossing his lips. It was one that got her heart racing every time. Closing her eyes as he trailed his hand up to her hair she took in every delicate brushing of the skins. Feeling him run his fingers through her hair she moaned softly and then opened her eyes again. If she had known his thoughts had turned to his former master even for a second while she was like this with him...it would have made her incredibly jealous. She absolutely wasn't going to share and would do what she needed to, to remain at his side for as long as she needed to. Until one of them was dead because there was no other way around it. Alesani though she craved pleasure wanted to see his contorted expression as pain would fill his body. It would probably be a rare sight to see but none the less...one she hoped to see in time. Just as he desired to see her writhe in the pain he brought upon her. In a twisted way, she saw no other way they could be more perfect for each other.

Deciding she wanted more she slipped her hand up from his chest and brought the other one up, caressing his cheeks and pulled him forwards kissing him deeply and with that passion she always had inside of her. Feeling her heart heart racing her breathe if she pulled away would be faster, a bit more labored. She hated herself for it but it was made clear just how much she wanted him now, right now. The apprentice wouldn't take no for an answer.

Cinereus kissed her back with just as much fervor, loosing himself in the kiss. He slid the hand that had been at her waist to the small of her back to pull her closer, wanting to feel more of her pressed against him. He knew it was dangerous, getting caught up like this. Alesani still had much to learn from him, but hat wouldn't always be the case. One day, she would start plotting to kill him, and if she struck in a moment like this, he wouldn't notice until it was to late. Yet here, with his would be killer in his lap and her lips pressed against his, he couldn't bring himself to care, and that frightened him more than anything.

He reluctantly broke away, gasping for breath, when the burning in his lungs could no longer be ignored. Meeting icy blue eyes filled with passion, he found himself wanting something he couldn't put into words. He mentally shook his head, pushing away the foreign thought. Deep philosophical thinking could come later. There were more urgent matters at hand. "Shall we stay here? Or shall we move to your hard won bed?" He asked with an amused quirk of his lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
She felt his hand slide to the small of her back as he kissed her back with so much Fervor. The taste of his lips was intoxicating, she wouldn't be able to force herself to pull back. So as he did and gasped for breathe, she was breathing heavily. It was clear neither of them couldn't wait any longer to have the other. As her eyes met his he looked at her, there was a look in his eyes. Something she didn't recognize at all. The woman wondered what it was and wanted to ask but this came first, talk would come later. As he asked if they were going to stay here or move to the hard bunks she smirked a bit as well.

"I-I told y-you...." she panted, a sensual tone to her voice. "I'm not sleeping in those bunks...So I guess here will have to work....that going to be a problem for you...?"

The smirk got wider and she slid a hand down to his chest.

"Mmmm...I can't wait any longer for you to make me scream master...don't make me wait anymore...I'm not very patient..."

Cinereus arched an eyebrow at her eagerness. Not that he wanted to wait any more than she did. "We seem to have a problem, my dear," he mrumured against her neck, interspacing his words with a trail of nips and kisses up to her jaw. The taste of her skin was too intoxicating. "You refuse to go to your bed, I refuse to stay here. I supppose that only leaves one option left." He pulled back, and without warning, swept her up bridal style and headed in the direction of her room.

He hadn't let anyone into his room on his ship before. Not even a cleaning droid. It was his sancturary, a place he could leave the rest of the world behind. It was strange that he was willing to let Alesani in without any reservations. He tried not to think too deeply on that.

The apprentice shivered as she felt his lips against her neck, him inter spacing his words as he spoke. As he spoke he kissed and nipped at her neck. Moaning softly she would lean into him more, this was driving her crazy but in a good way. The woman wanted him now but it felt as if he was dragging it out. It was hard to focus on what he was saying. But as he pulled back and scooped her up, carrying her bridal style she looked up at him, her heart racing. He made his way towards his room and she smirked. Not only would she have a comfortable bed to sleep in she would get to feel her master's skin against her's once again. If she had known the significance in him letting her in his room she would have been glowing with pride. On so many levels she felt as if she gave into him but...was getting all of this in return. Her breathing was still unsteady in her anticipation. Alesani didn't say anything but looked up at him, not being able to tear his eyes away from him. They shouldn't have been so close, it was a level of danger she didn't know if she was comfortable with. But it couldn't be stopped now, no matter what she thought.

Cinereus unceremoniously dropped his apprentice onto his bed, and paused a moment to admire the image his apprentice made, tousled and breathing fast, before he joined her on the sheets and pulled her to him again. He propped his head up on one hand and ran the other down her back, feeling the bumps of her spine through the fabric of her shirt before settling it down at her waist. He didn't make any attempts to kiss her just yet, preferring to just watch Alesani through golden-yellow eyes.

Alesani's eyes widened and she gasped softly as she was dropped onto his bed. But she just laid there, feeling his eyes on her figure in the bed. Long, and lithe her body spread on the bed looked nearly flawless. Her breathing was heavier but as she felt him join her in the sheets her head turned. His fingers running over her spine and down her back to her lower back and waist. The apprentice shivered and moaned softly, closing her icy eyes. The apprentice knew that she should be cautious around him but tonight, wanted him to do whatever he wanted to her. She moved and pushed herself up a bit and moved over to him. Pushing him into the sheets she straddled him and then looked down at him. Leaning in she whispered sensually to him. A feeling rushing though her veins she had never felt before.

"When I say I'm getting impatient...I mean it...Cinereus...." saying his name for the first time around him and it made her heart race.

Cinereus... the name sounded strange on Alesani's lips. It wasn't the name he was born with. It was the name he had chosen for himself after he had killed his master, because he couldn't bear to hear his old name anymore. He let his hands fall to the bed when Alesani moved over to straddle him. His lips curled into a slight smirk as she voiced her impatience. He took his time, studying the way her hair fell across her shoulders and down her chest, tracing the slim curves of her body with his eyes, before answering. "Your patience may be running out, my dear, but mine is still in abundance." That was a lie, he wanted her as much as she wanted him. "So, what will you do about that? Wait for me to become impatient as well?" His words formed a challenge, but in essence, he was giving power over to her. Most sith only give up power in any aspect of their lives if they were confident of their strength. He wasn't. He was giving up power because he was curious to see what she would do with it. He passively stared up at her from his position on the bed.

She could feel her impatience rising like a thermometer as she felt his golden eyes trace her figure again. It made her body ache as she was straddled over him. But as he spoke, she frowned in disapproval at his small smirk. The apprentice could hear the challenge in her master's voice and a smirk spread across her lips.

"My patience is run out...Of course I'm not going to wait around..." she moaned sensually as she leaned in for more.

The woman didn't wake with a start but with her heart was racing none the less. She could feel her bare skin against her masters. It was electric and she moaned softly as she leaned into him more. Tracing the scars on his chest with her fingers lightly, quiet, Alesani didn't speak. The night ran though her head over and over. Passionate. Her warm body shivered as it remembered the sensations. The apprentice didn't know how close they were to their destination but she didn't want him to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.