Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Mouse calling all Disney fanatics:

"Hiya folks! Who's up for reviving this? I know I've been absent for this, but I can't let this die! You all put so much effort into it and I was just thinking that we can't let the Horned King get away with this! Who's with me?!"

Aleu: "Aoooooooooooo!"

Tinker Bell: *jingles her enthusiasm*

Alright, so its four so far. I'll try to get a thing up tonight basically just warping us to Atlantis and quickly getting to the part where we have to go to another world. Really, there was nothing to do in Atlantis in the original concept except name-drop and have people say "We've got your back!"

So...the characters of these four users (@Sora1297 , @Seeking Calliope , @Razilin , and me) will react to flying through the portal, meet Kida, recuperate (mourn a little) and make a plan before heading to the next world? Could that work?

It could, but I'm finding that the "standing around chatting and not acting" portions of the RP are taking a lot of time out of the story, so I would most likely have to write up the 8000th extremely long post I've done for this xD

Looking back, I have no idea how the hell I managed to do the intro post. Believe it or not, there was originally an idea to have the first part follow the Horned King as he convinced the villains to join him and how they escaped from the Underworld... That would've been insane 0-0

Alright, just to clarify who's who:

We've got Mickey, Two Jack's (a skeleton and a pirate), Elsa, Rapunzel, Flynn, Goliath, Tinkerbell, Aleu, and KP. That everyone?

Reactions: Razilin
Uh I think but . Are all the users for these chars active?

images
I know you are, Raz, but which users control Elsa, Rapunzel and Kim Possible? Do they all belong to @Seeking Calliope ?

I think they're all Seeking's, there was reference to Rapunzel and Elsa in their earlier posts but the OP is so outdated I'm not sure. Reading through the IC is confusing because there's a lot of other people who aren't in this version now, so I'll just let @Seeking Calliope answer the question.

They are all characters I was interested in playing, but currently only Rapunzel and KP are mine and KP hasn't been introduced into the story. The original player still had Elsa last I knew.

Did you want to take Elsa back? I remember you had interest in her when you first joined, so seeing as how its only the four of us, I'd say you can take her if you want.

Alright, now that all the characters are sorted out, I'll have the post up soon!

Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.