Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson Fisk. -. Kingpin

"That might have been me once Jason. I no longer believe I have that luxury. "

"Don't underestimate Daredevil Jason, he has beaten everyone we've sent against him."

@Michale CS @thatguyinthestore
Jason smirked and nodded.

"Don't worry Fisk. I'll bring you his corpse in a trash bag. I'll do anything for the Bat's death. Anything."

@Michale CS @Gands

Raven soon began to chant her metreon. "Azreath Metrion Zinthos." Her hands began to glow a light blue. Slowly she began to heal Angela working over the bruises and healing what she could of any fractures. She worked for probably an hour and a half or so. Then the glow stopped. Raven bit her lip a moment to grow accustomed to the new pain she now felt. "Okay, I've done what I can hopefully that will help with your recovery." She said in monotone. She would seem a bit tired now but gave a small smile. It wouldn't be long now before she would need to meditate.

@Michale CS

usaTodayLogoBTTF.jpg

The Nation's Newspaper

Strange Anomaly Has Experts Baffled

Today at exactly noon GMT, timepieces all over the world stopped for a full minute. Not only that, it appears from preliminary reports, that everything and everyone stopped as well. People report a strange paralysis in which they were aware of the world around them but were unable to move. Religions and cults across the world are heralding this as the start of the end times or some apocalyptic event, and financial markets worldwide are in an uproar, with both the FTSE and the DAX halting trading for the day while the futures markets for the NYSE, NASDAQ, TSE, and SEHK are all wildly volatile.

Experts in Astronomy and Physics are baffled, so some are turning to other explanations - either some sort of divine intervention or, strangely... Magic. Special divisions of SHIELD and other international organizations focused on such things are working diligently on an explanation.

More as this develops​

Hells kitchen NewYork Talia Al Ghul & Lady Shiva

The two women had watched Jason as he watched the lawyer. They conferred quietly and decided to approach him. Talia deliberately approached with more noise than was necessary. Lady Shiva remained in the background.

" We need to talk "

@thatguyinthestore

Hells kitchen NewYork Talia Al Ghul & Lady Shiva

The two women had watched Jason as he watched the lawyer. They conferred quietly and decided to approach him. Talia deliberately approached with more noise than was necessary. Lady Shiva remained in the background.

" We need to talk "

@thatguyinthestore
Jason cocked a brow as he looked the two over, though he remained in a wooden chair with his feet propped up on the table as he leaned back.

"Okay, what's this about?"

@Gands

• Useful
Reactions: Gands
Talia Al Ghul

"There has been a change in priority. He is calling you off. You are free to return home. She handed him a slip of paper. . A swiss account Jason. A bit of advice ? Mind your temper. Our tests indicate you are pretty bright when you aren't pissed off."

"Good luck"

With that she turns to walk off.

" Oh, he asked me to request two things. Don't talk about him. Don't return . If someone asks you to return, it's probably a trick.

@thatguyinthestore

Talia Al Ghul

"There has been a change in priority. He is calling you off. You are free to return home. She handed him a slip of paper. . A swiss account Jason. A bit of advice ? Mind your temper. Our tests indicate you are pretty bright when you aren't pissed off."

"Good luck"

With that she turns to walk off.

" Oh, he asked me to request two things. Don't talk about him. Don't return . If someone asks you to return, it's probably a trick.

@thatguyinthestore
Jason stood up and looked Talia in the eye.

"Y-you're joking, right? I mean you literally kidnap me while I'm trying to help out on an actual fucking case, bring me to New York fuckin' City, and this is the thanks I get? No. No, no, no, no, no."

@Gands

Talia Al Ghul

" Please remember, you were taken out of government custody when we obtained your services. Tell me what part of this bothers you and I will do what I can to accommodate, within reason."

She is standing roughly ten feet from you, another woman on her haunches another ten feet back.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.