Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sora1297 um did Mickey take Tinker bell with him away from the group? Because if it's still raining, she can't fly..

No, he would've handed her off to Skellington before he left.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Oh oh! And also, Mickey told the group to keep singing. I don't remember when he first asked them, but if (they all need to sing rather than just Jack?) Aleu could totally do that

It was Jack at first, but they need to have a choir to keep them calm

Ok got it. Hopefully I'll post tonight

There is no "hopefully". You will post tonight.

Oh. Oh. Fine then.

Well you post tonight too!

I actually kinda wanna read more on Spidey right now than Robbie ;D

Who's Robbie?

Lol Robin (Dick Grayson) haha

Image of Character:
Julie-Andrews_Mary-Poppins-4.jpg

Name: Mary Poppins
Nickname: None
Species: Human
Preferred Weapon(s): Her parasol can be used in emergency as a method of escape. She also has a bottomless carpet bag, filled with useful things.
Abilities/Powers: Flying, Telekinesis
Bio:
For Mary, all is well. But she could sense trouble with the world of Disney, and being a good friend of it's creator, she has sworn to protect it. She believes in manners, etiquette, and wishes to make the world a better place. Mary also acts as proper as possible, and has a quite stubborn way of doing things, when upset, at least. She is also very fond of children. To her, they are the most beautiful things in the world.
Other: She has a talking parasol, and a reflection with a mind of its own.
M. I. C. K. E. Y. M. O. U. S. E.​

Allllright then. Poppins and Mushu are approved.

Hmm, what if Edward Kenway was originally a Disney Character or they bought him from Ubisoft? That'd be pretty awesome.

Hmm, what if Edward Kenway was originally a Disney Character or they bought him from Ubisoft? That'd be pretty awesome.

It would, but Disney isn't making an Assasin's Creed movie anytime soon. They already screwed up Prince of Persia, so I think that they're not allowed to make Game-based movies for a while.

Wreck-it-Ralph was the exception because I'm pretty sure Pixar was behind that.

I never got to watch Prince of Persia though but it must suck on your part

They didn't even include the Sand-Zombies, despite the title being "Sands of Time" and having them borrow the exact same story...

It was more of a disappointment then it "sucked"

TADA! POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.