Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're turning me into a socialite, apprentice," Cinereus complained in response to her words.

He'd like to hear his apprentice laugh more. At the unexpected thought, Cinereus found himself stiffening in surprise. The thought wasn't something born of lust or desire. It was- it was just a simple want to hear the sound of her laughter again. That was bad. It was a sign he was starting to care, and caring wad dangerous. Yet, once again, what was the point of being sith if not to live dangerously. Putting the thought in the back of his mind to consider some other time, he looked out the window of the taxi. Alesani seemed to be sitting closer to him, and when he shifted slightly in his seat, his thigh brushed against her's. It was the briefest of touches, yet he felt it through the layers of fabric. He cursed himself for being so aware of the woman next to him, and he cursed himself for wanting to feel her against him again. It was unhealthy, then again, what part of being sith was healthy?

A certain familiar square caught Cinereus's eye through the pane of the window. He directed the driver off course to land in the square. "This is where I killed my master, Darth Tersha," he said, forestalling any questions his apprentice may have had about their location. He climbed out of the taxi to stand in the square. He seemed to be coming here more often than usual, considering that usually he avoided it like the plague. Was he trying to subconsciously remind himself of the fragile bonds between master and apprentice and how easily it could be broken with the swing of a lightsaber? He probably needed the reminder.

She didn't know why she was sitting so close to him right now. Perhaps she already wanted to feel his touch again, even if it was just a brush. And as he shifted slightly in his seat, there it was. His thigh brushed up against hers and she felt a jolt go through her body. Damn, he was like a drug to her already, him always being on her mind. Tonight she was swept up in all of this but she couldn't let him distract her from her goal. One day he would meet his end and if he had to she wanted it to be by her hands and her hands alone. Caught up in her thoughts she looked up to see him directing the driver off course. She blinked and was about to ask what they were doing there when he spoke and told her that this was where he had killed his master. Getting out of the Taxi with him she stood just behind him and spoke, more serious.

"Besides the obvious choices....why did you kill her? I mean...why not. It got you right where you wanted. Eventually you will kill me if I don't kill you. But...why here, why then? Any place would have done..." she said knowing she was digging. And she knew that he knew she was as well. But she really did want to know why. But she didn't expect him to answer fully. Most time Apprentice's hated their masters after awhile. She then remembering his scars when she had seen him without his shirt and wondered if those were battle scars or from his master when he had been an apprentice. Her eyes hardened as she looked at him and she crossed her arms. Wondering why he had brought her here. It concerned her a bit now that she thought of it. "And why...are we here now?"

She knew that it was a lot of questions but she wanted answers from him and would get them one way or another.

Cinereus turned slightly to face his apprentice. The watery beams of moonlight gave her face a pale cast, making her look almost etheral. He gave a light sigh and jerked his eyes away to take in the square. Nothing had changed here since the day his master died. There was still that small statue in the center of the square, on which Darth Tersha had taken her last breath. Some charred stones still marked the battle that had taken place here. He slowly walked over to one of the benches and sat down as he considered how much to tell his apprentice. "So many questions, where should I start? Darth Tersha was rather unpleasant... for a sith," he added with a wry smile. "Why here, why then? Well, we were passing through, and she said something, I forgot what." That was a lie, he remembered the everything about that moment, down to the sneer on his master's face and the gleam of sunlight on her golden hair. "Whatever it was, I snapped. I attacked her, we fought, she lost." It sounded so simple when he said it in that way. It didn't cover how he nearly died, trying to hold his guts in with one hand while fending off his master with the other. It didn't cover that wonderous feeling of triumph when he saw her take her last breath. It didn't cover the sheer relief he felt when he realized that any more scars that appeared on his body would not have come from her cruel hands. It didn't cover any of that, but it was a sufficient explanation for his apprentice.

"Why are we here? I don't know. Perhaps I'm feeling nostalgic." He shrugged slightly and idly used the force to pick up a few pebbles from the ground.

Alesani watched and listened as he walked slowly over to the bench. She stayed where she was, watching him carefully. They had gotten so close tonight she felt as if she needed to withdraw a little bit. To let him know she was still going to be careful around him. Not trusting him, not all all. Her desires were physical and to dive into anything emotional would be beyond dangerous. She knew it was the point of being a sith, to live dangerously. But she wanted to live to become A dark lord. But at the same time there was something appealing about being close to someone like him, no matter how dangerous it got. Her head was all mixed up right now, thoughts that didn't make sense. She tried to kick them out but they swarmed in her head like annoying insects. She listened to him though tell her what had happened and picked up that, that wasn't the complete story. And though she had only been with her master for not very long, he didn't seem like the type to just forget something like that. If she had that much hold over him, Darth Thesha. then killing her must have been a relief. So she pried a bit more, fishing, trolling for something to use against him. And just for some information in general, asking round about questions.

"Those scars on your body must be from her then..." she assumed and gave him a questioning look but felt she must be right. "Must have been such a relief...her death. I know how that must feel...watching someone you hate finally draw their last miserable breathe..." she said, venom on her lips. the last three words. She decided not to include too many details, he didn't need to know everything But he had shared a bit with her so she felt like doing so in return. To let him know she had already felt something close to the relief, happiness he must have felt in dealing her, her death. "You've seen the scar on my stomach...it was from my first kill...the first man's blood I ever spilled. He attacked me, my companion didn't stop him so I killed the man and later my companion...The second kill was more of a relief....All my anger, hatered...it was glorious..." she moaned softly and closed her eyes, seeing her mother gurgling and choking on her own blood as she tried to stop her blood thirsty daughter. The dark haired apprentice also didn't tell him that it was her mother she killed. That She had killed in front of a Jedi Master who had come to tell her she would never be a Jedi. "This scar...made me realize and reminds who I really am...the only thing I can be. A Sith. But there is nothing more in the world that I'd rather be honestly. Even if it kills me...eventually is will because we all have to die sometime..."

She sounded a bit cold talking like this, trying to sound impartial but that event had changed her life, directed her on the path that had the most to offer her.

He was silent as he listened to Alesani speak, sending the pebbles he was floating to spin in lazy circles. He was surprised at the venom in her voice as she spoke of watching an enemy die. He wondered at what time in her life did she hate someone so passionately, and he wondered if one day, she would be here, with her apprentice, speaking of killing and death. Or maybe she would fail, and it would still be him that was here, with a new apprentice, young and full of hate and fire. He ignored twinge that went through him at the thought of Alesani's death.

Cinereus smiled mirthlessly as his apprentice finished sharing a bit of her story. She was sharing, but in a way that opened the other person up to share more in return. His apprentice wanted to hear more about this. Perhaps she was curious, but more likely, she was looking for information to use against him. He might as well tell her some more. His memories of Tersha no longer had any hold over him. "My first kill wasn't as nearly as exciting as yours sounded. I didn't get a scar out of it for one. It was a rival acolyte in the academy. He was in my way, so I snapped his neck." He paused for a moment trying to remember how he felt back then. "He was gone too quickly for me to enjoy his death, but there is a certain kind of euphoria that comes from knowing that you could take a life." He paused another moment as he thought of how to speak of the next topic. It wasn't that he was troubled by his scars. It was just that he was unused to talking to people about them. "My scars," he started in a musing voice. "Most of them are from Tersha. There're some others from various fights, and one from an explosion. Word of advice apprentice, don't step on land mines." He fell silent, staring at the statue in the middle of the square. He let the pebbles he was floating fall the the ground with a clatter before the suddenly spoke up again. "She was beautiful, hair that shone like sunlight, skin as smooth as marble, and a body that could have been a sculpter's master piece. But the only thing she saw beauty in was blood and the bodies of others controted in pain. I suppose I should be thankful to her. She taught me how to hate, how to be sith." Cinereus turned back to the woman standing in the square with him. "It's getting late," he said, putting an end to the discussion. He had already told her more about his life than anyone else.

Alesani, as she listened to him speak about his former master and his scars, mused that she had never had problems hating. Her brother was a Jedi and didn't know that she had killed their mother. Or that her master was a Sith and not a Jedi. She hated him, just as much as she had hated her mother. If she could have that kill...oh if she could have that kill. She would give almost anything too her brother beg and plead with her, to not kill him. She shivered. It did surprise her that his first kill had been in the academy. That it was his master who had taught him to hate. Coming here she had already been filled and was still filled with so much hate. But from the sounds of it, she had tortured him and then got what she deserved. But it did make her jealous to hear him speak of her that way, calling her beautiful. The apprentice knew he wanted her but still, he didn't want anyone to look at him as she did. Now knowing more about him she wished to know more. She wanted to see him smile again, a genuine smile like at the party but doubted she would see it again. Nodding she agreed it was getting late. Turning she headed back to the taxi and climbed in after her master. Seeming a bit more distant she sat on the other side of the Taxi and looked out the window, silent the whole trip home. It showed on her face, that she had so much on her mind.

When she got back to the pent house she went back to her room and eyed the lightsaber on her nightstand. Frowning she gone back to her room in a hurry. But the zipper on her dress was stuck and she sighed, walking back out. She didn't want to ruin the dress, it was expensive and beautiful. Going to look for some help she wondered where he was.

Last edited:
When they arrived back at the penthouse, Cinereus shed his outer robes and tossed them onto the nearest surface before heading out to the small porch that clung to the side of the building. He leaned over the railing and stared at his lightsaber he held in his hands. He had built the lightsaber after he had killed Darth Tersha. He hadn't wanted to use his old lightsaber anymore, not after all the memories it held, not after it had been tainted by Darth Tersha, yet he couldn't throw it away either. Now it was in Alesani's hands. Would she keep it after he died? Would she even keep it until his death? Or would he pick it up from her corpse and pass it on to his next apprentice. He sighed. It seemed that death was on his mind and he couldn't make it leave. It also seemed that after all these years, he was still haunted by Tersha's ghost. The memories brought up by speaking of her made him want to go out and hurt something. He darkly thought about how easy it would be to find his apprentice in the building behind him and tear screams of pain from her lovely mouth.

He snarled, slamming a fist down on the railing, frustrated that even from the grave, Darth Tersha could draw such a reaction from him. He took a few calming breaths, and heard Alesani walking about inside in the ensuing silence. "Need something, apprentice?" He called, not moving from his spot.

As she was searching the pent house for him she heard a rather angry snarl and a huge bang. It was from the small porch. She then heard him call to her and she followed the sound of his voice to exactly where she had guessed. He was leaning over the railing and she saw that he looked very tense. Stepping out onto the porch she left the door open to the inside and looked to him, leaning into him a bit her dress was only unzipped a bit when it got stuck so a bit more of her cleavage showed than normal.

"So tense..." she said softly. "And I do have a name....Master. Feel free to use it if you like. Or Apprentice works too but either way I need help with my zipper...It's stuck..." she said. "Didn't want to ruin this dress...Would be a pity..."

Turning around the zipper went down from the middle of the back to just past her tailbone and hips. She swept her hair to the side and knew she probably shouldn't exposed her back to him like this now but didn't care as she waited for some sort of reaction.

Cinereus swore that some higher power somewhere was laughing at him right now. That or his apprentice somehow made her zipper get stuck and was just trying to torment him. He wouldn't put it past her. Either way, it made his life more interesting, and he might as well as go with it. "You should have spoken up earlier if you wanted me to call you by name, Alesani," he murmured as he stepped up behind her, dragging out her name as if to taste every syllable. "And it would be a shame to waste such a pretty dress." He gave the zipper an experimental, his fingers lightly brushing the pale skin of her back. When the zipper refused to budge, he found that a bit of cloth had gotten stuck on the inside of the zipper. With his hands ghosting over her pale skin and his breath puffing against her back, he managed to work the bit of stuck cloth free, and slid the zipper past that area, but not all the way down. With her closeness, his control was slipping as is. He didn't need her in front of him, half out of her dress adding to that.

In a moment of weakness, he let his forehead rest against the top of her head and breathed in the scent of her hair before abruptly pulling back. "You should be fine now." His voice was breathier than normal, and he wanted to bang his head against something for that. He wasn't some bumbling school boy, chasing after his first crush.

Last edited by a moderator:
As she heard him speak and drag out her name she shivered again. The woman hated that he knew just how much she wanted him. But then again she knew just how much he wanted her. As she felt his fingers brush against her skin she bit her lip to bite back a soft moan. She couldn't let him know that is wasn't just his self control that was slowly slipping. Feeling his breathe against her back, her heart pounding against her chest. It seemed to get louder in her ears until he worked the zipped free and it slip down. As she was about to speak she felt him lean his forehead against the top of her head and she tensed a bit in surprise. But as he pulled back and spoke she turned and undid the zipper the rest of the way, holding it with her arm against her chest.She couldn't help but reach out. Her master was so tense and didn't like seeing him that way for some reason. She placed a hand against his chest for a moment, a look in her eyes. His breathing wasn't normal, it was breathy.

"Master...relax....I know everything is but that but...Really...I'm going to go change. If you need me for Anything I'll be in my room..." she said making anything stick out. The zipped thing was coinceidence but it worked out well for her.

She turned and her hips moved in their natural rhythm as she left the room. Going back to her room, she let the dress drop and stepped out of it. Her heart was still racing and she cursed to herself as she pulled on her tank top and had on a pair of short pants. Laying back on her bed she sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Thinking through everything that had happened today, she wouldn't have believed it if someone told her this morning that her master would have done all this.

Cinereus felt himself watching the sway of her hips as she went back inside. The warmth of her hand still lingered where she touched his chest. When she was gone, he turned back to the railing and gripped it, unconsciously using the force to add to his strength until the metal started creaking in protest. The sudden sound brought him back to awareness and he let go of the railing to drop his head into his hands. Relax indeed. How was he supposed to do that when when she was around. He let out a huff, and tried to forget the veiled offer in her words. His mind unhelpfully provided mental imagery of her changing.

It wasn't about danger at this point. Alesani wouldn't try to kill him this early, not when she still had so much to learn. No, right now, it was about pride and the ever on going power struggle between master and apprentice. Would he be willing to give up his pride and lose this battle in the power struggle in order to have that bloody temptress that was his apprentice? The logical part of him said that in the end, it would have no effect on who came out alive when they clashed for the last time. The prideful part of him said that surely he has enough control to wait for her to come to him instead, but with the lingering fire that the memories of Darth Tersha had sparked within him, and the ghost of Alesani's touch against his skin, his control was in shreds.

Before he realized it, he was already moving, and all too soon, he found himself standing in front of his apprentice's door. Without knocking, he opened the door and stepped inside. "You, are a bloody menace," he growled at the slim form laying on the bed. But instead of going to her, he dropped into a chair at the side of the room. "I reserve the right to claim that I was in an emotionally unstable state when this happened," he remarked dryly. It was said as a joke, but it was close to the truth.

Alesani opened her eyes as she heard foot steps. And A grin erupted across her face. She could careless that he knocked or not. As he came in she pretended not to notice and just laid there before laughing that sweet melodic laugh of hers as she sat up and smiled at him. Tilted her head a bit, her hair framed her face perfectly as she looked at him. She knew her stubborn streak would out weigh his prideful one. The apprentice just had to push the last few remaining right buttons and he was as good as hers. The woman absolutely loved it.

"Mmm...Bloody menace? Your going to have to try harder than that, I've been called worst. And I think I can live with it..." she said with a smirk and got up off the bed. Her short pants showed off her long lean legs and the new scar she would bear from her Dark Temple Trip. Walking over to him she leaned in, placing two hands on his thighs as she took a closer look at him. She had leaned in more, pressing weight into his thighs squeezing them a bit tightly and her lips were a very, short distance from his Nearly brushing as she spoke.

"Emotionally unstable...? My master? Never..." she teased softly and leaned her forehead against his own. "But...do I really effect you that much...?" she asked softly, her voice sensual, her breathe warm across the skin of his neck. She waited for his response, deciding to add something last moment. "I know you want me...so badly....."

Reactions: Lannis
Cinereus leaned his head back to gain some space until it was touching the wall, letting out something between a sigh and a moan. She was still too close, far too close. He could feel her warm breath against his neck. "What makes you think it's you who's causing it?" His mind was still flashing with images of golden hair and cruel smiles and pain. He locked his eyes with her's, tilting his head to one side, as if studying her. Almost absently, he tucked a stray strand of dark hair behind her ear and traced the pale column of her neck until his hand rested at the base, loosely circling it. How easy would it be? To crush that slender throat. Just a bit of pressure and a touch of the force, and she would be on the ground, gasping out her last breaths. His thumb traced small circles at the hollow of her throat. "Want you?" He asked with a small hum. "Why would I want you when I have you right here?" He let there be a deliberate pause before he added on: "Alesani", purposefully dragging out her name. The apprentice may have won this game, but he still had plenty of time to get even.

He had leaned back a bit, but did hear that something that sounded like no sound she had heard him make before. It was a cross-mixture between a sigh and a moan and it set her heart a flight. Listening to him speak and him and then study her, her eyes were locked with his as well. The man tucked a loose strand away from her face and traced lines down her neck. They were delicate and gentle lines but she knew that in this posistion now she was in danger. She was willing to take that risk because she knew that at the very least that her master wouldn't kill her now. Having barely begun their training on top of his constant never changing Possessiveness that was all too clear now, until she became more versed in the Sith ways she honestly was no threat against him. Of course she knew how to fight but her master also knew how to use the force, she had yet to learn. She wasn't a fool, she knew her master would easily win a match were they to face off for the last time. She smirked her confident smile and looked at him as he finished. Him dragging out her name like that made her shiver.

"I am not so much a fool as to not notice things...you got possessive of me at the party...pulling me closer as Dark Lord Razia eyed me...The way you touched me...and want to make me scream...and honestly I don't think you care if it is pleasure filled screams or...screams of pain...You want me because you know that if it isn't you who has me...some other man will...and just imagine..me screaming for another man? Wouldn't sit too well with you and I know it..." she moaned sensually squeezing his thighs just a bit tighter.

Heat coursed through his veins, and his heart pounded in his chest. He bit back a sound as her hands tightened on his thighs. He felt a flash of rage at the thought of her being with another man, and his hand tightened reflexively around her neck. If he ever found her with someone else, he would kill them both. He pulled his eyes away from her's to trail his gaze along her body. Her tank top and shorts did little to hide her form. "True, I don't care if you're screaming in pain or pleasure, as long as you're screaming for me, but do you?" He emphasized his words by trailing his free hand along her side and letting off light discharges of force lightning. His mind inadvertently flashed back to images of shining yellow hair and pain, and his hands unconsciously clenched again. He brutally pushed the memory from his mind and made a conscious effort to loosen his hands. He didn't want to hurt his apprentice more than necessary. Yet.

She could feel his eyes tracing her body and it made her heart pound harder and harder, faster and faster. The woman knew if she spoke, that it would be obvious that her breathing was not normal. He then spoke and she gasped sensually as she felt him run his fingers over her side and discharged small amounts for force lightning. She moaned and leaned into his touch more.

"You know I want you as well Master...BUT.... I know it dosen't matter what I think....you know how to inflict both..don't you...? You will give me, whatever you want to see most...so why don't you just give in?" she said and moved, one of her hands slipping more towards his inner thigh but not too much, just enough to tease him. She knew his control was in shambles. If not tonight then, it would be very soon. Or at least she hoped because she was getting awefully impatient as well.

Cinereus bit back a moan. He resisted the urge to remove the hands at his thighs. That would just show Alesani how much she was affecting what little control he had left. Her voice was deliciously breathy. It was all he could do to not just press the lithe body on top of him against the nearest surface, and ravish her right then, but his pride still refused die quietly. He let the hand at her throat drop to her waist and pulled her closer until she was practically in his lap. "You urge me to give in, my dear," he whispered, meeting her eyes again, "but am I the only one holding out?" He found himself unconsciously comparing her to Darth Tersha. Darth Tersha was like ice, pretty but hiding a cold, empty heart. Alesani, she was fire, all burning passion. He idly reached up and stroked the side of her face.

The apprentice felt him move his hand from her throat to her waist and pulled her closer to himself. She was practically on top of his lap. But then as she listened to him she moaned. Alesani wanted to hear that moan again, wanted to hear him as well. Her hands slipped up to his chest as she moved and straddled his lap, leaning into him. A seductive smile on her lips she let her hands move up to his strong shoulders.

"No....I don't think I"m holding back at all..." she said."It is you ..I'm giving you every oppertunity here...to give you what you want....You just have to take it..." she said, a fire, passion in her voice. "You want it...I want it...seems so silly to hold back. just give up that pride and take it. Make me scream Master..."

No matter what happened right now she knew that he wouldn't kill her yet. He had no reason to.

He distinctively felt the warmth of her hands as they trailed up his chest and onto his shoulders, and he let out a small moan at the feeling. That smile she wore did nothing to help his control. Her mention of his pride caused him to briefly raise his defenses, but he was soon distracted by her closeness again. His hands were still sitting lightly on her waist. With Alesani in front of him, her thighs straddling him, he was finding it harder and harder to remember why he wanted to resist her in the first place. He shifted a hand to the back of her head and viscously pressed his lips against hers.

((So just for clarification, are you okay with a fade to black?))

Her heart started to pound against her rib cage. They had yet to much of anything but she was so worked up and didn't know how much more she could take or How much longer she could wait for him to ravish her, take her and have his way with her. Whether is was pain or pleasure she looked forwards to this. Alesani might have upset him at times, getting up to this point but in the end they were both going to get exactly what they wanted. As he brought a hand to the back of her head and pulled her forwards her breathe caught in her throat feeling his lips against hers. The apprentice gripped his shoulders and kissed him in return. She was ready for whatever he was going to do to her, put her through. As they kissed she was aware of his hands on her hips, the sensations running wild in her body.. Any thoughts of reason left her head. Giving into her he had given up some of his pride and her giving into him, some of her stubbornness. The woman just hoped this would be worth it, but was aboslutely sure it would be.

((Yes, I am absolutely fine with Fade to black, Go for it~ ))

Status
Not open for further replies.