Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to claim villain characters or no? o:

Because I would love to be Maleficent. *o*
Sorry but the villains are all accounted for as NPC's. We're playing the heroes. Anyone else you wanted to try playing?

Um... @TyratheTyrant , I'm confused as to which brown haired female Jack is threatening. Rapunzel (who may or may not be there anymore??), Belle (who may or may not be there anymore??), or Mulan...who i guess is black haired but still brunette...

Also, how did he get there? Portal? Wake up there? Why? How? Sorry I'm just very very confuzzled.

He somehow got there by portal, and he's threatening Rapunzel. He wakes up nearby the group who are making their way to the Haunted mansion.

Uh, never-mind, I'm out. School is taking me over ._. MUSHU SHALL BE TAKEN BY ANOTHER WORTHY PERSON WITH GREAT HUMOR!

Wait, scratch that. Davy Jones made a portal to get Jack out of the way, but fortunately, he appeared near the Haunted Mansion.

You know whats hilarious? Given Jack Sparrow's penchant for zany on the fly schemes, he probably had a 50/50 chance of beating the entire hero crew himself right now

Also, now we have two Jacks in the party

I ancitipate that they shall actually be called "The Jacks" by everyone

I'm planning on Sparrow looking at Skellington and say, "My friend used to look like you." or something like that.

I clicked on the advertisement banner... is there still room for players to join?

I'd say there is. I need to update the original post because we've lost some characters, but I think we only have a few actives left:

Mickey

Tinkerbell/Aleu

Goliath/Jack Skellington/Flynn Ryder

Mulan

Jack Sparrow

People have dropped the roles of:

Mushu

Anna/Elsa

Belle

Rapunzel

and I believe there was mention of playing Stitch, but nobody followed through with it

Is Elsa able to be picked up or are you reserving the character for the Original player?

Until further notice the original player is not in this RP, but I've said they can join again once their health conditions get better.

They said I could let somebody play Elsa, so I don't see why not. I'll still reserve a future spot for her in case somebody else drops, but you can play the (now) famous Ice Queen.

I know we're only playing heroes, but do they have to come from movies or can they come from any Disney franchise? Would that also include things like W.I.T.C.H., Star Wars, and the various other cartoon characters they've created over the years?

Only exceptions for characters we can pick are those from Marvel and Star Wars mainly because we'd have a ton of superheroes and Jedi/Sith running around. We make references to those guys, but that's about it.

Everyone else is up as a playable character. You can have a maximum of 3 (if you think you can manage them)

All right, I'll get some Character sheets up after work today. For now put me down as Kim Possible, and ... I don't know, I'd love to take Rapunzel since we have a Flynn, but I need to read the IC to see what Elsa and Rapunzel have done thus far.

Is Mary Poppins defeated/dead, or is she still out there?

For some reason I imagine Mary Poppins kicking serious ass... Don't know why. Maybe it's because of the "cleaning the room" scene.

But yep! She's not dead! Only Yen-Sid is so far, but the list is gonna grow.

I know, its puzzling ^^

Sure, if you can do two characters.

Calliope, better choose quickly! Disney characters are so popular that everyone wants to play them xD

@Sora1297 um did Mickey take Tinker bell with him away from the group? Because if it's still raining, she can't fly..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.