• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crime boss loosened his tie so harshly he practically ripped it off, striding right back into his lounge and up the stairs where he ignored Digger completely and went to his office. Retrieving something, he walked back out and up the roof access, striding across the roof and around the structural weakness left by the Predator to reach the side just in time to see Jason walking out to confront the veritable army of ninja atop the building opposite. He looked down the street both ways, lightning cracking and thunder booming in the darkening clouds overhead.

NjfCFdB.gif

VWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Before the ultimate battle between killer and ninja could begin, a missile flew down from the rooftop, across the street and torpedoed directly into Jason where he was taking his lumbering strides, detonating on impact with a resounding explosion that lit up Harlem.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

At this point the club was evacuated, the streets were cleared in a mad panic and insurance would handle his damages. Cornell Stokes, his paradise threatened, decided it was high time to take matters into his own hands.
Jason Voorhees had been electrocuted, shot, set on fire, stabbed and who know what else? But one thing that only a few had tried to do was blow up the undead son of a bitch.

Jason didn't necessarily have the best reaction time so as he turned to face the incoming missile, his eyes widened behind the mask. He barely had enough time to throw his machete aside lest it be destroyed in the ensuing blast. The missile smashed into Jason's torso and soon the zombie seemingly vanished in the following explosion. Bits and pieces of Jason were scattered over the streets...

His head crashed to the ground with his hockey mask still miraculously attached. His machete lay near what remained of his torso and left arm. But despite the severe damage Jason was still very much conscious. He had suffered through explosions before and this would be no different. Some assumed that the source of Jason's regeneration abilities were due to an ancient tome known as the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis aka The Book of the Dead.

But the truth was that even Jason himself didn't quite know how he kept coming back. He knew for certain however that this wouldn't be his final resting place and soon the pieces of Jason began to come back together, healing rotten flesh and sinew until as the smoke cleared, Jason stood tall once again. Although his clothes were obviously in tatters due to the explosion's force. Still, despite being an undead goliath, experiences like that still weren't exactly pleasant.

Plus, it seemed like even more people were approaching on the scene as Jason turned his head towards Harley's car. Perhaps he should leave like the creature had lest he be struck by another explosive...

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ringmaster @Gands @Michale CS

"..."

A few seconds later Boomerang's phone vibrated again.

"So... didja actually want me to go into that clustertruck or didja just wanna ride outta it in my truck?"
"Ya read my mind, doc. Just needed a surefire exit plan in place in case it got any wilder in there and you're just crazy enough to come by. Believe me, it was worse just a while ago. The fucking ugly thing that started it all just split and ran off." He paused, inspecting the smart-disc. "But it has a hell of a taste in weapons. Anyway, unless ya want in on the mess outside, ya did say something about chili fries. And that sure as hell beats cops questioning me about any of the shit that went down or is still goin' down, so if ya don't mind me riding shotgun?"

"Ya read my mind, doc. Just needed a surefire exit plan in place in case it got any wilder in there and you're just crazy enough to come by. Believe me, it was worse just a while ago. The fucking ugly thing that started it all just split and ran off." He paused, inspecting the smart-disc. "But it has a hell of a taste in weapons. Anyway, unless ya want in on the mess outside, ya did say something about chili fries. And that sure as hell beats cops questioning me about any of the shit that went down or is still goin' down, so if ya don't mind me riding shotgun?"
"Hey, s'long as I'm gettin my two grand n' fries you can drive for all I care." She said with a snort before she gave Boomerang directions and hung up. She looked over to the back seat and gave the dog that was sitting there a scratch behind the ears.

"Sorry Foggy. Looks like momma ain't gonna need that nose of yours today aftah' all."

"Hey, s'long as I'm gettin my two grand n' fries you can drive for all I care." She said with a snort before she gave Boomerang directions and hung up. She looked over to the back seat and gave the dog that was sitting there a scratch behind the ears.

"Sorry Foggy. Looks like momma ain't gonna need that nose of yours today aftah' all."

"Heh." Boomerang chuckled to himself, sliding the phone back into his pocket. A quick walk down the stairs and he hazarded a glance out the door where Jason and the rest were, looked down to his newly gotten weapon, back out to Jason...and wisely said hell to the no with that before moving to exit out the back. Soon enough he stepped up to the truck and pulled the door open to hop in. "Heya Quinn." He turned to the backseat. "And dog."

Who: [BCOLOR=#0000ff]Kurt Wagner[/BCOLOR]
Tagging: Ever'one!

Kurt looks to Mikey as he basically says Psyhawk is basically a friend. He glances down towards her as she speaks to the cops, his eyes narrowing a little. It must be good to have such a friend, one that can aid you should you do dumb things. Been there.

Mikey starts to move off, Kurt's eyes following him. For a moment he considers not going.. but the chance for food… real food.. it's to tempting to pass up. And so is the chance to have a possible ally and friend here in this new very very strange land. Michelangelo had a head start, so Kurt leaps up, and his body disappears into a cloud of smoke [BCOLOR=#00ccff]*BAMF*[/BCOLOR]. And not a moment later he reappears about 10 feet behind Mikey in full stride [BCOLOR=#00ccff]*BAMF*[/BCOLOR]. He sprints on all fours, moving with as much agility and grace as any ninja born. Or circus born, in this case. He strides swiftly just behind Mikey and to his left… leaping, bounding, flipping and sliding his way across the various obstacles before them. He's clearly enjoying the little run, a wide toothy grin on his dark features. "By da vay, I am Kurt." He says with a nod, feeling bad for being so rude to his green running buddy.

But his mind comes back to reality as Mikey now grasps a device, Kurt's eyes narrowing with suspicion. Oh, it's some kind of phone. Or something. Ah, Americans! Kurt can't see what's on the screen, not from this angle, nor hear whatever might be emanating. "Harlem? We ist Casey? Is everyting okay? You are talking to your friends, ja?" Kurt's curiosity comes out as he watches Mikey, as they continue across the rooftops. He has heard of Harlem, of course. Well at least since he came to America. One of the.. um.. regions? Of New York. He forgets what the actual word is.. but he thinks that's right.

"Heh." Boomerang chuckled to himself, sliding the phone back into his pocket. A quick walk down the stairs and he hazarded a glance out the door where Jason and the rest were, looked down to his newly gotten weapon, back out to Jason...and wisely said hell to the no with that before moving to exit out the back. Soon enough he stepped up to the truck and pulled the door open to hop in. "Heya Quinn."
"Yo"
He turned to the backseat. "And dog."
*BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUN*

"Cap'n Booms, meet Foggy. Got 'im as a gift from a new friend! Ain't he just so cute, aren'tcha Foggy?" She coo'd with chin scratch

*BWAAUN*

Harley snickered and turned the engine back on, keen to get the hell outta dodge before more stuff started blowin up or those ninja hordes decided a clown, a hobo, and a dog were suspicious. Once they tore off down the street, she glanced over to boomerang and raised an eyebrow. "So, 'scuse my french here aussie, but what the fuck was goin' on back there? Why you even in town?"

NjfCFdB.gif

VWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Before the ultimate battle between killer and ninja could begin, a missile flew down from the rooftop, across the street and torpedoed directly into Jason where he was taking his lumbering strides, detonating on impact with a resounding explosion that lit up Harlem.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

At this point the club was evacuated, the streets were cleared in a mad panic and insurance would handle his damages. Cornell Stokes, his paradise threatened, decided it was high time to take matters into his own hands.
His head crashed to the ground with his hockey mask still miraculously attached. His machete lay near what remained of his torso and left arm. But despite the severe damage Jason was still very much conscious. He had suffered through explosions before and this would be no different. Some assumed that the source of Jason's regeneration abilities were due to an ancient tome known as the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis aka The Book of the Dead.

But the truth was that even Jason himself didn't quite know how he kept coming back. He knew for certain however that this wouldn't be his final resting place and soon the pieces of Jason began to come back together, healing rotten flesh and sinew until as the smoke cleared, Jason stood tall once again. Although his clothes were obviously in tatters due to the explosion's force. Still, despite being an undead goliath, experiences like that still weren't exactly pleasant.

Plus, it seemed like even more people were approaching on the scene as Jason turned his head towards Harley's car. Perhaps he should leave like the creature had lest he be struck by another explosive...
"......"

The Shredder and his minions had scattered and with a disgusted air, he surveyed the current slew of problems. First things first.

"Foot Clan! Vanish!"

And like a magic trick, the army dispersed into the shadows leaving only the Shredder behind as he walked over the mess and marched into the club. The first face-to-face meeting he would have here with Mr. Stokes in the guise of the Foot Clan leader, as he looked around at the damage. He gauged it with a keen eye for details, the burn marks, the entry point....Quite unlike any hero he had seen so far. Was this a new player? He scowled beneath the mask and turned to Cottonmouth and Talia, if she was yet present.

"...I am the Shredder. And for now, I extend to you an offer of sanctuary at my stronghold...It shall be better protected there."

@Gands @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits

"Yo"

"Cap'n Booms, meet Foggy. Got 'im as a gift from a new friend! Ain't he just so cute, aren'tcha Foggy?" She coo'd with chin scratch

*BWAAUN*

Harley snickered and turned the engine back on, keen to get the hell outta dodge before more stuff started blowin up or those ninja hordes decided a clown, a hobo, and a dog were suspicious. Once they tore off down the street, she glanced over to boomerang and raised an eyebrow. "So, 'scuse my french here aussie, but what the fuck was goin' on back there? Why you even in town?"
"Heh." Boomerang chuckled to himself, sliding the phone back into his pocket. A quick walk down the stairs and he hazarded a glance out the door where Jason and the rest were, looked down to his newly gotten weapon, back out to Jason...and wisely said hell to the no with that before moving to exit out the back. Soon enough he stepped up to the truck and pulled the door open to hop in. "Heya Quinn." He turned to the backseat. "And dog."

Three heat signatures.

They're close, but are moving very quickly.

---

As Boomerang sinked into the his seat, there was something still off all about this. The ugly fucker that broke in and just started wrecking things, it all started off as being...hidden. Could it be that if those two idiot goons never walked into that room, then nothing would have gone down? The cold feeling of being followed didn't leave him, that is, if someone like Captain Boomerang is able to keep continuous thought on that kind thing.

No, it wasn't the feeling of being followed, though.

It was the feeling of being hunted like an animal.

Harleys insane driving may have muffled it, but you swear you could hear something in the night...

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: C.T. and Ringmaster
Talia Al Ghul

"No, thank you Shredder. This was a courtesy call to extend the hand of friendship to Mister Stokes from my business partner Mister Fisk...

But since you are here, I feel the need to remind you that events escalated before we had that initial meeting between our three primary parties. Mister Fisk remains keenly interested. "

"Mister Stokes, I regretfully must go, other duties. I am very glad that you remain in one piece. I have contacted Mister Fisk by phone, who assures me, money can be anonymously donated to a refurbishment fund in honor of potential alliances. Good night Gentlemen."

She hands cottonmouth a business card, her own and departs in the limo the three women came in.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers

Needless to say, Raph wasn't the most patient of his brothers. The attack he expected to follow didn't came and left him frustrated. Just as he was about to call it a night when he noticed a familiar figure nearby...Alopex. His eyes narrowed in focus, was she here hunting as well? He wouldn't be surprised if old Shredhead was unleashing his pets like her, Tiger Claw, or the others.

Well then in that case, Raph will obliged her a fight, cracking his knuckles in anticipation. He followed Alopex all the way to one of Harlem's rooftops, till deciding to let the other mutant know he was here, from behind, challenging her in an silent matter.

latest
Donatello? No...The stance was wrong. The spirit it exuded could only fit one Turtle. And as the rain began to fall, Alopex raised her hands and spoke.

"I am not looking to fight Raphael. But I was seeking out you or your brothers...Things are getting out of hand."

Her tail flicked and she hesitated before asking.

"May we speak?"

@Nomad-22

"Yo"

*BWAAUN*

"Foggy." He repeated, looking between the pair before he let it go with a shrug. "Ya got a talent with names, that's no doubt. And dogs always are cute. As for what the fuck went on back there? Honest, I was right there in the forefront of it and I couldn't really tell ya. So not too long ago, I hit a bank off the coast. Easy money and all. Got offered a job in the midst of that, went off to one of the bigger players in town to help me with that job and get that dirty cash laundered. What do ya now, he offers me a job too. That's why I was there, anyway."

"So tonight...one of the thugs lower on the totem pole starts screaming his dumb ass off. I head up to check it out and it was like...there was this hazy, distorted shit in the corner. Couldn't have been a mirage so I throw a crumpled up beer can at it. It hits with a metallic clang and a'fore I can even blink, one of the guys gets thrown through the window and another loses his goddamn head. Just one quick & clean cut. Blood splatter all over me but I couldn't even recoil before I got kicked out the room. It...like...spoke, but using another voice. Electronic and distorted. I tried to hit with an explosive 'rang."

He shook his head. "Barely even fazed it. Killed another 4 ninjas like it was nothing. Eventually through combined effort we forced it to retreat and whatever it was left this behind-" He pulled out the smart-disc from inside his jacket. "-Not exactly a boomerang but the weight's solid. No idea what metal this is either. Tested its edge against one of mine and it cut through like butter. Anyways, apparently whatever it was attracted a fight cuz not long after another friggin' guy busted down the front door and an army of ninjas weren't far behind, apparently eager to avenge the four that got wasted--"
As Boomerang sinked into the his seat, there was something still off all about this. The ugly fucker that broke in and just started wrecking things, it all started off as being...hidden. Could it be that if those two idiot goons never walked into that room, then nothing would have gone down? The cold feeling of being followed didn't leave him, that is, if someone like Captain Boomerang is able to keep continuous thought on that kind thing.

No, it wasn't the feeling of being followed, though.

It was the feeling of being hunted like an animal.

Harleys insane driving may have muffled it, but you swear you could hear something in the night...
"..." His voice drifted off, just a cold sense of danger washing over him. Didn't get to rob every bank in Australia without learning how to tell when something was off. Something faint, a low and almost imperceptible sound. It...whatever it was...akin to a crackling growl. Somewhere out there. While he would have normally brushed this off, what had just went down there still had him on edge. He had washed and wiped the blood off his face but that didn't do shit 'bout the memory of it.

His eyes flitted between all three rear view mirrors on this ride in rapid succession and he himself turned to look over his shoulder.

"...How good are ya at losing tails that may or may not be following ya?" He asked Harley out of the corner of his mouth.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Foggy." He repeated, looking between the pair before he let it go with a shrug. "Ya got a talent with names, that's no doubt. And dogs always are cute. As for what the fuck went on back there? Honest, I was right there in the forefront of it and I couldn't really tell ya. So not too long ago, I hit a bank off the coast. Easy money and all. Got offered a job in the midst of that, went off to one of the bigger players in town to help me with that job and get that dirty cash laundered. What do ya now, he offers me a job too. That's why I was there, anyway."

"So tonight...one of the thugs lower on the totem pole starts screaming his dumb ass off. I head up to check it out and it was like...there was this hazy, distorted shit in the corner. Couldn't have been a mirage so I throw a crumpled up beer can at it. It hits with a metallic clang and a'fore I can even blink, one of the guys gets thrown through the window and another loses his goddamn head. Just one quick & clean cut. Blood splatter all over me but I couldn't even recoil before I got kicked out the room. It...like...spoke, but using another voice. Electronic and distorted. I tried to hit with an explosive 'rang."

He shook his head. "Barely even fazed it. Killed another 4 ninjas like it was nothing. Eventually through combined effort we forced it to retreat and whatever it was left this behind-" He pulled out the smart-disc from inside his jacket. "-Not exactly a boomerang but the weight's solid. No idea what metal this is either. Tested its edge against one of mine and it cut through like butter. Anyways, apparently whatever it was attracted a fight cuz not long after another friggin' guy busted down the front door and an army of ninjas weren't far behind, apparently eager to avenge the four that got wasted--"
"So, invisible assassin that also kicks ass when it ain't invisible. Didn't there use to be a guy on the job who did that? Nobody? I mean the guys name was that, not that there ain't nobody like that." She babbled before she rubbed her chin. "...Though I don't think he's been active for a while. Maybe someone got his junk-"
"..." His voice drifted off, just a cold sense of danger washing over him. Didn't get to rob every bank in Australia without learning how to tell when something was off. Something faint, a low and almost imperceptible sound. It...whatever it was...akin to a crackling growl. Somewhere out there. While he would have normally brushed this off, what had just went down there still had him on edge. He had washed and wiped the blood off his face but that didn't do shit 'bout the memory of it.

His eyes flitted between all three rear view mirrors on this ride in rapid succession and he himself turned to look over his shoulder.

"...How good are ya at losing tails that may or may not be following ya?" He asked Harley out of the corner of his mouth.
"Well considerin one a' my jobs used tah' be 'don't let the freaking Batman follow us home or... y'know lets just leave it at 'or'', pretty good. Hold on to your tushie cap'n exposition, cuz I've watched too many movies for that not tah' be a kick off line!" She gave a smile that had as much in common with a wolf baring its teeth as it did a grin as she jammed the gas pedal and took off down the rainy roads. "Foggy, fetch mommy her fly swattah, wouldja dear?"

*BWAAU* The dog aquisced(?) before it jumped over the back seat and into the shadowy back of the truck

• Thank You
Reactions: Gands and C.T.
"So, invisible assassin that also kicks ass when it ain't invisible. Didn't there use to be a guy on the job who did that? Nobody? I mean the guys name was that, not that there ain't nobody like that." She babbled before she rubbed her chin. "...Though I don't think he's been active for a while. Maybe someone got his junk-"

"Well considerin one a' my jobs used tah' be 'don't let the freaking Batman follow us home or... y'know lets just leave it at 'or'', pretty good. Hold on to your tushie cap'n exposition, cuz I've watched too many movies for that not tah' be a kick off line!" She gave a smile that had as much in common with a wolf baring its teeth as it did a grin as she jammed the gas pedal and took off down the rainy roads. "Foggy, fetch mommy her fly swattah, wouldja dear?"

*BWAAU* The dog aquisced(?) before it jumped over the back seat and into the shadowy back of the truck

As far as Boomerang was concerned, there was no definite position from where the noise came from, but there was no mistaking it; it was real. The rapid clicking that cut into the quiet night, among the towering pillars and shade of a concrete jungle. This was no loud nightclub where the hunter would be easily spotted-- no, it was a dark and eerie night where none could anticipate its next strike.

It was in its element.

Just then, as soon as Harley stepped on the gas and attempted to speed away from the assumed area of the hunter, a red laser would shoot from the darkness, illuminating the pitch black air and resting on the window. It wasn't a combat laser, however, it seemed like it was just like a laser pointer, in a three-dot pattern.

bs11.png

It was something much worse.

*swish...*

*swish...*

*swishswishswishswishswishSWISH*

Captain Boomerang felt a vibration wrack his body as the smart-disc he was carrying suddenly began to activate, the serrated blades within the circular device popping out in spinning with a mechanical whir, cutting deep into whatever confined it-- which may or may not include Boomerangs fingers.

If Boomerang was holding it properly (as in, he put his fingers in the large, inhuman finger holes in the middle of the device), then no fingers would be lost tonight, but the device very quickly took on a mind of its own and attempted to saw right out of the truck towards the laser.

*SSSHHHH!!*

Harley Quinn, bless her heart, would find that the wheel she was once turning was sawed straight off of the dashboard, and now Boomerang was being dragged ontop of her as the disc attempted to escape the vehicle by sawing through the door next to her.

"......"

The Shredder and his minions had scattered and with a disgusted air, he surveyed the current slew of problems. First things first.

"Foot Clan! Vanish!"

And like a magic trick, the army dispersed into the shadows leaving only the Shredder behind as he walked over the mess and marched into the club. The first face-to-face meeting he would have here with Mr. Stokes in the guise of the Foot Clan leader, as he looked around at the damage. He gauged it with a keen eye for details, the burn marks, the entry point....Quite unlike any hero he had seen so far. Was this a new player? He scowled beneath the mask and turned to Cottonmouth and Talia, if she was yet present.

"...I am the Shredder. And for now, I extend to you an offer of sanctuary at my stronghold...It shall be better protected there."

@Gands @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits
Talia Al Ghul

"No, thank you Shredder. This was a courtesy call to extend the hand of friendship to Mister Stokes from my business partner Mister Fisk...

But since you are here, I feel the need to remind you that events escalated before we had that initial meeting between our three primary parties. Mister Fisk remains keenly interested. "

"Mister Stokes, I regretfully must go, other duties. I am very glad that you remain in one piece. I have contacted Mister Fisk by phone, who assures me, money can be anonymously donated to a refurbishment fund in honor of potential alliances. Good night Gentlemen."

She hands cottonmouth a business card, her own and departs in the limo the three women came in.
As far as Stokes was concerned, the fool in the hockey mask he just blew up was dead. If the pieces were moving and starting to pull themselves back together (a process which presumably took some time), he was too dismissive to notice it as he smirked to himself, gave a cackle and walked back downstairs into the club. That cackle was long gone by the time he was downstairs, replaced by a grimace as he opened the door to his office and looked inside. Zip's decapitated corpse was lying there and staining the carpet a deep red.

Cottonmouth let his gaze linger a moment on the one who'd died gruesomely in his service, sniffing once and curling his lips with a nod of final respect.

"...Romeo'd be damn proud'a you, Zip. Rest easy."

---

When the Shredder and Talia joined him he was standing in his usual spot at the balcony, hands clasped behind his back where he could oversee the entire club as the king looked over his castle. It was a wreck. The ceiling was gradually collapsing, chairs and tables were scattered all across the room, and structural damage had caused the second floor to crumble over the bar downstairs, shattering glass bottles en masse and letting the alcohol and spirits within leak out onto the floor. Everything homegrown and good about Harlem and here it stood, wrecked. He was enraged. He was murderous.

And yet, still, there was the pride. A malignant invader had attacked his home, only to be driven off. There was invigoration in that, a sense of accomplishment. His boys who had survived the encounter with the creature were giving a quick comb-through of the place, eliminating any criminal evidence that tied wrongdoing back to Cottonmouth's part. As far as the legal process would be able to ascertain, Cornell Stokes' club would have fallen victim to a horrific attack tonight, its proprietor nothing more than a helpless victim. PR and getting people to come back would be a nightmare, but after repairs, reopening and a month or two of shaky business the sense of security would return and his crowd would seep back in. Hell, public sympathy might even drum up an increase in business after a while. Harlem always knew how to look after its own. It was all gonna be okay. He turned his head to acknowledge the other two, listening to what they had to say. Talia earned a nod of the head in gratitude, Stokes accepting her business card and slipping it into his jacket pocket as he adjusted his posture.

"I'll be in touch. 'Preciate you stickin' by me tonight, miss al Ghul. My foremost apologies that the night was not in keeping with your expectations."

His tongue flitted out to dab at his lips as she departed, Cornell sighing with the gesture. He turned to face the Shredder fully, king of Harlem meeting grandmaster of the Foot for the first time, the former giving the latter a once-over followed by a courteous nod. He turned back to look out over the balcony, expression thoughtful.

"In a couple minutes this place'll be swarming with pigs. Gonna need to be here, handle some legal shit, then I'll go to ground for awhile. Nothin they can pin back on us though. This attack was... Unprecedented."

In a rare occurrence, he actually lost his wording for a moment, shaking his head.

"Thing took out all four those boys of yours. There'll be a line of inquiry for what they were doing here, but s'okay. This thing devolved into chaos real fast. Gonna be a lot of confused accounts as to what showed up when and on whose behalf."

He glanced back towards the four Foot ninja who had bravely, but ill-fatedly, engaged the beast, their bodies strewn out viscerally for all to see. In a turn of events, it appeared the one who'd been netted was still alive, albeit out from the pain and breathing shallowly; His training and a concealed knife had allowed him to cut away some slack for himself in the constricting net, enough that it didn't rupture anything vital. There'd be a grid pattern on his face not likely to heal any time soon if he pulled through, though.

At the sight, Cottonmouth actually guffawed and shook his head. They made 'em tough in Shredder's crew, he could say that much.

@Ringmaster @Gands @Chewy Rabbits

Just then, as soon as Harley stepped on the gas and attempted to speed away from the assumed area of the hunter, a red laser would shoot from the darkness, illuminating the pitch black air and resting on the window. It wasn't a combat laser, however, it seemed like it was just like a laser pointer, in a three-dot pattern.​
"...The hell is--"

*swish...*

*swish...*

Captain Boomerang felt a vibration wrack his body as the smart-disc he was carrying suddenly began to activate, the serrated blades within the circular device popping out in spinning with a mechanical whir, cutting deep into whatever confined it-- which may or may not include Boomerangs fingers.

If Boomerang was holding it properly (as in, he put his fingers in the large, inhuman finger holes in the middle of the device), then no fingers would be lost tonight, but the device very quickly took on a mind of its own and attempted to saw right out of the truck towards the laser.

*SSSHHHH!!*

Harley Quinn, bless her heart, would find that the wheel she was once turning was sawed straight off of the dashboard, and now Boomerang was being dragged ontop of her as the disc attempted to escape the vehicle by sawing through the door next to her.​
Whatever he was going to say to finish that sentence went unsaid once the vibrations set in...and even more so when the blades popped out. Thankfully, he wasn't a dumbass and had been holding it accordingly like any other dangerous weapon. The problem was that despite his best efforts to pull the damn thing in with every ounce of strength he had in his muscles, it just moved freely of its own accord because of course it did.

And the wheel was...

"Shit." He shook his head slightly before glancing at the unfortunate Quinn in the driver's seat. Thankfully he was still in his seat, seatbelt doing its job in mostly keeping him in place despite the pull force. "Brakes!" Digger yelled, still clutching tightly onto the disc with one hand. His other hand swiftly nabbed something from inside his jacket's many inner pockets and roughly slapped it on the underside of the damn thing before he just let it go, free to head wherever the hell it wanted to.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Donatello? No...The stance was wrong. The spirit it exuded could only fit one Turtle. And as the rain began to fall, Alopex raised her hands and spoke.

"I am not looking to fight Raphael. But I was seeking out you or your brothers...Things are getting out of hand."

Her tail flicked and she hesitated before asking.

"May we speak?"

@Nomad-22

A part of him hated that Alopex guessed who he was underneath the armor. Then again like it or not she was trained as a ninja too, who are suppose to pick up details and traits from the others. Beside that this disguise didn't conceal his three fingered gloved hands. Now that he thought it, any Foot chump could figure out that they're dealing with one of the Turtles. Having fought each other for quite some time, you learn things about your enemies.

So when this Foot pet starts blabbing about not wanting to fight, he was disappointed but curious nonetheless. He raised an suspicious eyebrow when she asked that they could talk. Taking off his helmet, letting Alopex see his doubting expression before replying.

"This better be legit foxy, because if I as much smell bullshit from ya, we're going have problems."

Mikey's communicator lit up. It wasn't the Turtle Comm, but the one Speedball had given him. It was just an MMS and not a full call, but it showed a short clip of what was going on at Harlem's Paradise.

He looked at Kurt then back to the comm. "Hold that thought." Mikey flipped open his Turtle Comm. "Soo, anyone else see someone else besides Casey in a Hockey Mask walk into a nightclub in Harlem?"

@Camleen @Gands @Nomad-22

Then the Turtle Comm lit up and he held a hand up to Alopex to wait as he checked it. What the hell was Mikey talking about? Raph thought, someone attacking a nightclub here in Harlem. Wait could it be Paradise, he wondered further.

It wasn't me this time Mikey. Meet me at this location need some back-up."

After transmitting the exact spot, with the same device, Raph turned his full attention back to Alopex, gesturing for her go ahead and speak.

Last edited:

As far as Boomerang was concerned, there was no definite position from where the noise came from, but there was no mistaking it; it was real. The rapid clicking that cut into the quiet night, among the towering pillars and shade of a concrete jungle. This was no loud nightclub where the hunter would be easily spotted-- no, it was a dark and eerie night where none could anticipate its next strike.

It was in its element.

Just then, as soon as Harley stepped on the gas and attempted to speed away from the assumed area of the hunter, a red laser would shoot from the darkness, illuminating the pitch black air and resting on the window. It wasn't a combat laser, however, it seemed like it was just like a laser pointer, in a three-dot pattern.

bs11.png

It was something much worse.

*swish...*

*swish...*

*SSSHHHH!!*

Harley Quinn, bless her heart, would find that the wheel she was once turning was sawed straight off of the dashboard, and now Boomerang was being dragged ontop of her as the disc attempted to escape the vehicle by sawing through the door next to her.

even more so when the blades popped out. Thankfully, he wasn't a dumbass and had been holding it accordingly like any other dangerous weapon. The problem was that despite his best efforts to pull the damn thing in with every ounce of strength he had in his muscles, it just moved freely of its own accord because of course it did.

And the wheel was...

"Shit." He shook his head slightly before glancing at the unfortunate Quinn in the driver's seat. Thankfully he was still in his seat, seatbelt doing its job in mostly keeping him in place despite the pull force. "Brakes!" Digger yelled, still clutching tightly onto the disc with one hand. His other hand swiftly nabbed something from inside his jacket's many inner pockets and roughly slapped it on the underside of the damn thing before he just let it go, free to head wherever the hell it wanted to.

"... Holy death frisbee I WAS USIN THAT!" She yelled with a nasty glare at the spinnin' disc o' doom that cutting through her door. She slammed on the brakes and snarled. "Cap'n, take the wheel, FIRST MATE FOGGY WHERES- ah, thank youuuu!" she cooed as she handed the wheel over before she reached behind her to take the 'flyswatter' that foggy had dragged out of the back of the truck. She booted the door open to let the world's angriest beyblade out and leveled at the laser that was cuttin through the dark.

*BOOM*

Apparently 'flyswatter' meant 'anti material rifle', aimed a few feet or so beneath the laser wherever it was coming from. Overkill for most things, but she'd had some pretty big fly problems in the last few months : | The shot tore through the brick, mortar and concrete, and if the Yajuta didn't dive or dodge when the gun was raised, probably more than a few leg bones

"IMMA MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT STEERIN WHEEL REPAIR YOU MUFFIN HEAD!"

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: C.T.

"... Holy death frisbee I WAS USIN THAT!" She yelled with a nasty glare at the spinnin' disc o' doom that cutting through her door. She slammed on the brakes and snarled. "Cap'n, take the wheel, FIRST MATE FOGGY WHERES- ah, thank youuuu!" she cooed as she handed the wheel over before she reached behind her to take the 'flyswatter' that foggy had dragged out of the back of the truck. She booted the door open to let the world's angriest beyblade out and leveled at the laser that was cuttin through the dark.

*BOOM*

Apparently 'flyswatter' meant 'anti material rifle', aimed a few feet or so beneath the laser wherever it was coming from. Overkill for most things, but she'd had some pretty big fly problems in the last few months : | The shot tore through the brick, mortar and concrete, and if the Yajuta didn't dive or dodge when the gun was raised, probably more than a few leg bones

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"...The hell is--"

Whatever he was going to say to finish that sentence went unsaid once the vibrations set in...and even more so when the blades popped out. Thankfully, he wasn't a dumbass and had been holding it accordingly like any other dangerous weapon. The problem was that despite his best efforts to pull the damn thing in with every ounce of strength he had in his muscles, it just moved freely of its own accord because of course it did.

And the wheel was...

The disc had already been halfway through sawing a nice slot into the car door before she had let it, causing the weapon to rip itself from the door and fly back towards the source of the red light, standing high above on a nearby rooftop. The darkness made it almost impossible to see the figure beyond a rough estimation of what it was based on where the light was coming from.

When Harley fired her special weapon, it wasn't much of a surprise that there was no joyful sound of bones being torn apart, considering what they're dealing with, though there was clear sounds of movement coming from the darkness as if something had dodged.

The light pointing towards her vehicle vanished, and again, everything was silent.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAH."

The darkness returned a maddened laughter, one that sounded vaguely female, but slightly distorted.

It was Quinn.

Harley Quinn was laughing back at Harley Quinn.

The laughter stopped, and after a brief sound of movement, nothing would happen after that.

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer

The disc had already been halfway through sawing a nice slot into the car door before she had let it, causing the weapon to rip itself from the door and fly back towards the source of the red light, standing high above on a nearby rooftop. The darkness made it almost impossible to see the figure beyond a rough estimation of what it was based on where the light was coming from.

When Harley fired her special weapon, it wasn't much of a surprise that there was no joyful sound of bones being torn apart, considering what they're dealing with, though there was clear sounds of movement coming from the darkness as if something had dodged.

The light pointing towards her vehicle vanished, and again, everything was silent.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAH."

The darkness returned a maddened laughter, one that sounded vaguely female, but slightly distorted.

It was Quinn.

Harley Quinn was laughing back at Harley Quinn.

The laughter stopped, and after a brief sound of movement, nothing would happen after that.

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"...DID YOU JUST GOOGLE 'HARLEY QUINN LAUGHING 'YOU CREEPO!?" She barked into the night as she shouldered her rifle (on the opposite one she just fired with because without setting it up right that kick left a bruise the size of Arkansas :') ) so she could give a big fat middle finger to the darkness. Partially to see if she could goad the... whatever it was into coming back, but mainly because she really just wanted to flip it off.

After a few seconds of fruitless silence, she huffed and walked around to the back of the truck so she could toss the flyswatter back in it. "Holy yandere ninja star that was annoyin. Oi, duct tape in the glove compartment if you wanna finagle the wheel back on so we can jet before chuckleduck copycat comes back." She said called up to Digger, her head on a swivel and otherwise almost uncharacteristically quiet to make sure she didn't get a death frisbee to the back of the noggin.

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
Reactions: C.T.

*BOOM*

"...Holy shit, maybe I should have let ya take care of that fucker breaking down the doors. Packin' heat like that." He remarked, after taking the wheel and promptly tossing it aside onto the ground as he exited the truck himself.
"...HAHAHAHAHAHAH."

It was Quinn. Harley Quinn was laughing back at Harley Quinn.

The laughter stopped, and after a brief sound of movement, nothing would happen after that.​
"...Hmph. Idiot creature. We'll see who's laughing in just a few moments." He growled low. That was special metal alright. He was curious to see how it held up. Not to mention the creature itself, given what Boomerang had slammed onto the disc before he let it go off on its course. Jury-rigged container of concentrated acid set to open after 30 seconds, fastened with a strong adhesive. Usually he attached them to his boomerangs, used for heavy vault doors that get in his way.

This time, though...

"Let's see how you handle this."
"...DID YOU JUST GOOGLE 'HARLEY QUINN LAUGHING 'YOU CREEPO!?" She barked into the night as she shouldered her rifle (on the opposite one she just fired with because without setting it up right that kick left a bruise the size of Arkansas :') ) so she could give a big fat middle finger to the darkness. Partially to see if she could goad the... whatever it was into coming back, but mainly because she really just wanted to flip it off.

After a few seconds of fruitless silence, she huffed and walked around to the back of the truck so she could toss the flyswatter back in it. "Holy yandere ninja star that was annoyin. Oi, duct tape in the glove compartment if you wanna finagle the wheel back on so we can jet before chuckleduck copycat comes back." She said called up to Digger, her head on a swivel and otherwise almost uncharacteristically quiet to make sure she didn't get a death frisbee to the back of the noggin.​

Reactions: Nomad-22
Status
Not open for further replies.