Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim_possible_09.jpg
Name: Kimberly Ann Possible
Nickname: Kimmy, K.P., Kimmy Cub, Miss Priss, Princess
Species: Human
Preferred Weapon(s): Kim has a variety of gadgets, the most iconic of these being a special device called a Kimmunicator, a wristwatch-sized and mounted model which allows her to communicate with friends, family, Wade, and others with relative ease, but to also receive or search for information as needed. Only blanket jamming could prevent a signal from getting through. Thanks to Wade it also has many additional features packed into it such as a grappling hook, scanner, super-magnet, analyzer, and much more.
Abilities/Powers:
Highly Trained Athlete:
Kim is extremely athletic, aerobatic and has excellent reflexes that have been honed through years of cheerleading practice, allowing her to perform death-defying moves like somersaulting between laser beams with little apparent effort. Kim has swum across the English Channel and is an accomplished SCUBA diver. She is highly skilled in martial arts, knowing 16 types of kung fu. Her skills are aptly demonstrated by the fact that she was able to go toe-to-toe against Shego, an older and more experienced villain whose super powers allowed her to tear through reinforced concrete with ease.
Fast Learner: Kim is also a fast learner and is able to pick up new skills quickly, and adapt to new situations as they arise. Among the many talents that she has demonstrated are a high level of proficiency in various extreme sports; such as hang-gliding, skiing, and rock climbing, and even Space Shuttle piloting.
Above-Average Strength: Despite her frame, Kim is surprisingly strong and is capable of easily hitting someone hard enough to knock them off their feet or even unconscious with a single blow. In addition, Kim is quite exceptionally skilled and learned in many different forms of hand-to-hand combat and armed and unarmed combat. She is extremely learned in possibly tens of numerous various fighting skills and techniques.

Bio: Kim is a confident, brave, and beautiful young woman whose awareness of her own abilities is reflected well by her motto, "I can do anything". Her typical state of mind is to be bright and cheerful, and she has a kind and caring heart that compels her to help others and to put their well being above her own, although she can be arrogant at times, and can be jealous when people appear to do things better than she can. Her competitive nature and drive for perfection, as well as some of her insecurities, are consistent with a Type A personality. They also lead her to set high standards for herself, and sometimes give her a tendency to be bossy and to set standards for others that are too high or to try and do things herself in order to save others from potential failure or harm.

By her early teen/late preteen years, Kim Possible wanted to supplement her allowance, so she decided to start up her own babysitting business and set up her own website, "KimPossible.com", under the slogan, "I can do anything". Soon after her site went live, Kim was accidentally contacted by Mr. McHenry who was in trouble, and was trying to contact a group of heroes "Team Impossible". Due to a typing error, he contacted "KimPossible.com" instead of "Impossible.com". After the rescue, Kim's fame as a hero grew until she was being contacted for help by people all over the world, including governments and royalty. She has no secret identity - for the most part, her classmates were aware of her work, but did not comment on it unless it affected them directly. At school, she was the head of her cheerleading squad at school, and a straight-A student.

Kim is a young woman of average height with a slim yet athletic build. She has large, bright green eyes and long fiery red hair which falls to her shoulders, and when seen from behind was in the likeness of a heart. She has slender fingers and wore size seven shoes.
Other: Catchphrases: "What's the sitch.?", "No Big.", "So not the drama."

f5e825e523758feb6b1a0b9a2d9753a9_zps504044f9.jpg

Name: Princess Rapunzel Fitzherbert of Corona
Nickname: Blondie, Little Flower
Species: Human
Preferred Weapon(s): Frying pan, (formerly) her hair.
Abilities/Powers: Her tears have healing abilities, and she has super agility and adaptability to environments and situations. She has above average strength, shown by her ability to raise Mother Gothel to the tower's window every day.

Bio:

Personality: Feisty, defiant, kind, sweet, shy, romantic, energetic, adventurous, confident, courageous, curious, innocent, rightful, funny, child-like, creative, clever, determined

Background: Rapunzel was stolen from her crib when she was less than a year old for the mystic properties her hair possessed. Raised by Mother Gothel, Rapunzel had a very sheltered life; she was restricted within a tower until she was nearly eighteen. It was a few days before her eighteenth birthday that fate intervened with in the form of a dashing rogue calling himself Flynn Rider. It was with Flynn that Rapunzel left her tower and journeyed to the castle in order to see the floating lights. Wacky hijinks ensued involving thuggery, betrayals, magical hair, and a happy ending. She was later reunited with her mother and father and after many years she was wed to Eugene (a.k.a. Flynn Rider).

Appearance: Rapunzel is a slender, beautiful, young woman with fair skin, light freckles, rosy cheeks, and pink lips. She has short brunette pixie cut hair and green eyes. Rapunzel is normally seen wearing a dress called a "Dirndl" of a lavender and pink color, with a white petticoat underneath. Upon her feet she wears ballet shoes or sometimes goes barefoot. On special formal occasions, Rapunzel wears a platinum tiara with 3 spikes.

Other: "I promise. And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. Ever!"
She has a chameleon named Pascal that often perches upon her shoulder.

M. I. C. K. E. Y. M. O. U. S. E.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Razilin you're awesome. Just saying.

Anyway, remember the fairy In your Jack's pocket. Forgetting her would not behoove you.

:)

Finally finished reading he IC. Very enjoyable story so far. :)

If it's still okay with Sora, I'll take up Elsa and Rapunzel. Unless Razililn would prefer to continue to write for Blondie.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
So many living souls....

@Razilin I'm really sorry. I keep reading your post Over and over again, but I keep failing to understand how the tip of a rib bone could be used as an umbrella....no offense I just don't get it. Lol imagine Tink's face when she's handed a piece of bone to hold.also just wondering, does Jack usually smell like death or does that not apply to him?

Haha...Aleu's face in my head when she's stroked for the first time since she became a pack leader...lol

because jack is dead and pulls warped things like this in the movie.

roll with it.

Oh. So it is now an umbrella? Okay then.

Rolled with it.

GAH I can't do it. I keep on changing my mind! babahbahbahbabhab no Mushu for this RP

Updated my post with Rapunzel's sheet. Waiting for the "go ahead" to post.

Rapunzel and Kim are accepted! Sorry, didn't see the sheets (wasn't getting replies for some reason)

We might be, I've gotta edit the original post. Who did you want to play?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Works for me!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yep, go ahead and if they're good I'll accept them!

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.